It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Imagine The Day After Obama's Reelection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The bigger question will be "What happens the day after Obama loses?"
How bad will the riots be?

He will be reelected. But if he isn't .. yes I can see civil unrest in some areas.

Originally posted by Carseller4
Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio then will be able to get ready for 2016. Who will Democrats be able to put up against them? Joe Biden?

A 69 year old HIllary. She'll be past her prime, but she'll be the most qualified.
Heck .. she's the most qualified now. She should have been the one to be voted
in back in 2008. Her and Bill Richardson .... But Obama's 'hope and change' rhetoric
beat out real qualified people with awesome resumes ...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If President Obama is reelected, then the reaction will be exactly as it has been... The Republicans will unite under their secret leader, Grover Norquist, and they'll hold the entire country hostage through obstructionist legislating.

Should Mitt Romney win, I expect that the Democrats, having just lived through four years of this, would respond in kind and do the same thing.

The sad part is that now this shameful method of governance is the status quo and is a brand new tool in the heaping bag of mind-tricks that politicians have. Now they've convinced us that they can accomplish nothing - all while getting us to blame the party that is trying.

~Heff

I can't believe the mods are involved in these political "surgeries". Good on ya for not losing your humanity.
On other sites, there is a box. A litter box, for kitties.that smell like crap. etc

<< 1   >>

join