It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use these tips to detox after exposure to aerial or ground sprayed pesticides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just a quick thread I thought many members would be interested in reading and applying if the need be. A good one imo to start either using or gathering the supplements for future. Feel free to add what you know to be affective as well.

(NaturalNews) If you live in an area which is being blanketed with aerial or ground spraying of pesticides for mosquitoes, it is virtually impossible to completely avoid exposure. However, there is plenty you can do to help get the pesticides out of your body and offset their effects.

Most toxins are eliminated in bile via the liver. In addition to commercial cleansing products, a wide variety of foods, supplements and healthy practices can help flush and eliminate pesticides and other toxins from the liver, gall bladder, colon, kidneys and blood:

Tips for eliminating pesticides from the body

* Glutathione is the body's natural detoxifier which enables the liver to remove toxins from the body. N-Acetyl Cysteine helps the body produce glutathione. Likewise, coffee enemas increase glutathione production and also help keep the bile ducts open.

* One "must have" item is milk thistle, which is wonderful for overall liver health as well as a great detoxifier. For more liver health recommendations, see:

Just a couple more suggestions and then I suggest you read the full article for more information on this important subject regardless of where you live because if you think it is only happening in Texas you are incorrect, these toxins are being sprayed everywhere and traveling on the prevailing winds and waterways.

* Essiac Tea

* Clay baths

* Pantethine

* Activated Charcoal

* Citrus pectin

* Be sure to eat plenty of alkaline foods such as fruits and vegetables. Alkaline bodies are better able to flush toxins.

* Fiber

* Toxins tend to collect in the fat around tissues like your liver. Grapefruit contains a flavonoid called naringenin that reprograms your liver to melt excess fat, instead of storing it.

* Garlic

* Lemons and asparagus

* Eggs

* Vitamin C

* Magnesium

* Selenium

* Dandelion root

* Used by Native Americans for centuries, sarsaparilla is a great tasting tea and an effective blood detoxifier.

* Burdock Root

* 10-12 glasses of clean water daily helps flush toxins from your body.

* Skin brushing reduces the fatigue caused by pesticide exposure. It also helps the lymph drainage system flush toxins from your system.

* Exercise 30 minutes to one hour daily to bring more oxygen-rich blood to your kidneys and liver, allowing them to eliminate toxins more effectively.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.3wisemenessentials.com...

edit on 3-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is a nice list. I would like to add that sweating in a Sauna will also help you eliminate toxins. Most gyms have a sauna in the locker room you can use.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

great post
s&F

a little on what is being sprayed

The Phony West NileVirus Pretext for Aerial Poisoning is Once Again Upon Us

(NaturalNews) Dallas County, Texas, and several nearby towns and cities in the Dallas area are currently being forcibly sprayed with toxic insecticides as part of a government effort to supposedly eradicate mosquitoes that may be carriers of West Nile virus (WNv). The mass sprayings, which are ramping up all across the country, involve blanketing entire areas with chemicals sprayed via airplanes, a highly controversial protocol that threatens not only all other insects and animals exposed, but also humans.

According to the City of Dallas, more than 380 state-confirmed cases of WNv have been reported throughout Texas this year, and at least 16 people in the Lone Star State have died in conjunction with the virus. The specifics of these cases and deaths have not been publicly released, but authorities insist that the situation is serious enough to warrant a series of at least three conjunctive aerial sprayings throughout Dallas County, including in Highland Park and University Park.

Aerial spraying chemicals linked to causing Colony Collapse DisorderThe chemical product being sprayed is known as Duet, an "advanced dual-action mosquito adulticide" that contains both sumithrin, the active ingredient in another mosquito pesticide known as Anvil, and prallethrin. Both chemicals are known to be highly-toxic neuropoisons that target not only mosquitoes, but also bees, bats, fish, crickets, and various other animals and insects

www.clarke.com...

Sumithrin, a synthetic pyrethroid, is known to kill bees, and is linked to the widespread bee die-off phenomenon known as Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD). In tests, sumithrin has been shown to damage human kidneys and the liver, and is also linked to causing both liver and breast cancers. Household pets exposed to sumithrin are also at risk of serious health complications, as are fish and other aquatic animals

www.pesticide.org...

