It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What It Means And Feels Like To Be Awake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When I read Waking Up Is Hard To Do on Sterling D Allans excellent PESN Free Energy website I thought I would share it with ATS as I'm sure many or our posters will relate to much of what is being said in this thought provoking article published yesterday.

The thoughts and comments of ATS are welcome and encouraged.

Peace.

Article -

"Waking up" isn't a one-day event, though it often starts that way. It is an ongoing process of re-learning everything you ever learned, correcting the brainwashing and seeing the world through new lenses. But the hardest thing is overcoming the social ostracism that accompanies observing things radically differently from those around you".

Source

pesn.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
While I think he describes the process correctly.

In my opinion, seeing the truth ignored is the most irritating.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

I would agree to a certain extent. I believe everyone goes through different emotions also, i have found myself really upset, then really angry to the point of boiling, I have felt hopelessness, I have felt hope, its been a real rollercoaster ride for me but i am through all that now. I still et angry though from time to time.

When people actually realise the government is not there for your benefit but rather to further the corporate shareholder agenda then you could say they are on the road to waking up IMO.

When people also realise that JFK was assasinated by those in power in the US they will start to understand the extent of the corruption at the highest levels and in the corridors of power.

I personally look at things this way now, all that we have been told by our governments is a lie, period.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is the issue with the concept of being awake or asleep.

You see it a lot on ATS, people demanding other people wake up when someone has a different point of view, like only one view can be seen as awake when both are pretty much asleep anyhow.

So, free energy and such. Great, but if any of this was real, why isn't there tons of youtube videos at least clearly showing these devices..its always books, murky diagrams of someones hypothesis, some article about a rumor of Tesla or whatnot, etc.

Lets say for a moment all of this is factually incorrect..totally false. these devices, ideas, etc are just bull. That means then that the person studying all this isn't awake at all, they are just asleep daydreaming of some delusional magical device and thinking they are somehow awake.

Proof of concept, strong evidence, etc...outside of that, its a hypothesis made of a daydream
and therefore, asleep.

Books...books make a good heat source when tossed in a fire as well as painting a daydream. If a person is discussing mechanics, talk is cheap. show me proof of concept.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
it's quiet, and there is an intensity, you may seem angry to others

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It has been my experience that waking up is a personal and subjective thing. It's also a journey rather than a destination. Sometime we have to find our own truths and experiences to help us realise both our own potential and who we are.

Rev

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
It has been my experience that waking up is a personal and subjective thing. It's also a journey rather than a destination. Sometime we have to find our own truths and experiences to help us realise both our own potential and who we are.

Rev

This is my feeling also revmoofoo.

I must admit I can also feel incredibly frustrated at times by others lack of empathy with what I am experiencing but always do my best to understand their point of view or reluctance to accept the facts as I see them because at the end of the day I was just like they are now .......not so very long ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Here is the issue with the concept of being awake or asleep.

You see it a lot on ATS, people demanding other people wake up when someone has a different point of view, like only one view can be seen as awake when both are pretty much asleep anyhow.

So, free energy and such. Great, but if any of this was real, why isn't there tons of youtube videos at least clearly showing these devices..its always books, murky diagrams of someones hypothesis, some article about a rumor of Tesla or whatnot, etc.

Lets say for a moment all of this is factually incorrect..totally false. these devices, ideas, etc are just bull. That means then that the person studying all this isn't awake at all, they are just asleep daydreaming of some delusional magical device and thinking they are somehow awake.

Proof of concept, strong evidence, etc...outside of that, its a hypothesis made of a daydream
and therefore, asleep.

Books...books make a good heat source when tossed in a fire as well as painting a daydream. If a person is discussing mechanics, talk is cheap. show me proof of concept.

Some fair points, though is sounds to me like you took, the OP's more general statement and made it something very specific and personal. I don't think OP was specifically talking about free energy, perpetual motion, etc. In fact, I think they specifically mentioned corrupt politicians and capitalists.

And if you don't think THAT stuff is out there... may I suggest you have already hit the "snooze" button more than a few times?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Waking up is an event that changes your life, things become crystal clear and you can see the strings and processes behind every action. It's an amazing feeling to have, and to see others flail around trying to get that same clarity. As long as that process is suppressed and misdirected then people can't truly be free.

top topics

join