It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Checking. For those who voted for Obama last time....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I really wanna thank everyone for this thread because the next time people go on and complain about how there are so many "conservatives" on this site, or that nobody really "supports" Obama, here, I'll just refer them to this thread.

Of course supporting someone and voting for them are two different things. After the Paul support that swarmed this site, that's all I can say.

I am quite surprised by all the Johnson votes. Why is this? I heard some people say they are doing it in protest. Ok but what about the rest? What is Johnson's economic plan? If you are against war, why not just vote for Obama? Or is it Johnson's stance on something else in particular being marijuana, perhaps? Just trying to figure out why the leap from Paul to Johnson so quickly.

Me? I think you all know my stance. Voted Romney 2008. Will vote Romney again! He knows how to run a corporation. He'll run the country better. Hey I'm an optimist sometimes. Seriously I think there are maybe five or ten Romney supporters on this whole site that are active.
edit on 3-9-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I also want to thank you for keeping the thread on point and very simple. There are certain people here who like to derail threads and take them way off topic!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Obama doesn't want to destroy Social Security (which will ruin most people's lives), or let corporations destroy us and the planet, or bomb the entire world, or make everyone have ten kids so Yes, I will being voting Obama again.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by PLASIFISK

So you believe anyone who votes for Obama is ignorant?

I believe anyone who votes for Obama is ignorant, but I believe anyone who votes for someone who is a traitor to the US Constitution is ignorant.

As for the OP I will not vote Obama, nor Romney.
I feel Romney is just another Obama, or a stooge at best.
I feel it's a win win for TPTB, but that's just my opinion.

"traitor to the US Constitution"

Ooookkayyyyy.......

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
He must mean all the Bush voters- at least the ones who knew what the constitution was.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I really wanna thank everyone for this thread because the next time people go on and complain about how there are so many "conservatives" on this site, or that nobody really "supports" Obama, here, I'll just refer them to this thread.

Of course supporting someone and voting for them are two different things. After the Paul support that swarmed this site, that's all I can say.

I am quite surprised by all the Johnson votes. Why is this? I heard some people say they are doing it in protest. Ok but what about the rest? What is Johnson's economic plan? If you are against war, why not just vote for Obama? Or is it Johnson's stance on something else in particular being marijuana, perhaps? Just trying to figure out why the leap from Paul to Johnson so quickly.

Me? I think you all know my stance. Voted Romney 2008. Will vote Romney again! He knows how to run a corporation. He'll run the country better. Hey I'm an optimist sometimes. Seriously I think there are maybe five or ten Romney supporters on this whole site that are active.
edit on 3-9-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

How could you vote Romney in 2008? HE WASN'T RUNNING!?! It was McCain/Palin, REMEMBER? Duh...
Romney's sole credentials are that he's an expert tax-dodger, taking full advantage of his Swiss bank accounts, Cayman Island sheltered businesses, and real-estate speculation schemes, to name a few.
He even dodged a residential requirement when running for the governer of Massachusetts by filing retroactively amended tax returns claiming he was a resident, when he was still living in Utah managing the Olympics. I'm not making this stuff up...Google it. It's all there. He's nothing but an ambitious tax cheat and could care less about anything other than maximizing his own investment profits, and those of his cohorts in business and Wall Street. WAKE UP, people!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I voted for Obama in 08 and I will likely vote for him again. I would be able to get along with Romney personally but I don't think I would want him as our president. I also blame the lack of jobs on the Republicans blocking many bills. They are obsessed with keeping the rich paying very little taxes. Maybe Washington DC needs to be hit by another tornado and earthquake again so they learn.

Obama is an all right president, we've had better and we've had a lot worse. I gave up thinking presidents could get everything done they say a long time ago. At least he tried.
edit on 3-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I didn't vote in 2008. I was undecided, I hoped Obama would end the wars which would slow government spending.

In the last 4 years I've seen the biggest disaster Muslim non-American loving marxist in the white house. I will be voting this year for Romney
; but at least we can all point the finger at him when he screws up instead of being called ignorant racists.

