2012 Election RIGGED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
CALLING ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE MILITARY, WE NEED YOUR HELP...

2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral

www.youtube.com...

But Mitt Romney cheated!

"In all fields of human endeavor, winning by cheating is losing."

3 counties were not counted in the vote. It just so happens Mitt Romney won by less then 200 votes for the GOP nomination.

Had the 3 counties not been ommited, Ron Paul would've officially won the GOP nomination.

DEMAND THE VOTE BE CORRECTED!

MITT ROMNEY is a domestic enemy to the USA! Every soldier MUST take action to preserve the liberty they swore to protect.

thanks voltaic...

thanks ron paul...

thank you

This could be quite disturbing. An election stolen. Who would have thought. Ron Paul may have had all the Maine delegates. And then you ask how many time has this happened.

But ask yourself if the numbers really add up to a Paul win? And it they do Paul would have won Maine, not the GOP nomination.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

The GOP, doing what the do best, lying and cheating to brainwash the masses
at any cost!

Anyone for a little

IRAN???

Give me a break. How deluded are you? Do you honestly think America will have a different future with Obama?

Yes,

If Obama had design on Iran, he would not wait until he had two months left
in office, would he...?...

On the other hand Romney has repeated admitted his intent with Iran and Syria,
while hiring a couple famous Neocons as his foreign policy advisors.

I'd say I am not one bit deluded,

Not so sure about you though

What a weak argument. If the plan is for Obama to win a second term, why on earth would they alienate his voter base with an attack on Iran? If he's going to do it, he'll do it in his second term.

As for neocons as foreign policy advisers, you need look no further than Obama's own cabinet for a who's who of war mongers with ties to the CFR and trilateral commission. Not to mention his actions with the federal reserve. His advisers and cabinet is filled with people who served under Bush. If you honestly think this man is going to keep the U.S out of another war in the middle east you are kidding yourself.

If recognizing the fact both the republicans and democrats are bought and sold by corporate interests and neither party gives a # about the democratic process makes me delusional, then call me crazy and lock me up under the NDAA (Oh wait.... that totally didn't just happen).

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OP . your a bit late on this
Didn't I read another thread about this video some time back?
why is this being brought up 7 months after the video was uploaded ?
why bring the US military into this?

it's clear to me some of you need to read up on your voteing rights, those of you that can and do vote and how a write in vote should/could/would work
any write in vote for president would be sybolic stand only, it's 2 part system, history shows write in votes don't work for the mass of the US voters, unless more localized, such as mayor, or maybe senator but not president as some of you think

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr
reply to post by MrSpad

you seriously believe maine is a one off??

i have a hard time believing that this has only happened in one state.

the problem is there are just too many people that absolutely do not care.

i believe its horrifying to see this occur and that we deserve EVERYTHING that will happen because we as a people didnt have the time to care.

I have never seen any poll by anyone that has shown me that Paul has any kind of support beyond what he got. 3 times he ran for President and got pretty much the same results. I mean you all can complain all you want but most people think Rob Paul would not be a good a President. He would pretty much be a disaster.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
this is a very good video on the subject if you want to see the teleprompter footage forward to 3:18
youtu.be...
edit on 3-9-2012 by noctu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
omg...not you crazy, fringe, nutty, extreme, Paulbot hooligans again...

We don't like your proof and your facts, stop presenting them and get behind Romney. If you don't, you're an Obama lover.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
CALLING ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE MILITARY, WE NEED YOUR HELP...

Bahaa...They all get paid to follow orders. I'm just following orders sir. They don't get paid to uphold the constitution. And no solder is going to take orders from people who are not signing his paycheck.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Elections are all rigged by convincing the public to choose between Rothschild's puppets. It has nothing to do with electronic vote counting. Ron Paul is just a distraction so that the country doesn't rally behind a true Independent and beat them. Yes, that is why he was placed in the race.

Anyone who told the truth about Rothschild should be able to garner enough support to win. It doesn't happen because those candidates will never be allowed on TV, no matter how much money they have. TV wouldn't sell them the commercial space. It can be done though, through internet networking. But, people like Ron Paul who attract aware voters take away that base of activists who jump on his bandwagon instead of thinking the issue through intelligently.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

The same as it always has.

To Hell In A Handbasket!!!!!

It's starting to get crispy around here!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Even though i am a Canadian this is just ridiculous. Im going to share this video the government has been lying to us far long enough and im sick of it, this has to be put to a stop.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Stop CRYING for Ron Paul. He is NOT going to win any nomination or any vote for POTUS.
Such crap is only going to DERAIL the Republican Party winning the vote on Nov 4, 2012 and
allow OBAMA to win again.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Like our votes will be counted? They have rigged the vote for decades. We have been sold out. The elections are rigged to get down to the shadow powers two choices. We only think we elect our President. My issue is RP has not vocally stood up for our voices to be counted. I have lost trust in RP. I think he kept us patriotic Americans hopeful and busy, but in the end, it's always the ptb D and R choice. Third party is a joke.

This shouldn't be news to anybody. It's been rigged for YEARS. Nobody will do anything about it, and the military certainly isn't going to intervene. The best thing Americans can do this election is vote 3rd party whether they like the policies or not. That would prove it once and for all.

But they wont. The media will hype the "differences" between both parties and convince republicans and democrats alike that the country will actually have a different future depending on which side of the same coin lands face up on election day. News flash: It wont make a lick of difference. Obamney 2012.
edit on 3-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Stop CRYING for Ron Paul. He is NOT going to win any nomination or any vote for POTUS.
Such crap is only going to DERAIL the Republican Party winning the vote on Nov 4, 2012 and

Read your own signature. Yes the truth is out there, apparently, you don't know what it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

We don't like your proof and your facts, stop presenting them and get behind Romney. If you don't, you're an Obama lover.

I hope that was sarcasm. It matters not if Obama wins or Romney wins except Romney can start a war more easily, but really both scum are paid puppets. Everything is going as planned, and the American people have no real voice anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The GOP, doing what the do best, lying and cheating to brainwash the masses
at any cost!

Anyone for a little

IRAN???

Give me a break. How deluded are you? Do you honestly think America will have a different future with Obama?

Yes,

If Obama had design on Iran, he would not wait until he had two months left
in office, would he...?...

On the other hand Romney has repeated admitted his intent with Iran and Syria,
while hiring a couple famous Neocons as his foreign policy advisors.

I'd say I am not one bit deluded,

Not so sure about you though

What a weak argument. If the plan is for Obama to win a second term, why on earth would they alienate his voter base with an attack on Iran? If he's going to do it, he'll do it in his second term.

Really?

You are hopeless dude.

If Obama wanted to start a war with Iran he would have contrived a reason.

When he doesn't start a war in his second are you gonna feel stupid?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

I'll wager both my nuts that Obama wins the next election, just like he was supposed to.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I hope that was sarcasm. It matters not if Obama wins or Romney wins except Romney can start a war more easily, but really both scum are paid puppets. Everything is going as planned, and the American people have no real voice anymore.

lol what do you think? my avatar is rp

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All Elections RIGGED*

Fixed for accuracy.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Aren't ALL elections rigged?

2nd line

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, but when people like yourself, OP's, don't even take the time to read, listen or understand what you're posting, and act like it means something it doesn't, it doesn't help,and makes Ron Paul followers look desperate.

This has nothing to do with the 2012 election being rigged or Ron losing the GOP nomination by 200 votes. Now I do believe elections are rigged, but what you posted is not direct evidence of that.

Can we give Ron Paul the respect of understanding what we're posting?
edit on 3-9-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join