Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2012 Election RIGGED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What's ridiculous is that the video barely even scratches the surface of the corruption. It is incredibly obvious now that our elections are totally rigged and scripted. The presidential elections are just a charade, it's like watching a freaking reality show. They are actors and entertainers. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama both know the script. They are pretenders and liars. They are trained to lie professionally by the CIA. Watch their smiles and expressions closely. They are being controlled. Guys like Ron Paul don't get tens of millions of dollars in campaign money from corrupt banks to go sit around at Joe's Diner and pretend they are working and leading anyone. They are leading people to a slaughter. People need to quit fearing the consequences of organizing to arrest these criminals. This is something that absolutely has to happen, otherwise we are doomed to face the very real consequences of this tyrannical agenda that sits on the Horizon. We have one of two paths we can take, freedom and prosperity, or total enslavement and world domination by a psychopathic 'elite'.

edit on 3-9-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-9-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

This terrifies me and im Canadian, All I can say is Please America wake up I beg you

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What "election"? We haven't had one of those in nearly 100 years.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by at1withharmony11

Many Americans are awake, they just have an extremely pervasive and evil system of control that's generations old. It can't just be turned around in an instant. It will take every ounce of energy that every "awake" person has in order to turn the tide...in years. The problem is not the people waking up, the problem is the people uniting and finding the power in themselves to face the darkest and most powerful monster that ever walked the Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If the elections were not rigged from the git-go, then Gary Johnson and the entire roster of third party candidates would have been included in every debate (instead of the pizza guy and the looney-tunes religious nuts), and in every poll, and would have been given full coverage by every MSM interviewer for the last year and a half.

Instead, none of that happened, the word was out before any debate that Romney was the man, and Obama will win because there's just enough people still with a functioning brain cell to dislike Romney even more so than Obama. Better the Constitution-killing liar you know than the one you don't with the magic underwear fetish and a propensity for assault and battery and impersonating an officer of the law.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
we are watching the supposed american "democracy" fall apart...

even if ron paul were to win...the lie would be that he didn't...and we would have yet another puppet president...

this country is compromised from within...

those who aren't fighting either don't know what to do...or are in jail or silenced already...

don't be confused...this is not a democracy...this is a lie...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

One thing for sure we can never ever have a gold or silver standerd again. There is to much money out there that it's imposible to have any gold or silver standard again. Oil could be the next standard.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm hoping a scandal breaks involving Romney being a secret polygamist with 15 wives and 40 kids and Ron Paul ends up on the ticket.

But they'd probably hose him again and give the nomination to Santorum, Gingrich, or Clint Eastwood.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by cornucopia

I agree Ron Paul was robbed, but what has it to do with the election being rigged? Primaries are not official elections, they are internal processes of private organizations, aka the GOP and the DNC.

...the 2012 election may be rigged (Diebold machines that we can and should never trust), but nothing to do with this.

HE's

been

ROBBED & beaten over the last 12 years.~!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ALL elections are rigged.
Some are just more obvious than others.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The only solution to all of this country's problems is for me to become president.
But that won't happen because ATSers are too lazy to do a write-in. I blame all of you.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Who do we e-mail or contact to tell them we are not appeased by their vote?
edit on 4-9-2012 by Pepeluacho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
314,296,000 three hundred fourteen million, two hundredn ninety six thousand people living in this country as of 2012(usa), and yet every four years they know who the 5 will be ,, EVERYTIME!!! its amazing,,,, maybe only ten poeple run for presisdent ? heh (sarc), do yourself a favor, go somewhere they have a paper ballot, and fil in your name or ron paul, or hell mickey mouse for all i care, the best is the picture when ronald regan , nixon and i think one other former president were sitting at the table in bohemian grove ,,, before RR became a president,,, face it, presidents are selected....NOT ELECTED

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

CALLING ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE MILITARY

It may be rigged but that statement is just plain wrong

Why would you call for military help ? do you want your country to end up like the Arab states ?
Follow the laws / Constitution and pursue this through the legal system .

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This is horrifying, it's like urinating on democracy. FULL ON corruption. You HAVE to fight this thing.

My condolences, people of the USA. This affects the whole planet.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ron Paul didn't win!!!???

It must be a fix!!!!1 Accept your racist idol is nothing more than a fringe candidate who heavily relies on conspiracy nuts and disgruntled ex soldiers. The truth must hurt!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
But Mitt Romney cheated!
3 counties were not counted in the vote. It just so happens Mitt Romney won by less then 200 votes for the GOP nomination.
Had the 3 counties not been ommited, Ron Paul would've officially won the GOP nomination.

You do realize that Mitt Romney isn't the one who counted the votes? So he couldn't cheat.

Second, you should realize that your problem is with the Republican party. If someone did something wrong, it was the party, not Mitt Romney.

Third, It looks like Ron Paul does not belong in that party, and if that is the case, then he obviously should not be elected.

Fourth, you should vote for another party, since this particular party isn't for you.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Nice post and this made me so upset. I went on to watch the hitler video and got even more upset. I dont understand this # man why is everything so messed up. I already knew it was all corrupt but seeing some evidence to support it just makes it worse.. I just want this government to end or to get ron paul in there

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join