It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Wikileaks A Government Safety Net To Try And Catch Big Whistelblowers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Julian Assange doesnt like 9/11 truth seekers so he doesnt like me. Not that I am bothered. But this does get one thinking about alternative purposes for wikileaks.

Wikileaks, I believe, may be a Government safety net to try and catch large whistleblowers while drip feeding tid-bits like the colaterol murder video.

I would not be suprised if some whistleblowers have approached wikileaks and have disappeard. This is only my opinion of course but nothing would suprise me anymore.

Why are they not going after other members of wikileaks?

I personally believe Wikileaks may have MI6 or CIA beginnings.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is ATS an MKULTRA psyop?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iron7

God knows lol, but as i said before nothing would suprise me anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They HAVE gone after other Wikileaks associates.

Also, explanation on why there persecuting Julian on a public stage?

Julians entitled to his own opinion on 9/11.

Plus he's also stated he has hordes of information stored and ready to be distributed if any thing were to happen to him, basically, from what I gather, he's holding back the GOOD stuff.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
They HAVE gone after other Wikileaks associates.

Also, explanation on why there persecuting Julian on a public stage?

Julians entitled to his own opinion on 9/11.

Plus he's also stated he has hordes of information stored and ready to be distributed if any thing were to happen to him, basically, from what I gather, he's holding back the GOOD stuff.

Assange for me is playing a very shrewd game, sometimes appears a little too shrewd for one man. I am a suspicious person like never before. If he is holding back the GOOD stuff like you say then that makes him complicit in a cover up IMO.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Agree with you there, literally nothing surprises me anymore. Weaponized drones, cancerous vaccines, it really is 1984.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The fact that we can talk "anonymously" on ATS is pretty convenient. It's just like anonymous being able to post CP on 4chan without being shut down. There's a reason why websites like ATS still exist, and they are watching, whether they be a spy as a moderator or a spy as a visitor / member. They exist, and there's a guide to spotting these people if I'm not mistaken.

new topics

top topics

join