It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘US to Iran: In case of Israeli strike, don’t fire on our bases’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I believe the Wikileaks Cable dump showed the world how things like this have always been said or implied back and forth. For those too young to recall it as a memory and school probably doesn't teach, the whole Gulf War I was said by many to have come from the ignorant assurances of the U.S. Ambassador about U.S. positions on 'Middle Eastern border disputes'.

Noriega was quite literally bagged and brought to prosecution from his own nation over what I thought looked an awful lot like "miscommunication" provocations as well. Like a cat playing with a mouse and both knowing their roles to the way it's going to end either way.

If Israel hits Iran, they will HAVE to hit U.S. bases. They have no choice. I mean let's be realistic here. That drone they stole from us, right out of the air as pretty as you please, wasn't asked for by Iran in the first place.

I really hope the U.S. bases hosting drones and within range of Iranian missile forces are already geared up to take incoming fire in the opening hours. With all the mayhem the U.S. has caused with drones...Iran probably looks forward to that one part of things and I have NO doubt they'll rain on those bases for a volley or two.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
wow, are you guys actually buying this ??
isn't anyone considering the parts to be played by the Saudis in/from Kuwait ??

this tactic is soooo over-used but it does seem to be effective in most situations ... distraction ... watch what this hand is doing while my other one smacks you upside the head.

i'm not soooo convinced that Israel has any interest or motivation to strike Iran directly.
it has enough to deal with internally.
smoke and mirrors ppl, lots of smoke and plenty of mirrors.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
This truly makes me happy. For once, some common sense in politics.

Seriously, where did this bit of common sense come from?

Good god thank you. However, this is probably as much of a message to the Israeli government as it is to the Iranian. If you are the aggressor, we are not backing you. That's what it says.
edit on 4-9-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What is going on? Noone understanding this isnt about nuclear weapons!!! Its about Iran selling OIL thru there very own central bank BACKED by gold. Zoinist want BANKS to run on credit and they own nearlly all of them. Ask Libia about that they lost there gold and centeral bank.

God Bless

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Things are looking up for the US day by day. Maybe we actually may break away from a staunch support of Israel sometime soon.

You aren't reading this, the way you should ... sometimes I actually think you guys can't read at all.

The United States can't go to war, because it's not the president who decides it. it's congress ... yeah, as far as I can recall ... it's congress that decides it. And it is highly unlikely that congress will give a go-head for a war against Iran.

Now, the US tells Iran, "unless our basis are attacked".

What, you never heard of a false flag attack on American basis? that's something new? Why don't you read up on the Attack on Pearl Harbor? Yeah, read more about it than just "Tora Tora Tora". There is a reason, that Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, they believed that by striking it, they would be paralizing the American fleet. Now, read up on ... how on earth that information came into Japanese hands ...

In fact, all wars the US has joined, are more or less faked around attacks on US. Korea. Vietnam, where they go to aid the French. G.W. Bush junior and senior, are the only exceptions to this, as far as I can recall (please correct me if I'm wrong here).

So, what you should be reading is a WARNING, that borders on being a threat. And it goes, something like this ..

The US will not play part in the initial strike on Iran. But if the war progresses, Israel and the US, will find a way to join the battle and finish it. Even if that means, faking an Iranian strike on US bases.

These diplomats are saying, that they'll sacrifice some of their own, if it comes to that.

edit on 4/9/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It is very good that I see American people do not want another baseless war.

I tell the people in Iran about this fact

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
It is very good that I see American people do not want another baseless war.

I tell the people in Iran about this fact

Spread the word friend. How do the Iranian people feel about war with Israel? And potentially the US?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I think that peace is the best solution,

But Iran does not want peace, they want to wipe Israel out.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

so the US we will just sell these weapons to Israel to use against you
but don't attack any of our interests its just business as usual for us over here selling weapons

wonder where the bunker busters and other weapons are coming from?
god sh***ing them down from the skies in Israeli hands, the divine power of GOD?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I think that peace is the best solution,

But Iran does not want peace, they want to wipe Israel out.

Iran hasn't started a war in over 300 years that alone shows they are not eager for war. Also the "they want to wipe Israel out" is a proven lie because that can't even be said in their language.
edit on 4-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
'Hey Iran, we might have been funding Israel, letting them use our military bases and supplying them with very questionable weapons. We're even going to allow them to attack you with our permissions... but... please, just take it on the chin. We don't want you to retaliate by attacking all those juicy targets that surround you'.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

but don't attack any of our interests its just business as usual for us over here selling weapons

god sh***ing them down from the skies in Israeli hands, the divine power of GOD?

So if a person sells a weapon to someone they should held accountable if that person murders someone? We sell Israel weapons for their defense. If they use those weapons to attack Iran then they alone should be attacked.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by illusive man

So if a person sells a weapon to someone they should held accountable if that person murders someone? We sell Israel weapons for their defense. If they use those weapons to attack Iran then they alone should be attacked.

when you know fully well what the weapons are going to be used for then yes
you share the same blame

the US knows what Israel will use these weapons for and still provides it

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Seems like a setup for a False Flag to me...

Of course I am suspicious of anything Israel.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Ok so how we allow them to have nukes? Are they a stable and rational government?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Is there any evidence that they aren't stable or rational? Real world acts? Not really.
That's the cart before the horse though, because there is actually no proof they are building nukes.
edit on 4-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What happens if isreali's pretending to be Iranians attack US targets?

(like they got caught doing in Egypt in '79 was it?)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
What happens if isreali's pretending to be Iranians attack US targets?

(like they got caught doing in Egypt in '79 was it?)

Dont forget the USS Liberty.

Israel attacked a US Ship pretending to be from Egypt, it almost worked.

US planes flew off the ACC America armed with nukes, headed to Cairo.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Two words on how Israel will handle this..............USS LIberty.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
This truly makes me happy. For once, some common sense in politics.

However, if Obama loses this election, I fear that will be turned over real quick.

so the last 3 years of fighting Obama got us into doesnt matter now, as long he got us out of THIS one, right before elections?

this is whats killing our country, stupidity...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join