It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Truth about Roswell and Aliens: an alternative perspective

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would like to start off by saying I am not a debunker. After much research I am a firm believer that the UFO/Alien/Abduction phenomenon is real. My perspective of what is behind this phenomenon is just different than the main stream view of what "aliens" are.

Do I believe they are real? Yes.

Do I believe they have traveled here from a distant galaxy? No.

Reason: You cannot defy the laws of physics. Even if aliens had 'advanced technology' it would still be physically impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. Now you might turn to science fiction in order to get round that problem, but that's all it is, science fiction. What place does that have in reality? The fact is there are certain constraints in the universe that cannot be broken materialistically.

The first part of this video discusses the roswell incident in new mexico 1947. The second part is about the alien phenomenon & abduction instances.



Before watching this video please keep an open mind. As the topic states the view proposed here is an alternative view to the mainstream. What you learn here might challenge your world view and what you currently think you know about this phenomenon. What if the mainstream view is wrong? There seems to be more and more evidence supporting this alternative view the more we learn about the behavior of these entities.
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So wait... he's smart enough to grasp that "UFOs" aren't alien ships, but when it comes to abductions, he's convinced they're because of demons who can be scared away by shouting Yahweh?

I think his ladder of logic has a broken rung.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   


Reason: You cannot defy the laws of physics. Even if aliens had 'advanced technology' it would still be physically impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. Now you might turn to science fiction in order to get round that problem, but that's all it is, science fiction. What place does that have in reality? The fact is there are certain constraints in the universe that cannot be broken materialistically.


It's not possible with our current knowledge but you can't say that it's physically impossible. A hundred years ago many things we do today where impossible through our understanding of physics and science, but not anymore. Take a computer back just a hundred years and see how fast you are considered an abomination to man and get stoned to death.

God is an alien. Angels are also alien and yes, so are demons. They aren't from here originally which makes them alien to us. People can argue inner-dimensional or outer-dimensional all they want. It's all still alien.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
So wait... he's smart enough to grasp that "UFOs" aren't alien ships, but when it comes to abductions, he's convinced they're because of demons who can be scared away by shouting Yahweh?

I think his ladder of logic has a broken rung.


I don't think you've paid much attention to what he's saying. Here's the first part of the interview, it might help you out though I doubt you will take the time to listen.

Btw you just portray yourself as being an immature and arrogant atheist that is not here to seek truth or deny ignorance at all. If you want to derail my thread then go ahead. I'm positive that people will see this man is highly educated and has done more research on this subject than you ever will.


edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Weather Balloon



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


I watched every second. This guy is just replacing one unsubstantiated faith-based belief system with another, or rather... stonewalling himself to the concept of another.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Aliens might very well be real after all we are just a speck of dust in a vast Cosmos. The chance for other life could be very big and the chance for other Intelligent life is possible.

However, untill there will be good evidence for that they have landed here on earth, I will stay skeptic.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phege
 

Who are you? Your name say's "Phege" and you have Phage's hang gliding picture also?



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 




Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
It's not possible with our current knowledge but you can't say that it's physically impossible. A hundred years ago many things we do today where impossible through our understanding of physics and science, but not anymore


That's called blind faith. Its physically impossible despite any level of technology. Its dishonest for you to say it is possible for us to break the laws of physics using materialistic means.


Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Take a computer back just a hundred years and see how fast you are considered an abomination to man and get stoned to death.


And what do you base that off?


Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
God is an alien. Angels are also alien and yes, so are demons. They aren't from here originally which makes them alien to us. People can argue inner-dimensional or outer-dimensional all they want. It's all still alien.


Atheists would certainly like him to be. But the reality is much different. What you think are aliens are infact spiritual entities that are deceiving humanity into believing that very same lie. There is a connection between evolution and the alien agenda. I suggest you read gary bates book "Alien Intrusion".
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phege
 


Ummm... there are two phages?? A Phege and a Phage...? Interesting... as far as aliens are concerned I think that it's only a possibility and not a very conclusive one.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof
 


That's where your wrong. Christianity is the only faith that provides substantiated evidence. And for that reason it requires more faith to believe in evolution than it does in a creator. As there is no substantiated evidence for evolution.
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaTroof
 


Christianity is the only faith that provides substantiated evidence


Oh, OK. I'll be sure to let the Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Sikh and everyone else know.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaTroof
 


Christianity is the only faith that provides substantiated evidence


Oh, OK. I'll be sure to let the Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Sikh and everyone else know.


The trouble is most are more interested in their religiosity and man made traditions than having a personal direct relationship with the true living God.
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 




Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
It's not possible with our current knowledge but you can't say that it's physically impossible. A hundred years ago many things we do today where impossible through our understanding of physics and science, but not anymore


That's called blind faith. Its physically impossible despite any level of technology. Its dishonest for you to say it is possible for us to break the laws of physics using materialistic means.


Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Take a computer back just a hundred years and see how fast you are considered an abomination to man and get stoned to death.


And what do you base that off?


Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
God is an alien. Angels are also alien and yes, so are demons. They aren't from here originally which makes them alien to us. People can argue inner-dimensional or outer-dimensional all they want. It's all still alien.


