2012 Election RIGGED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
The media will hype the "differences" between both parties and convince republicans and democrats alike that the country will actually have a different future depending on which side of the same coin lands face up on election day. News flash: It wont make a lick of difference. Obamney 2012.
edit on 3-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Exactly like Australia...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is just more proof, not that any more is needed, that presidents are appointed and not elected.

i suggest that you not vote or at least don`t vote for either of the 2 big parties. Don`t let TPTB use you and your vote to give their appointed lap dog president the appearance of legitimacy.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If the poli e and military stuck by thier principles Romney wouldnt have stood a chance. Cheating democracy is a hideous crime IMO, he should be in jail not in office.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I honestly feel bad for America.

But you guys are just lying there taking it...

What happened to protecting yourselves from all enemies, foreign and domestic?

Or are all those guns really just for killing your fellow neighbors??

its like every value you used to stand for means nothing to you all now...

I know this situation isnt your fault, but it shouldnt be hard for 300 million people to fix.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This generation of americans can talk the talk but they can`t walk the walk.Their greed and complacency has made them adverse to standing up for or fighting for principles. if there isn`t any personal materialistic gain for them in a fight then they won`t fight.
The concept of honor doesn`t exist with this generation.fighting for principles or fighting for what is right just because it is the right thing to do isn`t enough of a reward for them.This is why greed is not a good thing,now it`s all about me, whats in it for me if i do the right thing?how much money will i get if i do the right thing? what new electronic gadget will i gain if i do the right thing? me,. me ,me.

fighting for principles and doing the right thing just doesn`t pay enough for this generation to put down their big macs and energy drinks, turn off their electronic gadgets and video games, and stand up for what is right, and if need be fight for what is right.

if you are depending on them to uphold and fight for the principles that our forebearers established then you are going to be sadly disappointed.

I`m sorry if this sounds harsh but this is the new reality.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I am not suprised one bit! Welcome to the end of our world! Freedom is now just a word that causes us to give up and give in to tyranny! We have no representitives, we have no choice, we take no action cause we are afraid of those that have taken our freedoms! The truth is we have nothing to fear until we give up on changing this corrupt world in which we exist! Until we take actions resulting in some positive change we will not be men but just cattle used by those in power until we become obsolete and they take action resulting in our destruction!
We can only end this tyranny through a unity that goes beyond words and has more meaning then protests but until this day comes we will be slaves to the system! We must abstain from participating in a rigged system until all of our brothers and sisters see the light of truth; that there is no choice, no freedom, no way to fix this beyond a march on the capital to arrest all the corrupt politicians, judges and lobbiest who brought us to this point! To also march on NYC and arrest the corrupt media, banking and investment CEOs of wall street! Until we act to restore our rights as individuals by arresting those who caused our enslavement and then to tear down the corrupt monetary system so this cannot happen ever again we will never be safe or free and we will never know
true freedoms!

None are more hopelessly enslaved then those who believe they are free! ~ J W Goethe

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The thing is, even though fraud is fraud and it's wrong, this wouldn't have changed hardly anything in the larger picture. I just can't see what all the fuss is about. But, if this genuine, it makes me fear what else Romney might do.

Then again, 30,000 dead people's votes were just found in North Carolina that were all voting democrat.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am lost here. This is talking about just Maine. Lets just say we give that to Paul. Then what. Great he won one state. That does not get him the nomination when somebody else, mostly Romney won the the rest. I do no think the GOP has treated Paul very well but, lets face it he does not have enough supporters for them to care.

I have to echo this comment. I wish Paul had won the nomination also, but why do so many people think the outcome would be any different because of one state? Or do people really think that one state was to decide the whole nomination? And as another poster explained, the Republican Party (and the Democratic party) is a private organization. The primary vote is nothing more than a tool for the party to guage sentiment. Realistically, they could nominate whoever they want, despite the results of primary votes. It's sad that so many people, especially the most ardent Paul supporters, don't understand this.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

A million stars is what you`d get from me for what you have just said.
Its our only chance of winning this battle. Every one has to down tools and head for the office. The White House, Downing street or where ever else these people are located. A third world prison is far to soft for their ilk.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am lost here. This is talking about just Maine. Lets just say we give that to Paul. Then what. Great he won one state. That does not get him the nomination when somebody else, mostly Romney won the the rest. I do no think the GOP has treated Paul very well but, lets face it he does not have enough supporters for them to care.

I have to echo this comment. I wish Paul had won the nomination also, but why do so many people think the outcome would be any different because of one state? Or do people really think that one state was to decide the whole nomination? And as another poster explained, the Republican Party (and the Democratic party) is a private organization. The primary vote is nothing more than a tool for the party to guage sentiment. Realistically, they could nominate whoever they want, despite the results of primary votes. It's sad that so many people, especially the most ardent Paul supporters, don't understand this.

How do you know it is just Maine? Do you not think that if this fraud is perpetrated in one state it is more than probable that it is occuring in some, if not all other states?

You just haven't found out about the others yet.

And if they are rigging the primary vote (which they obviously are), what makes you think that they won't rig the vote for the top job?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by cornucopia

2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral

The video was uploaded in feb. it still hasn't even hit 1/4 of a million hits.

A month later Carley Rae Jepsen uploaded her song 'Call me maybe'. It has clocked up 235million hits.

The video is not going viral.

Most people are asleep or don't want to know. Nothing will change.

lol, i hear you...

but don't give up the faith on americans just yet!

we are changing slowly, but surely

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by calebdaniels

The thing is, even though fraud is fraud and it's wrong, this wouldn't have changed hardly anything in the larger picture. I just can't see what all the fuss is about. But, if this genuine, it makes me fear what else Romney might do.

Then again, 30,000 dead people's votes were just found in North Carolina that were all voting democrat.

why allow fraud?

romney's team or whoever was ordering this stuff should be arrested.

something HAS to happen about this.

or just throw in the towel..

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join