2012 Election RIGGED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
CALLING ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE MILITARY, WE NEED YOUR HELP...

2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral

www.youtube.com...

But Mitt Romney cheated!

"In all fields of human endeavor, winning by cheating is losing."

3 counties were not counted in the vote. It just so happens Mitt Romney won by less then 200 votes for the GOP nomination.

Had the 3 counties not been ommited, Ron Paul would've officially won the GOP nomination.

DEMAND THE VOTE BE CORRECTED!

MITT ROMNEY is a domestic enemy to the USA! Every soldier MUST take action to preserve the liberty they swore to protect.

thanks voltaic...

thanks ron paul...

thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is just SAD, what is our world coming to?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My favorite line from that video.

We are so far away from the constitution, going back to it is radical.

So very true. In order to actually go back to strictly following the constitution we'd have to get rid of most of the alphabet agencies, go back to the gold standard and end all the wars.

I ain't holding my breath on any of those things happening.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
never mind this video is from february,..,
edit on 3-9-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

they mention rick santorum in it..
edit on 3-9-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What's sad about this is the fact this video only has about 200,000 views. This should be on the headlines of every newspaper in America.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Recount?
I highly doubt it. The GOP has made itself perfectly clear.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i spoke with an idiot about the election rigging. he asked if i thought we landed on the moon...

there will be no recount
there was none in the 2000 or 2004 election..why would we think it'll happen this time around??

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

2012 Election RIGGED

Are you certain it’s only this election?

The puppeteers already know the last act; it’s only for the civilians that they carry on the charade.

Media manipulation gives the image of election trustworthiness to the sheeple.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
Recount?
I highly doubt it. The GOP has made itself perfectly clear.

make them, we run the show...

never give your power away...

share truth

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

2012 Election RIGGED

Are you certain it’s only this election?

The puppeteers already know the last act; it’s only for the civilians that they carry on the charade.

Media manipulation gives the image of election trustworthiness to the sheeple.

Mickierocksman

yeah, past elections(bush) have been fraud as well..

i like your member picture, the eyes look like my daughters eyes when she was a newborn...

very cool

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This shouldn't be news to anybody. It's been rigged for YEARS. Nobody will do anything about it, and the military certainly isn't going to intervene. The best thing Americans can do this election is vote 3rd party whether they like the policies or not. That would prove it once and for all.

But they wont. The media will hype the "differences" between both parties and convince republicans and democrats alike that the country will actually have a different future depending on which side of the same coin lands face up on election day. News flash: It wont make a lick of difference. Obamney 2012.
edit on 3-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I agree Ron Paul was robbed, but what has it to do with the election being rigged? Primaries are not official elections, they are internal processes of private organizations, aka the GOP and the DNC.

...the 2012 election may be rigged (Diebold machines that we can and should never trust), but nothing to do with this.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The GOP, doing what the do best, lying and cheating to brainwash the masses
at any cost!

Anyone for a little

IRAN???

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident
at any cost!

Anyone for a little

IRAN???

Give me a break. How deluded are you? Do you honestly think America will have a different future with Obama?

Lets look at the elections in the last decade or so:

Bush beats Al Gore under allegations of voter fraud during a controversial election. Bush beats Kerry (both of whom were skull and bones) and serves a 2nd term despite the fact nobody liked him. The republicans present John McCain and SARAH FREAKIN PALIN as their answer after 8 years of BS. Do you REALLY think the democrats weren't supposed to win that election? The only "surprise" of the election was the fact obama beat hillary clinton in the primary. Well guess who his secretary of state is?

Fast forward to 2012. Republicans line up their candidates for the primary. It is immediately obvious the only REAL conservative who is going to challenge the status quo is Ron Paul. The media and the party itself does everything in its power to slander the man and rob him of any victory, and the rest of the candidates are clowns at best. It is OBVIOUS to anyone with a brain from the outset of the primary that romney is the guy.

Do you really think Obama wasn't supposed to win this next election from the beginning? Give your head a shake. The U.S hasn't had a real president since JFK was assassinated.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am lost here. This is talking about just Maine. Lets just say we give that to Paul. Then what. Great he won one state. That does not get him the nomination when somebody else, mostly Romney won the the rest. I do no think the GOP has treated Paul very well but, lets face it he does not have enough supporters for them to care.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

it is only going to get worse.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

you seriously believe maine is a one off??

i have a hard time believing that this has only happened in one state.

the problem is there are just too many people that absolutely do not care.

i believe its horrifying to see this occur and that we deserve EVERYTHING that will happen because we as a people didnt have the time to care.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This video is about the Maine snafu earlier this year. Ron Paul did not lose the nomination by 200 primary/caucus votes. OP, I don't disagree that the elections are rigged to at least some degree, and I'm a big Paul supporter, but you've misinterpreted this video.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by thepresident
at any cost!

Anyone for a little

IRAN???

Give me a break. How deluded are you? Do you honestly think America will have a different future with Obama?

Yes,

If Obama had design on Iran, he would not wait until he had two months left
in office, would he...?...

On the other hand Romney has repeated admitted his intent with Iran and Syria,
while hiring a couple famous Neocons as his foreign policy advisors.

I'd say I am not one bit deluded,

Not so sure about you though

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
the theme music for this clip is by hans zimmer from the movie inception... the best music writer and one of the most powerful thematic sound studs of our time ...sorry for the off topic...go to you tube to catch his music...anyway, it was bizarre they rewrote the rule on the fly at the convention to now make it 8 states that a challenger has to win, in order to get a floor nomination vote. talk about voter supression!!!...but in your own party???...wow!!! bootjacks are next

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join