Atheists would certainly like him to be. But the reality is much different. What you think are aliens are infact spiritual entities that are deceiving humanity into believing that very same lie. There is a connection between evolution and the alien agenda. I suggest you read gary bates book "Alien Intrusion".
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)


Blind faith? Really? Just because I can look to the past and see how advanced we have become in such a short period of time and then apply that to the future? You fight the thought of being able to physically travel from one universe to another but you have no problem with inner dimensional realms? Ones possible, but not the other? I think you need to read more books on space time and maybe even worm holes.

I base the computer and getting stoned to death analogy off of history. Have you ever heard of the persecutions during the Salem witch trials? People died for a lot less.

What makes you so sure of yourself? Blind faith also?

Before you paint me Atheist I confess, there is a God. I've never doubted that, what I doubt is everything man has put forth about God.

There are too many preachers with too many versions of the story and everyone knows the real truth, well their version anyways.


edit on 3-9-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaTroof
 


That's where your wrong. Christianity is the only faith that provides substantiated evidence. And for that reason it requires more faith to believe in evolution than it does in a creator. As there is no substantiated evidence for evolution.
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)


Isn't that a contradiction? If it has provided substantiated evidence, surely there is no need for faith, as there is proof.

I think Aliens are pink elephant pigs, I have a ph.d in elephantpigology, and I have substantiated evidence to prove my faith based system as well. Now, attend my ceremonies every Saturday, pay your dues, and maybe I'll release tid bits of my information to you.

Maybe.

Peace.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 


Oh I can look to the past too, but no where in the past have we broken the laws of physics, and that tells me no where in the future will we ether. Want to know why? Because its not physically possible. Like I said earlier there are certain constraints holding the universe together, these are called the laws of physics.

Only God can change these constraints, it would also appear that certain spiritual entities the bible calls fallen angels are also able to break these physical laws, then it would make sense if they were spiritual and not physical beings. That is why more and more people are supporting the theory that aliens are extra dimensional beings, and do not come from this universe!



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
 



Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaTroof
 


That's where your wrong. Christianity is the only faith that provides substantiated evidence. And for that reason it requires more faith to believe in evolution than it does in a creator. As there is no substantiated evidence for evolution.
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)


Isn't that a contradiction? If it has provided substantiated evidence, surely there is no need for faith, as there is proof.

I think Aliens are pink elephant pigs, I have a ph.d in elephantpigology, and I have substantiated evidence to prove my faith based system as well. Now, attend my ceremonies every Saturday, pay your dues, and maybe I'll release tid bits of my information to you.

Maybe.

Peace.


That sounds like Scientology to me. That is a common misconception. The Christian faith is actually an evidential faith. Biblical faith is not blind; it is rooted in evidence.

Evolution is a good example of what you would call a blind faith, as it has no observable evidence.
edit on 3-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
With the greatest of respect, hell who am I kidding? I have absolutely no respect for this johnny come lately mad dash by the Christians to try and muscle in on the whole UFO thing. The again, you've been doing that for a couple of millenia, stealing other's ideas and simply giving them a twist to suit your own agenda.

The truly galling thing is that, you do little more than wait for someone else to do most of the work then leap in a just swap the word alien for demon. It's not only intellectually facile, it's actually in many ways, extraordinarily bad mannered.

OK we all get it, over in your corner of the net, no-one but your kind ever bother to visit, so you venture out on the likes of here trying to drag people into the net and "convert them". You're also compeltely wrong about the speed of light. The laws of physic do not say nothing can travel faster thna light they say, nothing can accelerate beyond the speed of light and that is a huge difference in conceptual terms.

Let's cut to the chase, you're not here to discuss UFOs you're here to spout an agenda via propaganda techniques and this site is not really about that. It's about, primarily, individulas with their own thoughts on the subject, not some clearing house for groups to spread their creed. Many of the people on here might well have their own "spiritual beliefs" however, we don;t need people who have to check in with "what to think central" before they post. cluttering up the pages.

There are numerous threads discussing "alternatives" to the ET hypothesis, this board doesn't really need, a bunch with an agenda, posting every famous incident with the demon twist simply tacked onto to the explanation. If that's truly you own opinion stick it on the relevant threads and let it find its' own level of popularity and acceptance rather than, trying to draw attention to your agenda via sneaky means.
edit on 3-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


I think your making a very common human mistake, hubris.

Thinking you know with any certainty that one can not travel faster than light is a mistake. Einstein never said one couldn't travel faster than light, he said, mass cannot be accelerated faster than light. Star wars, star trek, babalon 5, etc all get around this by by not accelerating beyond light speed, they go from rest to light speed in an instant, much the same as light goes from nothing to light speed in an instant.

Also thinking we have any clue as to the laws of physics, while we have only scratched the serface is silly. Over 500 years ago the royal academy of science, announced everything worth knowing was known. Good thing we didn't listen huh? That isn't the only time though, it has been done hundreds of times, only to in short order be proven wrong once again.

We are still infants as far as science goes, we know next to nothing yet, we discovered flight barely 100 years ago, animals have been doing it for millions of years.

After another tenthousand years, we will surely be able to do many wanderous things we can't even imagine today.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well its not real and all made up by oil money.
UFOs are kept under oil ownership to keep the superior power plants and tech their secret.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join