It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Claims Iran can Attack US Bases if Israel Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

"A decision has been taken to respond and the response will be very great," Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in an interview with the Beirut-based Al Mayadeen television. "The response will not be just inside the Israeli entity - American bases in the whole region could be Iranian targets." "If Israel targets Iran, America bears responsibility."

www.reuters.com...
Well I am sure the US will see this as a threat and act accordingly. I hate to say it, but if Israel attacks, the US will surely be VERY involved. I know the US recently came out and assured Iran they would not act if Israel strikes, as long as Iran does not target US interests. Believe you me, I said it before and I will say it again, Israel is nothing more than a glorified hall monitor for the US in the ME.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I love how the media quotes things. "American bases in the whole region could be Iranian targets."

I get the feeling, those American bases would be attacked, only if we were aligned and in aid with Israel in the attack on Iran.

Twisting those words for sensationalism?

But what do I know?

Peace.
edit on 3-9-2012 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

"If Israel targets Iran, America bears responsibility."

This kind of crap has to change...

And just the fact its been said is enough to have ppl rally behind erasing Iran.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There's no date or time stamp on the perticular link, but the other stories on the same page would indicate this is a very recent article.

Are you saying Iran would NOT attack any U.S. bases if we "yelled" at Israil to not attack Iran?
Errrrr Denounce the Irsrali attacks?

I see nothing but more threat and hope they stay that way on all fronts. Just threats.

Everyone seems to be getting trigger happy ready. Not cool.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It can't change because the U.S. is the only one capable of supplying Israel with the means it needs to attack Iran.

If there is such an attack, the U.S. will have either direct or - at least - indirect responsibility. The bombs and bombers needed to accomplish successfully the strike on Iran are both U.S. made and operated, and I can't imagine the U.S. handing the B-2 keys to Israel for a couple of days.
edit on 4-9-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: corrected text

top topics

join