It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Microchip Is A Clever Counterfeit Mark Of The Beast.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe in Jesus, just not in the same way you do. There is no need to believe Jesus died on the cross, that is an idea the church invented, not what Jesus taught.

So the prophecies in the OT are completely irrelevant that say he will die for the sins of the world. O.....K.....The church didn't invent those and orthodox jews refuse to acknowledge them, even though it was their prophets who foretold it.

Frightening to know people actually cherry pick what they believe in and ignore important parts. If you don't want to be covered in his blood thats cool, but you won't like your end because this thing goes back to the very beginning with Adam so you're basically throwing everything out. You don't even know what you believe if you do that. You're also missing a ton of hebrew symbolism. Jesus himself said if you don't allow him to be your servant you will have no place in his kingdom:

John 13:2-8

2 And supper being ended, the devil having already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray Him, 3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going to God, 4 rose from supper and laid aside His garments, took a towel and girded Himself. 5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded. 6 Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, “Lord, are You washing my feet?”

7 Jesus answered and said to him, “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this.”

8 Peter said to Him, “You shall never wash my feet!”

Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me.”

In those days the dirtiest part of a man, woman or child were their feet, they walked with sandals or barefoot and stepped in mud and animal dung and all sorts of nastiness, the washing of the disciples feet was symbolism for his coming sacrifice, whereby being the servant of mankind he would wash our dirty spirits in his own blood.

If you don't believe he died for your sins, then you do not believe in him and you mock his sacrifice and mocking his sacrifice is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit because it was the greatest miracle he performed.

edit on 3-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Frightening how people can cherry pick what they like never notice it then condemn others for doing the same.

The prophecy was not a prophecy at all, Jesus isn't the first person to come around and say these things then get killed in the process. Someone like him comes along every few thousand years to tell the truth and when they do those in power don't like it so they kill them then distort the message they sent so they can take advantage of the next crop of people until the next guy comes along.

Why do you think there have been so many so-called messiahs throughout history? Because it is a cycle, somebody comes to tell the truth then they are killed, someone else comes to tell the truth and they are killed, it's a cycle and someone like Jesus will inevitably come along at some point. History repeats itself and Jesus was a repeat of the one who came before him.

Jesus says nothing about having to believe he died on the cross to be born again, that is a concept invented by "Paul", a.k.a. Rome. They used what Jesus was trying to say against him so that they could keep the control they had and to keep the line of false religions going. Do not doubt it, Christianity and Judaism ARE false religions purported by those in power at the time. Jesus was a great man, one of the greatest, but he was NOT anyone you should put on some unreachable pedestal, if you do you are doubting YOURSELF and what YOU can do and become.

If you put Jesus on a pedestal and tell yourself you can never reach that high, you have fallen right into the trap that religion has set up for you. When you doubt yourself you are more easily manipulated.

Jesus was trying to say we are reincarnated back into heaven and the way to make heaven on Earth was to follow the two commandments he spoke of. If everyone followed those two commandments then heaven would be on Earth, but unfortunately not everyone does, especially those who run the world and that is the reason why we are living in hell right now.

You can try to act like I don't know where I stand because I know exactly where I stand. You are a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

You mention that the Mark of the Beast is figurative? I don't agree. It is a corruption of the holy mystery of Chrismation- where a Baptized person is granted the gift of the Holy Spirit through anointing with oil (chrism). Chrismation is a personal participation in the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. This is done immediately after Baptism. One is anointed with this oil in the sign of the Cross on his/her forehead, eyes, nostrils, mouth, ears, chest, hands and feet. Each time, the priest administering the sacrament says, "The Seal and Gift of the Holy Spirit."

As Chrismation is a physical sacrament, it stands to reason that the Mark of the Beast will be physical as well. All Orthodox Christians recognize this corruption for what it is.

edit on 6-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join