It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pane andov - expected cosmic events in 2012-2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Pane Andov explains how a galactic superwave is expected to reach our planet in the very near future with implications of affecting our DNA. Magnificent presentation by Pane 'AstralWalker' Andov about the mega-event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic center of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges. The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.

Here's a little peice of music that seems to fit,

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yay, who else thought "Larry Niven" and something with "Puppeteers", "Supernovae-wave", etc?

Seriously, how does he know it? Is the wave slower than lightspeed?
What caused it?
What kind of particles are to be awaited?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Your asking these questions already, the vid is 90mins long.... You haven't even watched it. If you have no interest, why comment?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thank god the world is ending in 2012 so we don't have to go through this...

Pane Andov
edit on 3-9-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I read -
PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE By DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV
tmgnow.com...
and consider there is some truth in the concept of a wave of energy affecting physical matter.

So I began watching the video.
I was disappointed that Pane Andov is incompetant at presentation. My patience was soon exhausted. The man appears to have no enthusiasm for his material.

I read that he gets his info by channeling which is a very suspect source of info.
Maybe his lack of enthusiasm is due to his knowledge that he is faking for material gain.

edit on 3-9-2012 by marg5 because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The answer is simple

11111111111 --> 1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Your asking these questions already, the vid is 90mins long.... You haven't even watched it. If you have no interest, why comment?

Is it impossible to answer my questions? I won't watch any video right now. Why hassle me to do so?
I think that I asked serious enough questions so that my interest in this information shoul be quite clear.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg5

I read that he gets his info by channeling which is a very suspect source of info.
Maybe his lack of enthusiasm is due to his knowledge that he is faking for material gain.

Oh, okay. Nevermind my questions, suddenly I don't expect any kind of real answer anymore..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

there is some truth in the concept of a wave of energy affecting physical matter.
reply to post by marg5

It kind of gels with the story of the great flood. Misinterpreted and turned into something bad by man. Or maybe vice versa, but I doubt it

Yes the tone of his voice is very boring and mono, but doesn't change what he is saying.

Channeling... Well that's why you have your own discernment, you can take from it whatever you want, leave what you don't, and call BS on the whole shebang

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You may find your answers if you read the link I supplied -
quote -
"Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible. Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun. "
edit on 3-9-2012 by marg5 because: erase quote

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
WOW ! this guy is really CRAZY

really sad he still finds people who believe his crap

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by marg5

Oh, okay. Nevermind my questions, suddenly I don't expect any kind of real answer anymore..

There you go, no intrest.

All his info does not come from channeling, I suppose that's what points him in the right direction for his research.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
is that same thing that nasa say there is buble or gas baloon that keep expanding from the center of our galaxy?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Yes, I think so, he does mention that in the video.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

wow..if that nasa say,then why all of you dont think so? Is there any thing that i missed?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
WOW ! this guy is really CRAZY

really sad he still finds people who believe his crap

Who? He does quote many sources in the vid, including NASA. He calls it a wave of energy, NASA say gas bubble. Same thing different perspective.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I used to be a 2012 believer turned nonbeliever and now back to believer again. I find it quite interested the media and society in general hyped the hell out of Y2K, but seems to be doing everything possible to downplay 2012.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

i agree with you..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdontknowme
I used to be a 2012 believer turned nonbeliever and now back to believer again. I find it quite interested the media and society in general hyped the hell out of Y2K, but seems to be doing everything possible to downplay 2012.

I've been back and forth too, funny how believing does actualy raise vibrations. Feel good factor or truth... You decide.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Pane Andov is a well known hoaxer and this silliness is just another hoax Andov is using to garner income from the wallets of the gullible.

There is no way that Andov can know that this has happened. Simple science.

He does claim to get info from aliens. He's delusional.
He can't get basic science ideas separate such as events in our solar system and events in the center of the galaxy.
He thinks the installation art form known as crop circles is alien in origin.
www.2012hoax.org...

He thinks the hoaxed in 2008 about a letter from a Norwegian politician is real.
paneandov.com...

There are other threads on ATS showing what a wingnut Andov is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join