It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of "life" after death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Try and be open to this guys.

You ever heard some one say "their life flashed before them" during a near death experience.

Ok my theory is that when you "die" this does in fact happen but your consciousness relives your life, almost in a loop.

This, in my opinion, would explain the feelings of deja vu, the feeling you have been or done something before - your subconscious becomes aware of something that has already been logged in your memory.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwillneverknow
Try and be open to this guys.

You ever heard some one say "their life flashed before them" during a near death experience.

Ok my theory is that when you "die" this does in fact happen but your consciousness relives your life, almost in a loop.

This, in my opinion, would explain the feelings of deja vu, the feeling you have been or done something before - your subconscious becomes aware of something that has already been logged in your memory.

What do you think?

This is already an established theory. It says that you play your entire life out at what could be regular speed. So, there is no way to assume that you haven't already died and are reliving your memories at this very instant.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Really already established ... damn I thought I was clever :-(

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwillneverknow
Really already established ... damn I thought I was clever :-(

you are clever ... you came up with this on your own, just to find out that someone else, maybe a world apart, also came up with it on their own ....

"Great minds think alike" ... ever heard that one ?

This would explain 'residual hauntings' as well if your theory were played out on a semi physical plane after death ...

But some of us have had experiences with the paranormal where questions were answered in direct response, and where the goings on were in no way "residual' ...

Combine your theory, what we know about hauntings, and what metaphysical practitioners the world over have been teaching for thousands of years about how to find your center, open your chakras, and elevate your entire spiritual being, and all of a sudden you've got a link that leads to an answer ...

Maybe the answer is, get in touch with your spiritual self, get in touch with GOD, and explore higher planes of this spirituallity, OR, die confused and unaware and be doomed to relive a life you may not have been happy with the first time for eternity ...

Meditate kids ...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by youwillneverknow

Sorry, didn't mean to knock the wind out of your sails. Just thought I'd let you know incase you wanted to research it some more.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I had a friend once who was... well, let's say that he was a bit susceptible to odd notions.

I ran a similar theory past him -- that, from the standpoint of physics, the easiest route of the soul was through time, not space, and so it seemed likely that we live cyclical lives. Sort of like Groundhog Day, on a lifetime scale. And the only way to break out of the cycle was to be able to carry knowledge forth into each cycle.

"The most important knowledge to carry forth," I told him, "is that life is cyclical. I've gotten that far."

I'm pretty sure that his head exploded at that point, lol. Haven't talked to him in a while.

top topics

join