It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Easy Day 9-4-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mark Owen's 'No Easy Day': read EW's review of the much-discussed new Bin Laden book
shelf-life.ew.com...

“We just killed the number one terrorist in the world,” writes ex-Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette, using the pseudonym Mark Owen, in No Easy Day, his much anticipated first-hand account the May 2011 raid that resulted in Osama bin Laden’s death.

ive always been interested in anything military, and i am highly interested in this book and plan to read it.
what about all of you on ATS?

do you plan on reading the book when it comes out tomorrow?
it seems to be getting decent reviews.

edit on 3-9-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Meh....i don't plan on buying it.

Bin Laden is dead, whether is was natural causes, disease or a head shot, i could care less.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

I, like many others believe that osama died in 01. this book is just a ploy by the "man", to make us think that he was killed in pakistan. while it may appear that the seals and the government are at odds, this book is still meant to encourage the official "story" ( as in fiction).

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i too think the book is a ploy i also don't believe they killed bin larden in Pakistan and then through his body over board just smells of bs to me ,
its funny how you got to see saddam hang but nothing of old bin lid ,

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
does anyone really think a US NAVY SEAL would be allowed by the government to reveal tactics involved in international missions ?
at the very least this script was reviewed by "them" and heavily edited/embellished for the unwashed masses.

top topics

join