It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artist Exposes Freaky Google Street View Pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
One of those pictures could be of Puyallup's tiger.
www.thenewstribune.com...
www.boredpanda.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Interesting and unusual pictures there, however I am not fully convinced they are all from google maps. Some look too 'off road' to be from street view, though perhaps in other parts of the world they did a hand held 'walk about' rather than drive by like they have done in this country. Does anyone know if there are google map co-ordinates for each picture?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think everything in life is art. What you do, how you dress, the way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality, what you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea, how you decorate your home, or party; your grocery list, the food you make, how your writing looks, and the way you feel.

That way we are all artists.

rofl

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I smell serious CGI/Photoshopping.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I wonder why no one has said anything about the picture of a grrown man pullling a little girl on top of him, hiding on the sidewalk in front of a car.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Google Earth and Street View are amazing applications. However, I wonder if there really are anomalous pics to be found there. Seems more like photoshop. But then, who knows! I remember some one had shown a flying car on Google Street View! And also a UFO base!!! Come now, really?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for posting more pics. I found all of them to be funny, entertaining, amusing, shocking beguiling. Kind of like what life is all about really. What is this dude up to ?

If you've used Google Street you'll know that there are a LOT of those white arrows all over the place.

We just have a picture of one of the guys putting them down.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

The material they use to create the lines and the arrows must be toxic, hence the PPE (gas mask)

Cheers Holg'

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Think the kid in the gas mask is my son dicking about up the woods.
I'll be having words when he gets home from school.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

That was me growing up - always getting in to mischief. But I was very good at not getting caught (much).

At least he's in the woods getting some fresh air, not in the games arcade surrounded by creeps.

* Ned

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I wouldn't mind so much if it was him, it's just the woods are right across from a crematorium. Wouldn't want him giving some poor old grieving biddy a heart attack.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

The material they use to create the lines and the arrows must be toxic, hence the PPE (gas mask)

Cheers Holg'

Or maybe he is wearing one of those new Google Goggles. The ones with build in cameras made for POV 1st person videos?

Cheers right back at you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join