It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Confronts Man For Inappropriately Touching His Kid Fight Breaks Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
the guy in glasses is an idiot and i would leave it at that. he should of known how it would be interpreted, he was a bloke who was being friendly to a child and touching him. these days that is a no no unless he was a female.

the unwritten rules are as thus.

1. never approach, talk to or touch any child even if it is only a pat on the back or a prod on the shoulder.

2. never look at a child.

3. never wait for family members (arranged meeting point) near a park, school or another place associated with children).

4. never sit next to a child on public transport or anywhere, if there is not enough space stand up.

5. if a child approaches you to ask you for help (directions, money to make a phone call home, etc) ignore them, say nothing and walk on.

of course these rules mostly only apply to men, but none the less these are the rules and there are probably more.

And thus ends human civilisation as we know it.

Perhaps it would be better if everyone just locked themselves inside their houses, I mean EVERYONE, that way there can be no nonsense, or PERCEIVED nonsense, to be bitched about.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

i was going to star you then change my mind because of this -->

your from canada?! that explains it, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!

really ?
edit on 9/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by Arnie123

Depends on what kind of touching,what do you think man? i'm not a guy people would want to fk with,esp not my kids..no joke, i would tear a persons arm off and shove it up there arse faster than they could say ouch..

And I would laugh hysterically as I watched you be charged and jailed for it.

There is no excuse for violence, particularly not in this case and in front of children. The whole incident could have been defused had the father just said something like "Hey mate, I know you're just drunk and having a laugh with my kid but I would appreciate it if you could stop now, it's making me feel a little uncomfortable." Failing this, walking away and calling the cops would be the next step.

But, by all means, macho up and shove peoples arms up their ass all you like, I am satisfied knowing you will pay dearly for it.
edit on 3/9/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ah hell, come on guy I was just BSing, I got love for my northern brothers. You have my ONE apology for the year.
after reading the thread on the quebec thing I was like, wow these canadians have there own problems!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

...and I would laugh when the drunk guy beats you and steals you kids. You would sanction that huh? clearly your "Street smarts" haven't matured.
I don't care if he is drunk or trying to be friendly, YOU DON'T TOUCH ANOTHER MANS KIDS. PERIOD.
and I would pull that other arm off and repeat the same procedure, then I would walk away...in the meantime your over there trying to argue with some drunk guy whose got his finger on you and your kids, yea that works, sometimes the cops are'nt there buddy.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

buddy..if somebody was 'touching' my kids..no body..no crime
your right tho..
edit on 3-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
lol double post because i'm from Canada
edit on 3-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
reply to post by Kryties

...and I would laugh when the drunk guy beats you and steals you kids. You would sanction that huh? clearly your "Street smarts" haven't matured.

What, in front of a million witnesses? You're joking right?

I don't care if he is drunk or trying to be friendly, YOU DON'T TOUCH ANOTHER MANS KIDS. PERIOD.

I am not saying it is right to do so, I am saying that there is no need to either call pedophile or get violent in every case of a man touching a child.

and I would pull that other arm off and repeat the same procedure, then I would walk away...in the meantime your over there trying to argue with some drunk guy whose got his finger on you and your kids, yea that works, sometimes the cops are'nt there buddy.

You're assuming the other guy isn't bigger than you. You can sit in your basement fantasising about being the hero all you like but when push comes to shove I'll wager you cower like a scared rabbit. I could care less about your response to this as I am sure it will just be more macho, violent, alpha-male BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

ah hell, come on guy I was just BSing, I got love for my northern brothers. You have my ONE apology for the year.
after reading the thread on the quebec thing I was like, wow these canadians have there own problems!!

lol apologies accepted !
Americans and Canadians are brothers and sisters
living in the same northern region .. have visited many time the US
we have the same issues then yours but there is some lovely people in both countries
you guys have Obama .. we have Harper and Quebec have Charest

our economy is getting worst and its hot like hell at the moment
election soon .. lets see if we can have our independance from miss queen bee

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by lifeform11
the guy in glasses is an idiot and i would leave it at that. he should of known how it would be interpreted, he was a bloke who was being friendly to a child and touching him. these days that is a no no unless he was a female.

the unwritten rules are as thus.

1. never approach, talk to or touch any child even if it is only a pat on the back or a prod on the shoulder.

2. never look at a child.

3. never wait for family members (arranged meeting point) near a park, school or another place associated with children).

4. never sit next to a child on public transport or anywhere, if there is not enough space stand up.

5. if a child approaches you to ask you for help (directions, money to make a phone call home, etc) ignore them, say nothing and walk on.

of course these rules mostly only apply to men, but none the less these are the rules and there are probably more.

And thus ends human civilisation as we know it.

Perhaps it would be better if everyone just locked themselves inside their houses, I mean EVERYONE, that way there can be no nonsense, or PERCEIVED nonsense, to be bitched about.

That list is so dramatic.. it hyper-sexualizes children with double speak.
And attempts to give the impression that Adults and children cannot co-exist in a safe environment.
Don't you people remember being a kid?

I just want to point out that i'd be fighting for any of your kids if I were put into a scenario like this.
No reward. I know that a lot of you would do the same. We are a global community and look out for each other.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by Kryties

You're assuming the other guy isn't bigger than you. You can sit in your basement fantasising about being the hero all you like but when push comes to shove I'll wager you cower like a scared rabbit. I could care less about your response to this as I am sure it will just be more macho, violent, alpha-male BS.

