learn more

2012 Election RIGGED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
CALLING ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE MILITARY, WE NEED YOUR HELP...

I was in the military. What EXACTLY do you 'need help' with?? What EXACTLY do you expect people to do? Is this a 'call to arms' over this video??? If so .. no thanks.

2012 Election RIGGED -

Maybe. But most likely not as you think it was. The Bilderberg arranged it. Not Obama or Romney.

But Mitt Romney cheated!

More likely TPTB cheated ... not Romney .. in order to put Romney up against 'their guy' Obama, to insure an Obama win in November. It's a chess game. Romney and Obama are pawns.

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Give me a break. How deluded are you? Do you honestly think America will have a different future with Obama?

Agreed. Democrat/Republican = same/same

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This fraud has been perpetrated for so long by TPTB it is second nature to them, and if they are confident that the citizenry won't do anything about it, they are right.

The Bush/Gore thing was an OBVIOUS fraud (it was to me anyway) and should have undermined citizens' confidence in the voting system, and made them seriously question it there and then, but years later here we all are and America is still participating in the charade.

This is a serious problem for American citizens, how do you go about ousting a very powerful and very corrupt government?

I would imagine a corrupt, powerful government could be very dangerous when threatened, and will perpetrate every dirty trick in the book to hang on to the power it has always had.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is exactly why I have said I will not be voting this time. I know this is a sham and I will not participate in this lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

All I have to say is, I have been told for two years now by tribal elders that all hell is going to break loose in 2013. I guess we will see. TPTB have not given the American people much of a choice, giving us Obama and Romney to choose from. No matter who wins or loses, people are starting to get tired of this game, and it's all going to to start to unravel. It is in the air. People are waking up everywhere and realizing they have nothing to lose.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

here's a few quotes from MGS2 the game that woke me up telling it like it is.

That was quite a show, wasn't it? It was a well-scripted drama staged by the Patriots for the benefit of the public. Even the Democrats and Republicans were dancing to the Patriots' tune.

Johnson: Politics, the military, the economy they control it all. They even choose who becomes President.

yes it's simply just a show for the general public to keep them occupied.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yea this process is pretty blatantly rigged, if anyone doesn't see this by now well then you are just completely stupid. Maybe getting paid to say otherwise, one of the two. Regardless, I've seen enough and all anybody needs to see has been on live TV so if you don't understand what's going down by now then you really can't be helped.

You can thank the Ron Paul campaign for putting this so far out in the open any idiot could see what's happening. It's kind of sad that nobody really cares, shows how low everyone is here. I kind of want to move somewhere else, anyone else take me? Australia maybe?

I don't really want to live in this horrible cesspool anymore. God forbid I'll be labelled a criminal one day for liking the wrong kind of potato chips or something.
edit on 4-9-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
After reading all this jazz on the USA and politics and elections..It kind of makes me happy to live in Canada
it's good to know our country isn't as currupt, It must suck living in one of the most currupt countries in the world
But than again, I wouldn't know what it feels like haha.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think I speak along the lines of scores of Americans and most Vets and Active Military. The Constitution is the only LAW I recognise. All the polititions efforts at stripping our freedom are contrary to the Constitution, and when the Collapse comes, it will be the US Constitution guiding my actions.

The last couple presidents have done more to harm this Great nation than all other presidents that ever held office. Fact, not speculation.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A country built on deception, corruption, oppression and destruction, must be nourished with these abhorrent principles in order to survive.

Why are you shocked?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

We lost our "Power " along time ago! Power of the people is just a perception that TPTB put up with in order to appease the masses. As long as the people feel they have a say, they accept the results. Try not voting for Republican or Democrat how much does your vote count? Every voting cycle we get to choose the lesser of 2 evils, Why? If we elect in the primaries, how do we get stuck with the lesser of the 2? We should really like at least one of them. This election has 2 men to choose from that are essentially the same, and both are bought off by the elite. TPTB don't care who gets elected, their agenda will continue, until we have a new surge for INDEPENDANCE from a tyrannical government. Until that time we just go through the motions.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

If you feel this way, I would like to test your resolve. Walk Down the road with your pistol on your side and see how far you get. We put up with unconstitutional laws on a daily basis and the one that really urks me is THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, but then we have all of these laws infringing on this right. For eg.... Conceal carry permit, waiting period before you can purchase, must carry ammo separate from the firearm when in transit. The right to bear arms, does not say the right to buy, wait 7 days, then store in a locked safe! And yet we put up with it. This is just one example of the Constitution being stepped on.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
A country built on deception, corruption, oppression and destruction, must be nourished with these abhorrent principles in order to survive.

Why are you shocked?

It was also built on a genocide. Its also funded by genocide now. We have been at war forever.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral

The video was uploaded in feb. it still hasn't even hit 1/4 of a million hits.

A month later Carley Rae Jepsen uploaded her song 'Call me maybe'. It has clocked up 235million hits.

The video is not going viral.

Most people are asleep or don't want to know. Nothing will change.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What mechanism is in place to STOP THIS MADNESS.

Basically, wouldn't every candidate love to only count the regions and ridings where they're ahead and miss all the rest and declare themselves victor.?!!!

Isn't there some kind of Legal Way it has to be done and then investigation and recount?

Get to It!
edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
roll over and play dead.
you may as well be...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

2012 Election RIGGED

This is different from the last several elections exactly How?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

All elections are rigged. They have been since Reagan and he got by on name recognition.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

911 is not an inside job !

We really did land on the moon

Ron Paul has 2 maybe 3 good ideas, other than that he is a NUT !

Paulbots, I know how you feel, I felt the same way when Obumbling fool won in 08, BUT i got over it and moved on ! All we ask is that you do the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SophieTish

Would you care to list the 2 or 3 Ron Paul's good points?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The sad thing is that nothing will ever be done about it. Why isn't Ron Paul in court over this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join