It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Confronts Man For Inappropriately Touching His Kid Fight Breaks Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

this kinda made me laugh,Boy of 17, that's not even a minor by most accounts FFS people that's not a #ing child, (no pun), stop devolving 100 years ago that "kid" probally should have a farm and his own kids, stop babying people, it # like that is why we have all these facebook kids can't even go outside without gps and 1000 spf sunscreen, i mean really your DEVOLVING THE HUMAN RACE WITH YOUR NON-SENSE.

QQ my mom didn't get me a ipad and a car and a iphone and a hundred dollar pair of pants, ungrateful #s everyone of em, remove the labor laws show those #s what it's like to actually work for something,

and yes the video is defiantly faked for views
edit on 4-9-2012 by Jubosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

Can't fake the cries from the little boy

100% not a fake
And btw you can't bs the new school kids,when they say they know everything...they do
edit on 4-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looks staged, I would'nt wrestle the guy. I would have sent him to the dentist in search of some new teeth. Being inappropriate with a young child does'nt just have to be touching, words can hurt, harm, mess up a child.

When my 27 yr old daughter was 12 and played little league. We stopped a store for sodas, she was in line beside two men about my same age. One was drunk on his arse, one was within reason. I was next to my daughter when the drunk guy starts in on her with how cute she looks in her little uniform, I asked him to watch what he said to her and he did'nt listen.

I turned to the lesser intoxicated of the two, told his friend that this man is getting ready to tote an arse-whooping if he did'nt shut his mouth. The store ckerk even said for him to shut up to my daughter, he did not listen to reason.

As my daughter went out the door, the mouthy one said something to her, she waited as I came out and said that man asked where we live and that he wanted to *&*^%$$#@@ her. End result of this was I beat the absoulute shat out of this man right then and there. I dared his damn friend to interfere, I told the friend that when this piece of shat wakes up let him know WHY he got his tail beat. Then seek me out because my daughter needed an apology.

I and my daughter & son got in the car went to the game as normal. The following week this guy actually showed up at one of my daughter games and approached me ( with his daughter about 18 months or two yrs). and his wife. He first apologised ro me then my son and then my daughter. He told me flat out. He deserved the arse whooping he got. Alcohol was to blame, or was the excuse used at the time. I have never seen these folks ever again.

Sorry I got long winded just this post reminded me of that event. I guess what I'm saying is , some parents let stuff slide thinking their doing the right thing. Keeping such things as seeing grown men beat each other around the gas pumps. Then you have parents like me. When my kids were young, if my child got hurt, I bleed.

If a person touches your child with you right there, imagine if you were'nt? So I say, open up a can of old fashion whoop arse on him. Ramifications for ones actions.....that's life.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If your going to get into a fight ,always punch the friend first

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Looks staged, I would'nt wrestle the guy. I would have sent him to the dentist in search of some new teeth. Being inappropriate with a young child does'nt just have to be touching, words can hurt, harm, mess up a child.

When my 27 yr old daughter was 12 and played little league. We stopped a store for sodas, she was in line beside two men about my same age. One was drunk on his arse, one was within reason. I was next to my daughter when the drunk guy starts in on her with how cute she looks in her little uniform, I asked him to watch what he said to her and he did'nt listen.

I turned to the lesser intoxicated of the two, told his friend that this man is getting ready to tote an arse-whooping if he did'nt shut his mouth. The store ckerk even said for him to shut up to my daughter, he did not listen to reason.

As my daughter went out the door, the mouthy one said something to her, she waited as I came out and said that man asked where we live and that he wanted to *&*^%$$#@@ her. End result of this was I beat the absoulute shat out of this man right then and there. I dared his damn friend to interfere, I told the friend that when this piece of shat wakes up let him know WHY he got his tail beat. Then seek me out because my daughter needed an apology.

I and my daughter & son got in the car went to the game as normal. The following week this guy actually showed up at one of my daughter games and approached me ( with his daughter about 18 months or two yrs). and his wife. He first apologised ro me then my son and then my daughter. He told me flat out. He deserved the arse whooping he got. Alcohol was to blame, or was the excuse used at the time. I have never seen these folks ever again.

Sorry I got long winded just this post reminded me of that event. I guess what I'm saying is , some parents let stuff slide thinking their doing the right thing. Keeping such things as seeing grown men beat each other around the gas pumps. Then you have parents like me. When my kids were young, if my child got hurt, I bleed.

If a person touches your child with you right there, imagine if you were'nt? So I say, open up a can of old fashion whoop arse on him. Ramifications for ones actions.....that's life.

See, nothing wrong with giving out an ass-beating to a grown man that asks your 12 year old daughter where she lives because he wants to **** her. I don't think anyone would hold that against you. You warned the man, others warned him, he was a beligerant fool. I applaud that you only gave the guy an ass-beating. The way people talk on here, they would have disemboweled him the second he looked at their daughter.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Doesn't help any that our media mass markets there version of beautiful which pictures teens laying in various seductive poses on every other bustop and magazine.
Beyond a doubt,children are now being portrayed as erotic by mainstream media and industry..
No wonder we don't let our chiLdren out at night,The real sicko's are the people who push this crap out...
of coarse we might have a problem..of coarse i have a firearms permit

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
From the looks of this fight the mother would probably have actually been a better choice of fighting advocate for child. This dad was a wad of cookie doh, it was painful to watch.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
This reminds me of a situation the other day. I was waiting at a seafood shop for my takeaway order when I noticed a small girl trying to climb up onto a high stool. Her mother was nearby chatting away to a friend and kept saying to the little girl "wait for mummy". The girl made it halfway up and looked like she was about to fall down and I was tempted to go catch her and help her up onto the stool but decided not to. An older female who was a little closer decided to do just that and the mother thanked her.

Considering there are people with mindsets like the OP, it's a good thing I did not do anything.

I've done that before, It seems like more and more people don't watch their kids anymore...I was in the mall 3 weeks ago and I see a kid 18-24 months just doing the little toddler drunk walk right towards me as I'm coming up the escalator, as a reflex I picked her up, then I'm looking around and I see no one looking for the little girl, I felt super awkward. I'm literally just standing looking around in a circle making eye contact with people and trying to find the parents, 15 seconds later her father comes towards me with a look of relief and had his arms open, the girl was totally relaxed and happy and I was really confused... HOW DO YOU LOSE YOUR TODDLER IN THE MALL?!?
What are you doing that's more important than your childs welfare? I almost wanted to lecture the dude like "Bro, there's crazy people in the world, you might want to keep an eye on your kid, you know I'm mean she's only the most precious thing in your life!"

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join