It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted in an Episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
reply to post by grizzlykid96

Certainly, and my photographer instincts are telling me anything flying in the background of such a dimly lit, overcast shot, should be silhouetted. This has already become one of my personal fave's of 2012

So what you're saying is a bird (however massive), conventional aircraft, kite, balloon and so on, ought to be in silhouette?

This rules out the silly bird explanations at least...thankfully, and many of the other conventional things it might be. I'm fine with the idea of a UFO / ET craft zipping about, but a 30 or 40 foot long bird is a worrying thought!

This leaves what? Reflection of some kind, lens flare, meteor, or advanced, self-luminous aerial craft of whatever origin.

edit on 4-9-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Flapping Wings = Bird...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So has Mr. Nye responded with an explanation as what it is? It's funny how he is such a big skeptic then one of those buggers go flying across his screen.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisrand
So I recently "acquired" all the episodes of the greatest TV show to ever exist called Bill Nye the Science Guy.

If you haven't seen the show, you had no childhood, or it was before/after your time. Either way its still a must watch especially for those with kids!

I want to slap you.

That show could run a hundred years and it still would never even come close to Cosmos. And I could name 9 other shows that are better than Nye's. Nothing that comes out of my mouth is an opinion. It is the everlasting truth and final say in all things. And I say that Nye's show isn't even on the radar for greatest shows of all time.

In short, your opinion is wrong.

Now on to the UFO...it's an object that appears to be flying and it's unidentified. Those exist for sure. Is it Aliens? A bird? The spirit of Marlon Brando?...no one knows that. And you never will. Ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join