It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Unknown Objects orbiting the Sun for months...?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Probes.... You just gotta wonder how much information can be gleaned from an a hole????? Its not like its an opening that leads to the brain or anything. ( well for some it might be but....) And if they are so fond of penetrating orifices the body has many more that are probably just as interesting to probe as that special one. LOL.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by rickymouse

hypothesis actually
lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater re science
more like lets change the water and get baby a bigger tub

most debunkers are really cynics

they used to believe/hope but since they've never actually seen a ufo, its a case of "bah! humbug! " with them

then there's the fact that sylphs and other elementals fall under the tactical remit of the military
on account of them sometimes shutting down nuke plants and missiles among other things
[often erroneously ascribed to ufo's]
in that context they used to be called gremlins and foo-fighters

so disinfo needs to be taken into account as well
edit on 4-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

Its not so much a case of bah humbug its that every video can be debunked. I did come to ATS believing that UFO's are visiting our planet and looking for the solid proof that it was true. I have not found that through ATS. What I have found is that although we are probably not the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, we are so far away from all the others that it would be almost impossible to find us.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The giant LIE was in answer to the giant MONTHS from the original post.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Hi esteay.

Frankly I don't know, but if that object is real it is sevaral times bigger that that.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yes, I think it would have to be many many times larger, or the relative size of the object is not what it seems at face value.

If it were to be something of that nature, maybe the similarity can be found in the technology involved. As above - so below, like father - like son, apple don't fall far from the tree, etc...

These ideas are just for fun, even though truth can be drawn from wild speculation. If it is a craft of some sort, the builders of the object are utilizing a technology we are oblivious to, atleast in the private sector.

If this were the case, then maybe the appearance of the craft has little to do with styling and form and much to do with what the technology calls for to function properly.

I can imagine the possibility of discovering a new technology that only functions properly when assembled in a particular design. The crafts would all be very similar, if not identical to each other, but on largely contrasting scales.

Sort of like the similarities, with varying sizes, found in televisions, tractors, balloons, internal combustion engines, etc

edit on 4-9-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Arken

Hello Arken, thanks for hooking us up with this thread!

I am kinda working right now, so I haven't been able to read through the 6 pages yet. If this has already been mentioned then I am sorry for a duplicate post.

I wanted to put this out there, since I'll probably forget about it by the time I am off work.

Has anyone recognized the images of the objects?

The comparison is based on reference to the 26sec mark of #2 video in the Opening Post

Begin watching @ 23-26secs into this video. Compare the two and see if they look familiar to you.

Here is a still photo:

Anyone else connect the two as similar in appearance?

ahhhhh! bless you dear fellow
thats what known as a rod and as a sky-worm or dragon in china [its a sylph ]
note the funny bs n the 1st news report they shut down all flights,
wouldnt want ordinary folks seeing and filming one up close now? would they

and then later claim its a military test , my, my, its certainly not a stealth weapon loooool

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by Arken

I wonder what wouldn't burst into flames being that close to sun and all?

Right, the only thing that could get that close to the sun and not burn up is fire. Guess the UFOs are made of fire.

yet another name for sylph
is Plasma-Critter

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I am not the most familiar person with the 'rods', I think mainly it is because the ones I have seen are shown to be insects in flight. I am feeling pretty positive that all exmples I have seen can be accounted for this way.

Others I have seen can be explained by comparing opposing focal points - where the object, such as an insect or inanimate material, is not within the focal range of the lens, resulting in an out of focus blur with a clearly focused back-drop.

Then again, I have never been very interested in them, since the first couple I saw were obviously flying insects once an example and explanation were provided. So there is no reason why they couldn't be real, based on my experience.

I think it is suspicious the event was labeled a military project and quickly buried with no further explanation. At the time, I thought we would be seeing more of the military technology, since the cat seemed to have escaped the bag, but there's been nothing. I also thought the public would demand to know more about the secret tech, but that could have something to do with a communist rule in China.

The comparisons I made between the OP objects and the China objects do not neccassarily have to be considered UFO/Crafts, it could be looked at the other way.

If the objects in the OP are definitely a sort of pixelation artifact, then maybe the images taken of the China UFO are also a version of the same type of artifact - that is, if they are even related.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The image is not a UFO from china. It is a long exposure of a helicopter.
Here it is, posted long before the Chinese airport "UFO".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The image is not a UFO from china. It is a long exposure of a helicopter.
Here it is, posted long before the Chinese airport "UFO".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

good job phage,
you've debunked an image

now lets see you do the same with the video

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveFrey
reply to post by DaTroof

Of course they are going to debunk it, they control everything, one must use his own judgement, common sense and logic tell me that a video like this is pretty compelling.

I do use my own judgement and all I see are lenzflares and other image artifacts, not spaceships...

OMG, if I took a photo of a grain of rice on a black background and showed it here, 1/2 the community would jomp on it yelling "It's a Mothership"..!!

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Fire or pure bullcrap

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The theoretical existence of a planet closer to the sun than Mercury, has been around for a long time and it was given the name Vulcan. The verdict is still out on whether it exists or not, if you read the source link; it goes further than my "snippet".

Alien's in around and about the moon, are much less likely than a planet astronomers debate to be there or not. As it transits it could easily pick up a tail like the OP's images show.

My post was to be a little comical to break the tension, and informative in such that there has been a belief of something orbiting very close to the sun disrupting Mercuries path for a long time.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh yes, I agree with that Phage. When I first saw the image it was suspiciously similar to an open shutter photograph.

When I talk about things that have been previously assigned a plausible explanation, I do it with the benefit of doubt - like, 'it must be a time lapse photo, but assuming it is not, what could it be?'

I usually try to say I am talking from fantasyland or something like that, as a way to acknowledge the probability of the subject being explained prior to my remarks... In one earlier post, I think I said something to that effect.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification, for those who hadn't heard that theory. I do still find it strange how there was no government statement explaining the image as timelapse imaging, almost as if they wanted to build on the mystery and possibly gain some sort of 'clout' for having super high tech military toys other countries are unaware of.

I wouldn't doubt that, I think I recall a thread where a video used by an Asian news agency was literally nothing more than cinema sequences of the movie 'Top Gun'.

Helicopter or not, still seems very similar in appearance, though that doesn't make it so.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Reminds me of stargate universe where they flew that massive space ship through the suns to charge it up...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics