It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have come to break the news to you..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

You are one cool individual brotha

You dont want to state anymore, yet you quote me 3-4x ?

"moniesisfun"

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This message is for you to understand that I am you, and you are me, and we co-exist together, forever. Your children will co-exist with my children, and the never-ending line of generations will always be binded together through the cosmic energy which glues all that is. The only seperation that may exist is in your opinions of the matter, but do not exist in the name of creation, divinity and unity.

You sir are correct. We are as one. True. What does matter matter? People like you are what keeps me interested in life. I am here but for your grace. There is only one. We need to be reminded of that every once in a while. The individual is dead/ dying. The one is ever growing, ever birthing.

A New World Order does not have to be looked as some greedy men and women controlling the planet causing the most control and deception possible.. ..

The New World Order can represent the ways of humanity coming together, unifying themselves under accepted conditions! This idea is why I purposely posed this thread in this forum. Not everything has to be perceived the way "they" want you too. Start to flex your mental muscles and spice up your perception a little bit, steer away from the negative chokeholds that conquor the media outlets and forum websites!

My thoughts exactly. I don't see it as the end, but as a good idea they stole from us.....They created a division from themselves to us. The concept of unity was always the main idea. That is what we are striving for. A world, not a jigsaw puzzle of borders and flags. There is but one humanity and one Tera. Our species is a brilliant one and a unique one. The stars will be ours to share one day and until then our home will be our testing grounds. We shall be the one in mind as we are in flesh. Both will transform into what is the next step. The next endless progression of life and its infinite expressions.

We choose. That is our power. Choice. Conscious choice. So I agree we must understand and begin to choose the reality we wish to CREATE.

You do not have to be corrupt! Your heart can vibrate and feel so good. Life can feel joyous and you can accept others even if they have weird ideas or experiences you cannot understand because your costume does not resemble their own. You can be happy, and ignore your leaders, their faulty choices or corruption and destruction.

You are perfect on your own, you are so right in every little way! When you argue, when you feel silly, when you get upset or mad.. do not look down on the opposition or yourself, just forgive yourself for being blind to the low state you have come under, and recognize that which you see as an opposition only stands in front of you, because you oppose your true self. Just smile and embrace yourself and everything around you.

The power of a smile is as gentle as a mothers touch, and as important to us as affection to children receiving a mother's love. Our first love is that of all. The unity and power of that bond are forever and in every state. It is the bridge that connects all to all. the spiral into and without.

I also believe in accepting all that you are and starting from there. When you see how silly you are, one can't help but smile. The comedy of the individual on the ones stage.

If you are not being honest with yourself and showing the world the true colors within you, what is the point of experiencing being human?!

Let your true colors show always, and work from there. I do not believe in masking who and what we are. I do not think it is good to lie to one's self. To deny that we err. I celebrate it and laugh like a child when I see my devil. He never gets me down for long, I do not fear the fall because I now the way back up.

hope this breaking news has lit at least a tiny spark within your heart, to see yourself for what you truly are, and chase those dreams you always thought impossible. Do your best, be the best you can.

Thank you for being kick ass. Thank you for loving soo much, but not so much you can't love one more. Thank you. We are as one.

Rock on.

edit on 3-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
my advice to OP...
smoke something stronger.. your brain cells still have 10% function
take off rose coloured glasses and put on some shades and think evil thoughts like the rest of us

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The video have many good points but -> www.sott.net...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The wayseer video have many good points but Read this

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"A New World Order does not have to be looked as some greedy men and women controlling the planet causing the most control and deception possible.. .. '

Well, yes, it does. When the gap between rich and poor is so vast and they are doing everything in their power to increase it, how else should we see it? These are people who have proven not to give a damn about the little guy as long as they prosper. So, why should I look on their plans to control every aspect of my life as beneficial?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyric

The video have many good points but Read

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyric

What the #?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I really appreciated your response my friend, thank you for that

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Dont worry about their dominance David, just worry about your domination of your own life, and the choices you are making in it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyric
reply to post by Cyric

What the #?

I dont know what that was about, you can U2U me the link if you would like Cyric, I will be happy to look through it

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Just click the quote button in their post to see the link. I went to the site, and have no clue why it was given that warning label. It never mentions ATS. Looks like a mod slipped up.

