It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old topic, but now I can make a post. Jetfighters is NOT "chasing ET" .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yeah, this has already been discussed here I think. But when it was, i did not have an account here, and I didnt have a youtube account either. But now I have both

So, anyway, the story was that folks around in europe started to notice these circle "chemtrails" a couple of months ago. And others claimed that it was ET´s and also jetfighters chasing ET´s as stated in this article johnkettler.com... But as we all know, it was just a exercise that took place. A dogfight excercise.

I filmed it. Heres the video. Oh, and my location is Öland, Sweden.

www.youtube.com...

Cheers
edit on 3-9-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

G,day mate. prob your Saab Gripen's thrashing the living daylights out of the Fins F18's. Your pilots say. The lower the engagement envelope the easier it is. I see that Thailand now has gripens. hmm that means every Asian air force now has more capable aircraft than the Aussie RAAF. If anybody chooses to argue the point check out airpower australia

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Circle exhaust first photographed by Rex Heflin but I suspect many others have these ring "exhaust" remnants on photos of the sky. High voltage propulsion disturbs the atoms into black light emissions that are caught by the camera. To make the ring visible just add some better illuminated gas out some pipe normally used for chemtails or phony trail to fake a jet trail.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The menaing of this thread is to show that it just is a jetfighter excersice and NOT some ET chase going on.

new topics

top topics

join