It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the CDC waisting money on spraying ?? Just to poison us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Was just reading a old article about how the CDC said back in 2002 that spraying is the LEAST Effective method of stopping a west nile virus spread. So why are they spraying ?What are they spraying? deet?

Heres the link
ourgardengang.lefora.com...

But suddenly in 2012 we read how effective it was in dallas TX, 93% kill.. Hmmm ..
Funny how they just happen to have all those planes that just happen to already be rigged up for spraying poison on the poor people.
I sure would like to do a chemical tank swab test on those rigs !!!!!!!!!
edit on 3-9-2012 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

lol, careful bro

say the trigger word and the red phone will ring

the trolls come out of the woodwork
and you can kiss your thread good bye

as to your discovery
follow the money

nice find F&S

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The CDC doesn't do any spraying.
It is done by local governments and it does kill a lot of mosquitoes. But it only takes one bite to get infected.

Scientists at the CDC, which is leading the surveillance effort on West Nile virus, do not take a position on whether local health departments should spray for mosquitoes. But they do point out that spraying is the least effective method of slowing the spread of the insects.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 9/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ohh I forgot to mention that article says they were 120+ cases in 2002

edit on 3-9-2012 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I live in the tidewater area of my state where we have always had a lot of mosquitoes.my state use to spray heavily back in the 80`s.In the early to mid 90`s they came to the conclusion that spraying was not very effective at curbing the yearly mosquito population. since then they have done far less spraying.

I don`t know what they are spraying in texas but in my state they weren`t spraying chemicals that would kill adult mosquitoes.Since mosquitoes lay their eggs in still water the state was spraying something on ponds and slow moving streams and rivers, that would sufficate the mosquito larva and eggs that were in the water.
The purpose of that was to reduce the number egg laying adult mosquitoes the following year.By killing the eggs and larva there would be fewer surviving mosquitoes to reach adulthood and lay eggs the following year.

After 10-15 years of doing this heavy spraying they determined that it wasn`t making a significant impact on the mosquito population during each of the following years.I`m glad that they decided to stop wasting money spraying so much since it wasn`t having much of an impact, it obviously wasn`t cost effective.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
IMO, the CDC is good for one thing: Spreading BS and creating hysteria. Perhaps in lockstep with the globalists agenda of depopulation?

(NaturalNews) Now that Dallas officials have decided West Nile Disease has killed 14 people in the area and infected 557 more, the aerial spraying of a pesticide called Duet will begin. The objective? Wipe out mosquitoes that carry the virus. But here's the bombshell: there is no evidence that the supposed virus causing West Nile exists. This means there is no proof West Nile disease exists. And this fact has been known for years. Scientists don't like to talk about it. It's extremely embarrassing. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Decide for yourself what or who to believe. I took the blinders off a long time ago!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
thought I would through this in for effect.
Spraying in Williston N.D.

new topics

top topics

join