It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have come to break the news to you..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I should have said I was rumaging through your threads, hope you don't mind

link

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I don't mind as what I post is open for all to read. The Unified Field Theory is the Holy Grail of Physics. Once a Race has an understanding of the UFT...ANYTHING is possible.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"They can't show their work, so don't ask."
The general idea of this post is that all we experience today: the "recession", corruption, wars and all other evil things that can be seen on TV and YouTube, are in fact a manufactured reality that was forged to change our individual perspective and to make us appreciate the virtues of love, goodness and communion instead of pursuing material matters. As the pressure applied to each of us due to "the crysis" increases, we tend to come closer to each other and "get together" to fight back, thus creating "one world order" of our own - a true union of the just, non-ordinary people sharing a common need to be ALIVE. Giving up equals death. Never give up, impossible is possible and you can overcome this - that's the message.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Very beautiful I have to admit, Wish it were that easy for me it really is not with all that is going on in the world it is hard not to prepare for the worst now do not get this confused with fear or me wanting negativity in my life. In a way i guess i would much rather just be prepared than oblivious i mean no disrespect, i would if i can adapt your perspective it seems like a beautiful way to look at life and i bet you live with very little worries. To a certain extent i think that way as well. Well regardless i really enjoyed reading this it was very well written

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Dear community of the Abovetopsecret network; I have a fortunate message to convey to you all.

I am here to break the news to you right here in September of 2012;

A New World Order does not have to be looked as some greedy men and women controlling the planet causing the most control and deception possible..

Oh we have a lot of opinions but it is going to need more than an opinion from someone's blog to get out of the mess. Wording that sounds pretty bad, I would not use the way of humanity coming together as the Elites rounding us up in cattle pens.

Listen to Ron Paul's warning to America about martial law if you want to know the case of emergency we are in..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Sounds to me like a NWO conspiracy..

Do you work for them? lol

And thank goodness I can ..er.. black is not my natural colour, lol. Mark of the beast is coming. You can already see this with the“Obama”chanting during these election primaries, Americans.. I am a prisoner stuck here, in this country this heathen-world that hates truth with a passion.
not for greedy men but for us to spread our "Love" and democracy all over the world.
Pavlov's dogs. Constitution across the atlantic, not mark of the beast gaga.

It is a house of cards, the great democratic system of the republic really come down to choosing leaders.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join