Prallethrin, another synthetic pyrethroid, is hardly any better. A 1993 study published in the journal *Environmental Health Perspectives* suggests that prallethrin is a human endocrine disruptor. And like sumithrin, prallethrin is highly toxic to bees and other creatures besides just mosquitoes, threatening to very seriously disrupt the natural ecosystem of areas sprayed with it

the sowers of tares
as i often refer to those whose antlife-work is spreading poisons
seem to be on the rise recently

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Just a quick thread I thought many members would be interested in reading and applying if the need be. A good one imo to start either using or gathering the supplements for future. Feel free to add what you know to be affective as well.

(NaturalNews) If you live in an area which is being blanketed with aerial or ground spraying of pesticides for mosquitoes, it is virtually impossible to completely avoid exposure. However, there is plenty you can do to help get the pesticides out of your body and offset their effects.

Most toxins are eliminated in bile via the liver. In addition to commercial cleansing products, a wide variety of foods, supplements and healthy practices can help flush and eliminate pesticides and other toxins from the liver, gall bladder, colon, kidneys and blood:

Tips for eliminating pesticides from the body

The best detoxifies there will ever be is "Sodium Bicarbonate " or baking soda. I use it all the time. Not only does it get rid of lactic acid in the blood and muscle tissue, but it collects toxic substances and rids them from the body. It also fights off cancer and infections of many types. I would suggest everyone read up on it.

* Glutathione is the body's natural detoxifier which enables the liver to remove toxins from the body. N-Acetyl Cysteine helps the body produce glutathione. Likewise, coffee enemas increase glutathione production and also help keep the bile ducts open.

* One "must have" item is milk thistle, which is wonderful for overall liver health as well as a great detoxifier. For more liver health recommendations, see:

Just a couple more suggestions and then I suggest you read the full article for more information on this important subject regardless of where you live because if you think it is only happening in Texas you are incorrect, these toxins are being sprayed everywhere and traveling on the prevailing winds and waterways.

* Essiac Tea

* Clay baths

* Pantethine

* Activated Charcoal

* Citrus pectin

* Be sure to eat plenty of alkaline foods such as fruits and vegetables. Alkaline bodies are better able to flush toxins.

* Fiber

* Toxins tend to collect in the fat around tissues like your liver. Grapefruit contains a flavonoid called naringenin that reprograms your liver to melt excess fat, instead of storing it.

* Garlic

* Lemons and asparagus

* Eggs

* Vitamin C

* Magnesium

* Selenium

* Dandelion root

* Used by Native Americans for centuries, sarsaparilla is a great tasting tea and an effective blood detoxifier.

* Burdock Root

* 10-12 glasses of clean water daily helps flush toxins from your body.

* Skin brushing reduces the fatigue caused by pesticide exposure. It also helps the lymph drainage system flush toxins from your system.

* Exercise 30 minutes to one hour daily to bring more oxygen-rich blood to your kidneys and liver, allowing them to eliminate toxins more effectively.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.3wisemenessentials.com...

edit on 3-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You know as soon as they began spraying the prevailing winds carried it to my area in mo. I even went to see the DR about symptoms and he actually gave me among something else chemical, in the form of a sample, a print out of homeopathic nasal cleanser based on Sea Salt, Baking soda, and water.

The problem with what they spray is that it enters through the sinus cavity but easily slips down into the lungs where complications can be deadly.

I had for the first time the feeling that there was a cement block on my nose! It burned and stung, was horrible. I had little blisters come up in a couple spots.

Anyway, even though I was running a,low grade temp I felt good other wise. I am still hocking up nasty stuff and the nasal drip is endless.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Oops was there a post to go with that or did I miss something? I will reread it just in case. Lol, would love to hear your opinion and any other advice you may have on the subject.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Perhaps it is conditioning us to be more vulnerable to what they have planned for this winter? It is so important to use gloves while shopping and going in public. In winter it can be done without causing a distraction, I will wear healthcare type non latex gloves under a set of easily washable gloves.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Sauna's are a great way to detox, Native American sweat lodges too! I have not done a sweat in over 16 years...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

currently living in PR
i'm bit lucky in that respect
there's been no spraying for mosquitoes [dengue] since
the crook of the current mayor got into office

[his solution to the junkie problem was to haul them into paddy wagons
and dump them on the other side of the island.
when the big stink came up,
like a bratty kid he just abandoned the whole problem,
now its like junkies are invisible to cops,
unless you have the misfortune of being seen by a cop
whenever a junkie begs you for change ]

in the more upscale parts of the city private contractors
are hired though dbl lol

haven't caught dengue yet, luckily

i agree a lot of this crap is for compromising the immune system
edit on 3-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link