Here's the link, and the video which is mentioned:

....it's autorejected...the same image came up after I tried to post the same link...removing it...just click the quote button above his post...

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

You are one cool individual brotha

You dont want to state anymore, yet you quote me 3-4x ?

You are lying. I never said this. I said to parse each absurdity was not worth my time.

"moniesisfun"

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Shoot the messenger of freedom?

What is it YOU want?
Your choice...

Don't wait up..

This game is in REAL TIME. If you're waiting for me to play my hand, you are waiting for your life to end.. Reacting to players hating or loving you are not playing. You are either a Player or a Hater.. OR you're lost.

Have fun.

Thanks op, for the pick me up. Time to shake my perceptions even further. I'm playing MY own game, so none of your point systems affect me too much. money, stars, gold, flags, age, life, death...

I AM ME...

I WIN.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
I think someone needs a reality check. There is nothing to fear here..

Check your six...

That video SCREAMS propaganda....

If you find the Wayseer Manifesto mesmeric and feel ‘attracted to the flame’ by all means hum along. I march to the beat of a different drum.

Arguably this is a Tavistokian manipulation attempt to psychologically profile gullible young people or indeed anyone silly enough to fill in the 30 second questionaire on the front page of the Wayseer Manifesto site.

The Wayseers Manifesto video production reveals LoPorto’s understanding of human behavior. Many viewers were reduced to tears, as if their eyes were suddenly opened and they found their long lost home. It is powerful propaganda that uses trance music, which shifts consciousness from a beta state to an alpha state. This renders the viewer more susceptible to its message.

Garret LoPorto adds a valuable skill to Illuminati central planning. LoPorto learned his craft as a media consultant for Skull and Bones member, John Kerry, when Kerry ran for President. He also helped organize “Occupy Boston."

Arguably the Wayseer video is a recruiting device to build a network of mindless revolutionaries who will blindly follow their self-proclaimed enlightened leader.
Soros is the most dangerous of the central planners because of his wealth, organizational skills, and diabolical ambition, but LoPorto is dangerous because of his creative genius.'

THE WAYSEER MANIFESTO

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What follows is a quote from a blog that contains a writeup and transcript of the ‘Wayseer’ video with comments:

"But sometimes a piece of spiritual propaganda is so slick and clever, using the discoveries of the billion-dollar research engines of the ad industry and psychological warfare bureaus to produce something which is capable of sucking in even regular people.

Now, some of us have spent a good portion of our lives keeping an eye on these kinds of things. We can spot a manipulation a mile away. The ‘Wayseer’ video is, in my opinion, one such manipulation. And rather than let it pass without comment in the hope that it would simply die the death of so many other noxious ‘New Age’ fads, I figured it was worth the time and energy to point out the problems.

I’m not trying to change your mind. If you like being manipulated by pseudo-scientific catch-phrases and a catchy tune that tells you “you’re special!” then that’s your choice. But don’t forget that, in order to truly choose, you need as much data as possible about any given subject. The main reason I have chosen to write on this topic therefore is to provide that extra data and to address the imbalance in the ‘playing field’ of the information war for your mind."

www.empowernetwork.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Seriously, you just sound like a fool who hasn't thought this through all too far.

OP tried twisting an Einstein quote into saying those with rational minds are servants, thought is not something he/she/it has spent a lot of.

I've found that people that go with this new age concept of "love all and embrace our infinity" are not very deep thinkers, rather they go with something that gets them all mushy and makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm with this guy, shades of Nazi Germany...

“Wayseer Manifesto” – Selling Freedom or Selling Psychopathy?

I fell in love with the Wayseers Manifesto …..

AND THEN I went to the website and it was a membership site..

What an oxymoron, to organize wayseers is like “Herding Cats”……

AND THEN they started talking about genetic markers for the Wayseers and that just scared me…. oh wow dejavu …. shades of Nazi Germany….

I started “critically thinking” ….

imaginecells.org...

edit on 3-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Reminded me of a "cut" on the the classic 70's National Lampoon"radio dinner" LP:
"Deterioata"; a play on "desiderata": Enjoy

(Youtube is amazing!)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
and the original "desiderata":

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

© Max Ehrmann 1927
www.cs.columbia.edu...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join