It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Confronts Man For Inappropriately Touching His Kid Fight Breaks Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This video brings something in me that i dont like .. anger
this guy is MAYBE a pedophile and he didnt like to be caught

While waiting in line at a taco truck, some weirdo drunk guy starts getting all touchy feely with a kid while his dad is right next to him. The dad notices and confronts the man which starts a fight. Location:East Oakland, California

good thing it was all filmed so the cops can catch this monster
evil dont care anymore .. trying to influence a child in front of their parent
his anger at the end versus the father .. like if he was the victim

but the video look like staged .. fake or not ?
you decide
edit on 9/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Kind of looks staged to me, who was filming, why did the two blokes wrestle like a couple of boys in a playground, why was the camera switched of at the point it was?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by Ben81

Kind of looks staged to me, who was filming, why did the two blokes wrestle like a couple of boys in a playground, why was the camera switched of at the point it was?

i had the same though at one point
but we cant say its fake yet just like that
there is people out there that act like this monster everyday
why would anyone stage this act .. come on

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by Ben81

i had the same though at one point
but we cant say its fake yet just like that
there is people out there that act like this monster everyday
why would anyone stage this act .. come on

People do these things for attention.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

this guy is clearly a pedophile and he didnt like to be caught

Are you serious? All I see is a drunk guy trying to be friendly with a kid. He's drunk, what do you expect.

All I'm saying is that you can't tell from that video, that the guy is "clearly a pedophile".

link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

doesnt make sens at all
what would be the point of staging this ?

link   
Yes everyone is right, the two guys were seen talking together on another CCTV system less than an hour before playing fighting, both ought to be put in care for Childrens sake.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm extremely passive aggressive and avoid physical confrontation at all costs, due to it not ever solving anything. I'm sorry, but if I saw my son being touched, or was even the guy video taping, gloves would have been off. Why the father only pushed the drunk guy when he got in his face is beyond me, I would have moved my son back and utilized a nice right hook.

That is unacceptable, the person video taping and not doing anything is also unacceptable.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

there is friendly and there is friendly friendly
drunk or not messing and start touching a kid for no reason
he have no rights to touch him .. if i was his dad i would have reacted the same way
this is not a ferrari .. its a kid and the kid CLEARLY didnt like being touch
but i guess you cant see that .. you just care about this drunk violent dude

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Yes everyone is right, the two guys were seen talking together on another CCTV system less than an hour before playing fighting, both ought to be put in care for Childrens sake.

seriously ?
i didnt see that part
then we can proove it is fake
but i still dont understand why would they stage that
to piss off the viewers ? why making such bad attention

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by CrimsonMoon

doesnt make sens at all
what would be the point of staging this ?

like I said attention. Youtube is full of attention seekers. Sadly it waters down the content.

The other possibility to consider is paternal father is out for the day and has drunk a couple too many beers, bumps into son and step father at taco counter decides to say hello, fight ensues...

I see nothing 'pedo' related here.
edit on 3-9-2012 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

this guy is clearly a pedophile and he didnt like to be caught

i really don't understand why you have picked some random video off youtube to have a rant about.

it does look like some guy who might might be drunk hassling some kid. the father gets upset and starts a fight.

fair enough.

however for some reason you have decided to post this video on ATS and label the person hassling the kid as a child sex offender.

you should be very careful of what you accuse people of in public. particularly when you want to call them a child sex offender.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Cearly a peado? Mate really if thats all it takes for people to be classified as a peadophile then your mind is #ed.

The guy was been an ass, which needed to be told to stop. The guy who told him to stop got taken down by a drunk man, what a shame... punch next time mate, soon as the guy comes to even pout his arms near you - Smack, K.O. the whole situation was #ed.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
He inappropriately touched the kid by tapping his shoulder? Come on now. I don't condemn the father for reacting the way he did either, but this was not inappropriate. It was more stupid and childish than inappropriate.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You don't seem to understand my post.

Sure the reaction from the dad was appropriate. Everyone would do the same. I know I would. Drunk people in general make me angry. I would have gone ballistic on him. But saying that the guy is "clearly a pedophile" is too much. He is drunk. Drunk people are stupid, over friendly, it's hard for them to control their movement. You see what I mean?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sure, it's a henious crime, but it's just another example of why we should be letting law enforcement enforce the law.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have corrected the op
hope it is more appropriate now

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It immediately felt staged to me.

Why was the camera guy filming two men waiting in line at a taco stand?

If I were the father and a man touched my child, I wouldn't have been NEARLY as passive as that father was. ANYONE touching my child in ANY way would have to back off immediately. There would be no shoving match and shouting "seriously!" at each other. The father's reaction didn't seem genuine.

The "toucher" appears to be drunk, so why couldn't the father (a well-built and sober man) have taken this drunk down in the first 2 seconds?

The child's cries sounded insincere (like he's faking)

And the camera stopped recording just when it was getting good.

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Looks fake to me.
A) Some weirdo touching your kid get's an immediate smack in the face.....or..
B) Just put yourself between them and the kid. Simples...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the guy in glasses is an idiot and i would leave it at that. he should of known how it would be interpreted, he was a bloke who was being friendly to a child and touching him. these days that is a no no unless he was a female.

the unwritten rules are as thus.

1. never approach, talk to or touch any child even if it is only a pat on the back or a prod on the shoulder.

2. never look at a child.

3. never wait for family members (arranged meeting point) near a park, school or another place associated with children).

4. never sit next to a child on public transport or anywhere, if there is not enough space stand up.

5. if a child approaches you to ask you for help (directions, money to make a phone call home, etc) ignore them, say nothing and walk on.

of course these rules mostly only apply to men, but none the less these are the rules and there are probably more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join