It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Confronts Man For Inappropriately Touching His Kid Fight Breaks Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I try not to think or act like a Neanderthal, but when it comes to a father protecting the innocence of his child I have no problem with "Texas justice." Hats off to ANY parent that protects their child!

~LR

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lr7gmx

Hence the problem with this violent society,given the option to turn the other cheek your throwing haymakers in front of your children

edit on 4-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Whether this video is staged or not the OP has made a point just the same. Pedos make me sick and the worst ones should not be allowed to roam free. I know many that do.

~LR

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A drunk guy touches a kid and then starts a fight when the dad has a go at him, that's exactly what I see, it seems as though everyone's over-thinking & trying to make a conspiracy out of this.
edit on 4/9/2012 by LeroyBrown because: Error

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
While one may not be able to conclude the man is a pedophile, he certainly is an asshole for not standing down the exact moment the father told him to back off.

For that reason alone he deserved an ass beating, imo.

Fake? Who knows... Not sure I'd understand the point.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
View this video to understand the pedo from the op
see how filthy and wicked they are

Those people will deny the truth till they go in the pit
edit on 9/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Never saw that video before...or even knew the story.

Disgraceful.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lr7gmx

I would also like to add that if this would have happened to me as a child my father would have beat the man senseless and my dad is a pastor. I think it is one million percent in the right for a parent to keep their children safe at ANY reasonable cause.

~LR

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
As a father of an infant, I can say without a doubt parents generally don't like people they personally don't know touching their children. Especially in public and most definitely not right while they are standing next to them. I think the part we are missing here is actually the interaction that caused the footage to be taken in the first place. The guy with the glasses has a problem keeping his distance from others. In America, we have a rule we teach our children called the 3 foot rule. As soon as the father called him out and clearly made is point not to touch his son...the other guy should have apologized and walked away. The father being the really nice and good guy he is even tried to avoid the fight as well. Personally I would have walked my kid out of view and proceeded to ruin that guys day like you wouldn't believe. I mean straight fists to the dome...repeatedly and very very hard.
edit on 4-9-2012 by JustJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I remember hearing about that story, Very sad

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This just looks to staged to even think this is real, the guy was being video taped before he even began to touch the kid, WTF. I still hate phedophile weirdos, but come on, I think we can say this is a fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I thought you said a fight broke out. All I saw were two ladies dancing.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Off the bat I hate it when a strangers looks at my kids in a weird fashon. So if a drunk dude goes up to my son or daughter and start like that guy did I would of told him to back off for sure. I would of dropped him the second he became hostile.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm glad you're all trained fighters lol

Not trying to troll here...but most of you would end up like that dad...fighting isn't easy

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
what do people think of this?

I am not saying anyone is doing anything wrong in this video, just thought it would be interesting to get peoples thoughts on it.

sorry about the advert before the video
news.uk.msn.com...

hope the link works, but just incase i press post and it does not, it shows prince harry touching strangers children etc etc at a charity event, now whilst i don't think there is any ill intentions, I am just wondering what people think of it.

and if you think it is different why? why is the O.P. video wrong, but this one totally fine?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
This just looks to staged to even think this is real, the guy was being video taped before he even began to touch the kid, WTF. I still hate phedophile weirdos, but come on, I think we can say this is a fake.

How do you know the lady didn't start filming BECAUSE he started touching the kid? That situation will pretty much always end in a fight, person with the camera knew this.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Last Halloween I seen something very much like this happen. People were sitting around a campfire waiting for their groups to be called into the haunted woods. This man and his wife had 4 beautiful little daughters, the kids were playing around the fire because the wait was about 30 mins. During this time a weird-o and his girlfriend came and sat next to the family. I thought they knew each other because the weird-o was playing with the girls then he laid down on the ground next to the fire pit and started trying to touch the youngest one who was about 4 years old. He was making strange baby noise at her. As I looked around the fire I could see everyone knew something was about to happen.

The father all the sudden yells "enough" , but the guy didn't not stop, it was like he could not control himself. Next the father leans in over the guy grabs his throat and said "you touch my child again and your gonna die". The guy backed off but continued to try and talk to the little girl. I felt very uneasy because I seen rage in the fathers face and I knew what I would have done back about 10 mins ago. I would have racked his balls! The man trying very hard to remain calm, told his wife, we are leaving! After she gather the girls and started to walk away the father called the guy a child molester and threatened him, he told him he would catch him out someday away from people and their families trying to enjoy the holiday.
The weird-o got up off the ground and seemed dazed, his face was red and he looked like he just snapped out of something. His girlfriend started tearing up and they both just walked away. I ended up leaving. This was a very odd thing to witness!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think this video is real. People are being more open with the demons inside of them. Recently an incident in Detroit occured where a man yelled obscenities at two little girls ages 3 and 8 years old. He called them whores and sluts. When the father of the girls confronted the man a fight broke out. The assailant then went and got his gun and shot at everyone witnessing the event. He shot and wounded a 3 year old girl in a car passing by.

This story was on the the evening news... I hope things don't get worse
edit on 4-9-2012 by Teeky because: words

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ya I dont think it was staged but I also think the drunk or whatever that guy was doing was just trying to play around with the kid. The guy shouldnt have done it and the father gave the guy what I thought was a stern warning. It almost sounded like it was a women taping and she was even laughing at the beginning. Maybe the kids mom? I have kids and I thought the cry seemed legit. The OP's title fits but it still led me to think much worse things were going on.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This reminds me of a situation the other day. I was waiting at a seafood shop for my takeaway order when I noticed a small girl trying to climb up onto a high stool. Her mother was nearby chatting away to a friend and kept saying to the little girl "wait for mummy". The girl made it halfway up and looked like she was about to fall down and I was tempted to go catch her and help her up onto the stool but decided not to. An older female who was a little closer decided to do just that and the mother thanked her.

Considering there are people with mindsets like the OP, it's a good thing I did not do anything.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join