... Letting myself free to live in the moment, following the flow of life

I open my heart to be loved and to love
... Embracing the true source which are love and unity
I let myself be guided from the truth within the essence of my spirit
... Living inside out, acting with honor, co-creating with purpose
I embrace the fact that I live as human within a physical realm
... Finding the balance between spirit, soul and body, living here and now

I let go of anyone who takes my energy
... From now on what I give, I give knowingly, freely and out of love and compassion

I set myself free to be the beacon of love, light, power and truth within my own life
I relate from there, to myself and others
Live from there

I open up for truth to reveal itself within my life, so that purpose and reason from now on will flow together with love and joy

So be it
I breathe in the words
Becoming the words

Love and peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Can add those sentences that fits with your life
Impotant is just true intention when you say the word and breathe them in
Actually saying them out loud may make it more powerfull as you activate the physical system...
Also visualizing letting go and opening up, using as many senses as possible...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

This is called affirmation not meditation dear.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is more like a visualization, opening up to be de-programmed
It could also, for most of us, be wise to train our minds in being silent, as this world tend to be rather noisy

Most of us are in acting or more likely re-acting mode most of the time
We always have a record player playing within our minds, when we silence ourselves and observes the mind we are able to identify and even to change the record which is played
Commercials and most music are designed to make our minds whistle a certain kind of tune, some call it mind-control
By being aware we become able to take responsibility for what we are and how we act
Re-acting, can be exchanged with acting (from purpose within) and just pure being (which is also part of us)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My brothers in the lord;
If you wish to meditate in sync with our faith, close your eyes and visualize a cross. When you are developed somewhat, the cross will get brighter and brighter.
Warning: I suggest NOT meditating directly on the bible, as it was changed by politicians and you may get unfavourable results. Sorry but the well of the bible has been poisoned. Unless you're completely attuned, you will not notice the fallibility of certain passages.
The bible IS the word of god, just be within your understanding.
Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Any thing that appears is not it. All appearances are seen. What is seeing is IT.
The truth is hidden in plain sight - the pure act of seeing. Pure seeing before words decieve. Non conceptual awareness.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thank you so much! I'm totally going to try this tonight.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing
My intention with this is to have it non-religious as I only belong to one group: Us all, One Love
Yet I'm truly grateful for the Christ energy, which imho are beyond religions

Love to you

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Any thing that appears is not it. All appearances are seen. What is seeing is IT.
The truth is hidden in plain sight - the pure act of seeing. Pure seeing before words decieve. Non conceptual awareness.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Agreed
However it can be usefull to say out en intention out loud, whole-heartedly, to be able to let go of that programming within the systems, and then go deeper beyond the words for that non-conceptual awareness
Thanks for always taking it deeper

Love

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PortgasDAce

Happy if it resonates...
If you feel for it, please send some feed back

Love to you

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Not a bad affirmation. I wouldn't call it a meditation though; you're putting thoughts, emotions, and direction back into yourself. Meditation, at it's core, is about removing yourself absolutely from this life, this world, and all philosophies related to it. If it can be practiced and conceived, remove yourself from it. Once you can do that, you'll experience some element of Nirvana and have achieved the original goal of meditation.

Out of curiosity, what is the obsession everyone seems to have with forgiveness? I understand the concept of forgiveness, but cannot embrace the free practice of it that everyone always seems to.

For instance, if a human being came to my house and murdered my wife, raped my children, robbed me of all of my possessions, then made me into a paraplegic and left after setting my house on fire; what motivation do I have to forgive them? To forgive someone who has done that, is to say the death of my wife, the violation of my children, the theft, and paralysis I endure were all justified.

Care to explain why you think it is vital that we forgive everyone of every offense they have committed against us? And yes, I know my example is extreme. But it's not too far from certain realities in my life. So, why should I forgive people who have done such heinous acts?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by laffoe

Not a bad affirmation. I wouldn't call it a meditation though; you're putting thoughts, emotions, and direction back into yourself. Meditation, at it's core, is about removing yourself absolutely from this life, this world, and all philosophies related to it. If it can be practiced and conceived, remove yourself from it. Once you can do that, you'll experience some element of Nirvana and have achieved the original goal of meditation.

Out of curiosity, what is the obsession everyone seems to have with forgiveness? I understand the concept of forgiveness, but cannot embrace the free practice of it that everyone always seems to.

For instance, if a human being came to my house and murdered my wife, raped my children, robbed me of all of my possessions, then made me into a paraplegic and left after setting my house on fire; what motivation do I have to forgive them? To forgive someone who has done that, is to say the death of my wife, the violation of my children, the theft, and paralysis I endure were all justified.

Care to explain why you think it is vital that we forgive everyone of every offense they have committed against us? And yes, I know my example is extreme. But it's not too far from certain realities in my life. So, why should I forgive people who have done such heinous acts?

~ Wandering Scribe

Thankyou for posting
I can really relate to what you describe, even if it might be a thought situation for you and me, for others it is all too real...
For what it is worth, I have rememberence from an earlier life that I was held by some guys while they raped and killed the love of my life, the rest of that life was filled with hate and rage, killing those who did it one by one, with no mercy whatsoever... Even killing some others that I found to be supressive in a violent way, being both the judge and the executioner in the same person.
It only stopped when I died in that life...
Even if it was from an earlier life and as such not physical in this incarnation the emotions of it seems very real
I have met with those, dealt with my hate and anger, and actually found a way to forgive...
That could only happen, when I touched in on the place within my heart that sees the interconnectedness of us all, that we are all sparks of Unity.
Not like some romantic dream-world, but in through all of the dirt, all of the pain and hurt, all of the pain and all of the mistakes...
Well, I will ask of no one to forgive before it is true forgiveness, I guess the emphasis there is on forgiveness is that we keep ourselves trapped within some sort of hatred, anger or judging... I know I have often judged myself too...
Imho we need to go through forgiveness to move on
But only when it feels right and comes from a true place...
You see I needed more than one life to forgive or to even considering it...
Perhaps our talk here may inspire a seed of forgiveness in a heart that is caught in judging somewhere.
Again thanks for your deep response (star for that) and sorry for being so slow to answer...
Feel free to ask deeper, if this explanation doesn't fit the question

Love to you

new topics

top topics

join