It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not forget what they don't know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What's up ATS'ers?

It's time for General Chit Chat.

First off, unleash the trolls!

- voting is a scam designed to pacify the masses into thinking that their part in this game really matters.

- aliens do exist and have been here long before we were genetically upgraded into "modern man"

-bigfoot does exist and is known all over the world through different names.

-the moon is actually hollow and is actually a "man made" satellite that entered our orbit thousands of years ago.

-the moon created the tides through its gravity when it arrived. before that the world was a more loosely gathered and muli-dimensional realm., where animals, trees and rocks communicated freely with each other.

-the earth is actually hollow and has an inner "sun" in its center.

-unicorns where a real animal that is now extinct.

-modern man did not come from out of Africa, we were developed separately from other groups of humans across this planet using the indigenous tribes at various points in the past.

-the indigenous tribes that covered the world before "modern man" were the remnants of an ancient and superior civilization that perished in a cataclysmic world event.

-the "aliens" including our ancient ancestors updated the genetic code of the surviving "indigenous races.

-if you see something being advertised, it is because it is so bad for you, that they are forced to pay money to create advertisements just to get you to think about purchasing it.

-anything given away for "free" is almost certainly going to kill you, as designed.

So few of the masses will actually see the light and so few of that number will actually have a chance to do much about it

general chit chat

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

For the sake of time ( I'm short of it at the moment ) I'll just do an "agree", "disagree", "could be" thing...

1) Agree
2) Could be.
3) Agree
4) Disagree.
5) Disagree ( but once, in high school, I experimented and might have agreed for about 8 hours. ).
6) Disagree.
7) Could be.
8) Disagree.
9) Could be.
10) Could be.
11) Disagree.
12) Agree. ( or addict you )

OK. That covers it. If I win could you mail my prize to me?

~Heff

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

7 out of 12.
you're only slightly crazy.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
What's up ATS'ers?

- voting is a scam designed to pacify the masses into thinking that their part in this game really matters.

- aliens do exist and have been here long before we were genetically upgraded into "modern man"

-bigfoot does exist and is known all over the world through different names.

-the moon is actually hollow and is actually a "man made" satellite that entered our orbit thousands of years ago.

-the moon created the tides through its gravity when it arrived. before that the world was a more loosely gathered and muli-dimensional realm., where animals, trees and rocks communicated freely with each other.

-the earth is actually hollow and has an inner "sun" in its center.

-unicorns where a real animal that is now extinct.

-modern man did not come from out of Africa, we were developed separately from other groups of humans across this planet using the indigenous tribes at various points in the past.

-the indigenous tribes that covered the world before "modern man" were the remnants of an ancient and superior civilization that perished in a cataclysmic world event.

-the "aliens" including our ancient ancestors updated the genetic code of the surviving "indigenous races.

-if you see something being advertised, it is because it is so bad for you, that they are forced to pay money to create advertisements just to get you to think about purchasing it.

-anything given away for "free" is almost certainly going to kill you, as designed.

So few of the masses will actually see the light and so few of that number will actually have a chance to do much about it

general chit chat

The moon along with every other planet or satellite that rotates is most likely hollow due to the centrifugal effect.
I think the center of the Earth could be hollow but with either a small black hole that causes the gravity and spinning or an effect such as a gas centrifuge that causes any water to separate into hydrogen causing a small sun like you suggested.

I think Bigfoot is most likely another type Neanderthal we have yet to officially discover that is on the verge of total extinction.

The election is a scam. Make the people believe they have a choice when they are just along for the ride.

Creationism and Evolutionism both apply.

The Sun might be used as a wormhole. The sunspots could be those wormholes.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Actually my shrink would probably want to disagree with you.

She'd be shaking her head "Oh, no... no... no..." right about now - eyes wide. Then she'd go for the tranq gun. That happens sometimes.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
What's up ATS'ers?

general chit chat

I choose to be in the dark, the light too bright, cant see much, in the dark at least I can see those in the light.

Saw them wandering aimlessly, closer to it and later burnt by the ...uhh light
?

The unicorns have tungsten for its horn, I swear!
edit on 3-9-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join