Obama is the worst president of my lifetime, surpassing Jimmy Carter.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
How could you vote Romney in 2008? HE WASN'T RUNNING!?!

Simple. I didn't vote for McCain.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
When Obama ran for president in 08 I was too young to vote, however this time around he has my vote for sure.

I might not agree with his policies 100% but at least I agree with some of what he's doing, on the other hand I have 0% in common with Romney or what the new Republican party is proposing.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Obama scares me. Alot. I have a very bad feeling about the next 4-5 months.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
How could you vote Romney in 2008? HE WASN'T RUNNING!?!

Simple. I didn't vote for McCain.

How is not voting for McCain a vote for Romney? I didn't vote for Bush, does that mean I voted for Ross Perot?
edit on 3-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nope. Didn't vote for him then and I am definitely not voting for him now. Neither will I vote for the mormons white knight. My days of voting are over. The decision has been made anyways so good luck thinking you actually do have a vote or say so in the matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Half the people didn't read your op. It states "for those who voted for Obama in 08". Neat, It would be interesting to find how many people didn't pay attention to that one prerequisite. I flunked the other part by commenting off topic.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I voted for Obama and will be voting for him again. Too bad Ron Paul didn't pan out though

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I voted for Romney in the primary. I didn't vote for McCain because I liked Romney better. How is that hard to understand?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Obama scares me. Alot. I have a very bad feeling about the next 4-5 months.

Me too davjan4, (I voted for O) and the Republicans equally. See, they are all predetermined before we vote. They go into Bilderberg meetings, and one of these New World Order fellows will be the next Prez. No more Repubs or Dems for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No one has mentioned how a Mormon president will try to take women's rights and pro choice away.

I voted for Obama, my husband didn't even take off work and go and vote. So I made the choice for change in my family.

I think we need new changes again, but none of the candidates are acceptable. I feel the american pride, sense of hope, and prosperity are gone. We are all just coping everyday with this recession/ depression.
It would be nice to have some hope and have some sense of looking towards a future. We are overcrowding ourselves and polluting the planet. We all need to work together for peace and green energy. I would like to see the USA go almost completely solar. I feel war is a waste and is evil, I want to see peace. I want people to work at being kinder to one another. People have become really mean and anxious since 2007. I don't know who to vote for, I want to see someone who has their own personal and business life together run as a candidate. Someone with brains and vision and who is stable in their compassionate personality.

NAFTA should end and jobs return to the USA. The unemployed need employment, so why are we giving this to other peoples countries? I thought this was bad policy when it was implemented. We need to become self reliant.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So far I have estimated a 30% decline in those who plan to vote for Obama this time who voted for him last time. Most of those, though they will not vote for the O will not vote for Romney for various reasons, and they have decided on a third party choice. A 30% decline means that the O will most likely lose the 2012 election at this point. However, not many have given their response yet, so I wish to continue the poll and after maybe a few hundred people possibly get some idea of the pulse of the electorate.

If you have not participated in this poll please fee free to do so. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
No one has mentioned how a Mormon president will try to take women's rights and pro choice away.

I voted for Obama, my husband didn't even take off work and go and vote. So I made the choice for change in my family.

I think we need new changes again, but none of the candidates are acceptable. I feel the american pride, sense of hope, and prosperity are gone. We are all just coping everyday with this recession/ depression.
It would be nice to have some hope and have some sense of looking towards a future. We are overcrowding ourselves and polluting the planet. We all need to work together for peace and green energy. I would like to see the USA go almost completely solar. I feel war is a waste and is evil, I want to see peace. I want people to work at being kinder to one another. People have become really mean and anxious since 2007. I don't know who to vote for, I want to see someone who has their own personal and business life together run as a candidate. Someone with brains and vision and who is stable in their compassionate personality.

NAFTA should end and jobs return to the USA. The unemployed need employment, so why are we giving this to other peoples countries? I thought this was bad policy when it was implemented. We need to become self reliant.

The only thing one has to do when they go behind the curtain is to ask, do I want to continue with the way things are ? Can a republican make a change for the good ? If I can't accept those choices, can I be at peace with a third party candidate ? Then just follow your heart and you'll do just fine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join