It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pane andov - expected cosmic events in 2012-2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That was the same article. The seismic stuff at the end is by a charlatan. Here is a picture of his seismic station.
ts2.mm.bing.net...
Is that hilarious or what?

This Dr. Elchin Khalilov has created a series of websites that he owns. They all link to each other and pretend to praise Elchin for his work. This is what is known as SEO, or search engine optimization. He provides his own praise and links. Notice that Elchin is also a member of his own society and possibly the only member.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Oh wow, yeah that's some funny stuff....

Well, I'm off to work, hopefully no killer wave comes today. :-)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

The galactic superwave theory has always interested me ever since I read Earth Under Fire by Paul Laviolette. Its a very good book and probably at your local library. In it he touches on how the zodiac is actually encrypted with the superwave data and how cultures like the minoans and the Mayans knew about it and how some of their symbols and culture reflected it happening on a 26,000 year cycle. Maybe "they" know this event is coming and they're gonna use it to stage the events in revelation so they can fool everyone and install their false messiah. Well, all that can be several threads in and of itself but the book is a very interesting read.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

The galactic superwave theory has always interested me ever since I read Earth Under Fire by Paul Laviolette. Its a very good book and probably at your local library. In it he touches on how the zodiac is actually encrypted with the superwave data and how cultures like the minoans and the Mayans knew about it and how some of their symbols and culture reflected it happening on a 26,000 year cycle. Maybe "they" know this event is coming and they're gonna use it to stage the events in revelation so they can fool everyone and install their false messiah. Well, all that can be several threads in and of itself but the book is a very interesting read.

That's a very interesting theory, you should make a thread. We seem to be heading towards something. What is the goal though? What happens if this gets out? Could it destroy their plan?

Paul laviolette did say we can't see it coming as its moving at the speed of light. But says we are overdue because this wave is cyclic in nature, like a constant pulse every X amount of years. and they have measured changes in minerals ect in the past, seeing a clear cyclic pattern. By reading these patterns predictions can be made. Could this wave trigger spontaneous evolution? Just too many questions, no one has the answers. It feel an air of truth in this theory, I really do.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well honestly I think that if people heard of this they would just shrug it off and continue worrying about their day to day lives. I feel that it has an air of truth to it as well. He talks about how the cycle is about every 26,000 years but sometimes something happens to where the cycle is halved to 13,000 years. It was about 13,000 years ago that something (nobody seems to know what exactly) ended the last ice age. He also talks about the Minoan culture having a ceremony where a single person is thrown into an arena with a bull and has to jump over the bull as he charges. This is symbolic of the superwave coming out of the constellation Taurus and humankind having to dodge the destruction caused by the wave. The ancient people say that the wave both destroys and creates which to me is totally plausible when you consider the dual nature of this universe.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

This is symbolic of the superwave coming out of the constellation Taurus

I thought this claim of a superwave is that it comes from the center of the galaxy. That is in the direction of Sagittarius.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I read an interesting discussion about Paul LaViolette's ideas.
answers.google.com...

The basic problem it seems is that other people have not validated the claims as suggested. Also, there appears to be a bit of misrepresentation of the material such as the peaks of increased cosmic dust influx as detected in ice cores. I checked the graphs myself and saw that there are no peaks in the last 20k years.

My question of course is why other galaxies behave as LaViolette claims the Milky Way does? In other words shouldn't we see other galaxies doing one of these big whatevers. If there are billions and billions of galaxies and they do whatever every 20k or even 100k years shouldn't there be lots of examples of these events visible in the night sky?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Maybe we do, we just don't know it. If we could film a galaxy over perhaps 50,000 years then speed it up into a 10sec clip, but we can't do that. I'm not sure weather it would be witnessed as a explosion or a pulse, I guess that would depend on where you are observing from.

But knowing the speed of light, and the vast distances from a galaxys centre to its edge, looking from far away, the speed of light becomes very slow indeed. Looking at pictures of other galaxys, some do apear to be being effected by a pulse type energy pushing away from the centre, instead of, like ours (which I don't believe we have a photo of yet from the outside) where it looks like all is being sucked towards the centre.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

At the end of the last Ice Age it would have been Taurus I believe. It has been a few years since I read the book but the Galactic superwave theory does resonate with me and truth resonates in your heart. Maybe its not a superwave as LaViolette claims but I think that change just does not happen on its own. There has to be somekind of catalyst for that change. And things sure have changed an awful lot when you look at the history of earth. I do believe that the ancient people were not crazy and they were right when they spoke of cyclical galactic events that alter life here on Earth. I also think that Laviolettes claims aren't readily validated by the scientific community because he mentions things like the Tarot and the Zodiac. Usually the establishment will just write you off as a nutcase immediately when you talk of such things that cant be measured or proven. Not to mention that I also think mainstream science is controlled and only what they want people to believe is touted as fact. For some reason it seems that "they" don't want people to really know about humanitys true origins or the spiritual nature of this universe. You dont have to dig very deep to see that there has been massive archeological cover-ups in the past. Ancient people knew what modern people have totally forgotten. That everything is spirit, connected and alive. I know that sounds a bit new agey but to me its the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join