Your post clearly shows your cowering in you basement if you don't care for the rebuttal.
assuming the other guy isn't bigger??? You think size is a factor if they are touching my kids?? WOW you really are naive!! No macho, violet or alpha-male BS, just common sense, clearly you have none.
"...cower like a scared rabbit" LMFAO I almost choked when I saw that, not because I'm angry at it, it just sounds, dumb like a scared chicken, I had'nt had a good laugh all day today. thanks bud, you really enriched my experience here.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow, the dad really doesn't know how to fight...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Your post clearly shows your cowering in you basement if you don't care for the rebuttal.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Well done on that.

assuming the other guy isn't bigger??? You think size is a factor if they are touching my kids?? WOW you really are naive!! No macho, violet or alpha-male BS, just common sense, clearly you have none.

Actually, common sense dictates that one first looks for non-violent ways of defusing or extracting from a situation like the one in this OP. Only psychopaths really go for the violence option first.

"...cower like a scared rabbit" LMFAO I almost choked when I saw that, not because I'm angry at it, it just sounds, dumb like a scared chicken, I had'nt had a good laugh all day today. thanks bud, you really enriched my experience here.

Good for you, I am so happy that I got you all choked up.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Seriously, WHY didn't the dad MOVE the child behind him, at the first sign that the guy was getting a bit too friendly, and especially when things were about to and started to get physical???

It just makes me think that this was STAGED:

1. Someone is already in POSITION to film 'pedo'.
2. 'pedo' makes obvious touchy feely moves, while totally ignoring someone filming only a few feet away, and where he couldn't help but see them filming.
3. Weak attempt at sorting 'pedo' out by father (or maybe uncle, older brother, school teacher or Catholic Priest for all we know).
4. Person filming (mother, auntie, pedomom, or Cathloic Priestess for all we know), seems to be enjoying watching and recording the inappropriate actions of the so called 'pedo', and does nothing until the 'mock' fight goes to ground.

All I know is that a really concerned father would have at least attempted to REMOVE the child from the front-lines, at the first hint of something being wrong, especially involving a drunk whose actions were obviously becoming more aggressive (though could have just been part of the act).

Here in New Zealand, there's not a night that goes by where there isn't a news piece on the TV at 6:00pm, about a pedo, child abuse, some ex-pedo being released from prison, and or their house being fire-bombed by vigilante communities...

You can see while there are hardly any male teachers left that want to do the job anymore, leaving our boys to be sissified by feminist or confused about their sexuality by 'other' agenda driven types.

And then we have potential fake YouTube clips being posted to keep everyone in a pedo-frenzy, while our Governments are busy selling off our assets, and or bailing out their banking mates.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Okay, i dont see what the problem is here, yeah, sure, he shouldnt have touched the kid. But he poked him with his finger joking around. Where does this sexual influencing come into play, and how is this man a MONSTER THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

[SNIP]

edit on 3-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: No name-calling please.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

As a Parent! if i EVER SAW a person touching my Daughter in anyway i would stomp A Mud Ditch in ther skull and figure out what their problem was after words!

Thats just me tho!

edit on 3-9-2012 by CitizenAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I see some drunk dude messing around with a kid. This society we live in has become too hyper-vigilant for it's own good.

He is probably a parent himself. I don't see some pedo monster trying to perp a kid. Esp with the kids dad right there.

So now, this guys face is on YT as a perv. This could in fact ruin his life. 10-15 years ago this would not even bee an issue but today we see a guy talking to a kid and we automatically think perv. It disgusts me.

Or...
After reading through and watching it again it is prob fake. Why someone would fake this is beyond me. It did look staged at a second look. Anywho

edit on 3-9-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: 2nd

^^^^That is all.

People seem so ready to throw punches at strangers for just looking at them funny on here. I'm not a parent, I'm just a young adult, but I smile at little kids all the time in stores. I can't think of an instance I've touched them, but I've talked to them on occasion. Does this make me some pedo creep? Maybe not since I'm 21 years old, but if I were 50 would that make me a pedo creep? Older folks would talk to me and smile at me when I was little....never once did they try to f*** me.

But yes, this looked very staged. That kid's cry sounded so fake. Why did he look like the asian boy from Indiana Jones?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
reply to post by Ben81

As a Parent! if i EVER SAW a person touching my Daughter in anyway i would stomp A Mud Ditch in ther skull and figure out what their problem was after words!

Thats just me tho!

edit on 3-9-2012 by CitizenAlpha because: (no reason given)

^^^^Furthers my point.

Angry alpha citizen.
edit on 3-9-2012 by MisterFister103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
This video brings something in me that i dont like .. anger
this guy is MAYBE a pedophile and he didnt like to be caught

While waiting in line at a taco truck, some weirdo drunk guy starts getting all touchy feely with a kid while his dad is right next to him. The dad notices and confronts the man which starts a fight. Location:East Oakland, California

good thing it was all filmed so the cops can catch this monster
evil dont care anymore .. trying to influence a child in front of their parent
his anger at the end versus the father .. like if he was the victim

but the video look like staged .. fake or not ?
you decide
edit on 9/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

If you're so concerned with the well being of this kid and are convinced this guy was a pedophile, how about having enough respect for the kid to present this thread in a grammatically correct manner, instead of not proof reading, not using common sentence structure, and making it look like you took all of 30 seconds to type it on your iphone while driving a jet ski?

It's like telling everyone how much you care about the sex-slave industry, and going on to butcher your presentation of what we can all do to help, because you couldn't be bothered to take the time to put something legible together, even though you apparently care. Doesn't help, and is disrespectful to the victims.
edit on 3-9-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

I'm not a parent

Speaks Volumes...

Ok, do you have a girlfriend? Imagine, some drunk dude you don't know putting his hands on your girlfriend, now multilply what you'd feel x1000.

I would have simply told the dude to back away, If he didn't listen I would have pushed him back. If he came forward again, I'd put him in the hospital...end of discussion.

and don't be beta...it get's you nowhere.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join