It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Microchip Is A Clever Counterfeit Mark Of The Beast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Cliffnotes:
.Satan has created a series of counterfeits to deceive Christians about necessary and vital pieces of End times information
.One of these counterfeits concerns the mark of the beast
.The real mark is figurative; it is obedience to God's commandments
.Satan doesn't want you to know this so he promotes the idea that the mark is the microchip / hexagram
.Since Satan has successfully deceived most Christians into the belief that "all one needs to do to get into heaven is believe" Christians will mistakenly think that they can go on sinning as long as they do not take the microchip / hexagram
.In this way, Satan will successfully keep these people out of heaven

johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

Satan’s great plan is to provide counterfeits for the major End Times prophecies in the Bible. These counterfeits will allow Satan to deceive humanity in potentially damning ways in these End Times.

To better explain Satan’s great plan of counterfeiting, let’s present an example. One of Satan’s counterfeits concerns the abomination of desolation.

In our article titled “Mt Hermon And The Counterfeiting Of The Abomination Of Desolation” we showed that Satan may build a physical temple on Mt Hermon in an effort to deceive humanity about the abomination of desolation. The Book of Enoch describes Mt Hermon as the place where the fallen angels entered into illicit relationship with human women (Enoch 6:1-6). The Book of Enoch is a clever piece of Satanic propaganda which Satan uses to promote deceptions. Satan wants Mt Hermon to be associated with evil because he may plan on building a physical temple there in an effort to convince Christians that the abomination of desolation will happen within it. Notice the similarities of the mountain names: Mt Sion and Mt Zion (Temple Mount).

The fact that the names are so similar sounding implies that Satan may sieze this opportunity to build a physical temple on Mt Hermon (Zion), rather than Mt Sion (Temple Mount). The rebuilt physical temple, as shown in the article “Ezekiel’s Temple And The Counterfeiting Of The Abomination Of Desolation,” will be used by Satan to create a counterfeit for the abomination of desolation prophecy. The real abomination of desolation will occur in God’s New Covenant temple, which is the church.

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; (1 Corinthians 6:19)

more...
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Satan has decieved you into thinking Christ's atonement wasn't sufficient. Same lie he's been deceiving man with since the garden of Eden.. "yea hath God said?" Salvation comes through faith in Christ, not works of the flesh.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Salvation comes through faith in Christ, not works of the flesh.

Faith in Christ moves a person to repentance and asking God for the gift of the spirit to do good works.
In Jesus' name and through his intercessory work, the believer can be given the spirit from God that does a good work within us, and making us fit citizens of heaven.
Works of the flesh die with that person but the same spirit that does good works in the believer lives on, along with the person with that spirit.
So salvation is of the faithful, which is truly faithful to the end.
It is not talking about a momentary episode of sadness over your inevitable fate, in light of your current life of sin.
The New Testament says we are saved from a life of sin, for a life in the spirit unto righteousness. There is no provision made for people who continue in the old life to be "saved", which would be an oxymoron. Such a person is obviously not saved. There is only one type of true salvation, which is the turning away from the natural life the world offers as a norm, and accepting God's norm that is the ethics of the heavenly host.
edit on 3-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

The fact that the names are so similar sounding implies that Satan may sieze this opportunity to build a physical temple on Mt Hermon (Zion), rather than Mt Sion (Temple Mount).
Or it could be that one is a representation of the other. If you were to look at Canaanite myth, the god-type person of the region would live on the actual mountain, and the man-built temple would be actually on a hill named for the real mountain, in the capital city, and where people can access it relatively easily, and there would be some sort of presence that would manifest itself in the temple, making everything all good, at least in the minds of such people who have a propensity to build and operate temples for whatever reason.
Jesus was the manifestation of God's true temple while in his earthly ministry. That ministry led to his new one that he does from heaven, making a congregation of the faithful who corporately makes up the new temple and the New Jerusalem.
edit on 3-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I'm not talking about the process of sanctification, or the fruit of repentance but the process of redemption through Christ. First causes need to be addressed before intended consequences of said first cause can be discussed.

A person who has been born of the Spirit doesn't desire to live the old life they had before Christ.
edit on 3-9-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm not talking about the process of sanctification, or the fruit of repentance but the process of redemption through Christ.
Then you are talking about a redemption that I am unaware of from reading the New Testament.

First causes need to be addressed before intended consequences of said first cause can be discussed.
Some philosophy not based on the Bible but what looks to me as an attempt to circumvent the process described in the Bible.

A person who has been born of the Spirit doesn't desire to live the old life they had before Christ.
So this is just a hypothetical as far as your adopted philosophy is concerned? Some really week force incapable of any actual noticeable results? So that if you don't notice any change, then just overcome that doubt and don't worry yourself about it and just claim the prize without actually running the race?
edit on 3-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote:"For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

. . . Satan has successfully deceived most Christians into the belief that "all one needs to do to get into heaven is believe" Christians will mistakenly think that they can go on sinning . . .
Right, there are preachers you can check out on YouTube that will tell you just that. To watch one, just click on the link in NOTurTypical's signature, where you can find heart warming claims like trying to be good is so much "religion", which we are then told Jesus was not about.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . Satan has successfully deceived most Christians into the belief that "all one needs to do to get into heaven is believe" Christians will mistakenly think that they can go on sinning . . .
Right, there are preachers you can check out on YouTube that will tell you just that. To watch one, just click on the link in NOTurTypical's signature, where you can find heart warming claims like trying to be good is so much "religion", which we are then told Jesus was not about.

That's not at all what is said.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I have no idea what Bible you have but John chapter 6, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Romans 10:9-10 are pretty clear to me. Salvation is by faith alone, in the completed atoning work of Christ. One must first be born again of the Holy Spirit to have that Spirit to live a sin free life of. Being born again is the first cause. Sanctification is the intended consequence of that first cause. The reason we are saved or redeemed is to do good works. So in other words, we are not saved by our works but we are saved to do good works. Good works are the evidence of saving faith as James stated.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Only a fool would believe that one could go through life without sin.
Imo If we chose to love regardless of sin against us and all other workings of deception then the will to sin becomes less.
I feel that i am blessed because for me all this is simple.Just accept Jesus as your savior,love GOD,love your self and love your neighbor.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Salvation is by faith alone, in the completed atoning work of Christ.

You make this pretty ambiguous to where it sounds like, 'if you believe in the atonement, then you are "saved".'
There was an atonement, which is a "making friends", that Jesus was sent on a mission to do, to draw us to God.
The New Testament does not really describe a condition of "being saved" other than to be brought out of the idolatrous world of false gods, and being sanctified to serve the true God in living a righteous life to Him.
The idea of going around calling yourself and others of your same group "saved" as if you are carrying a free pass guaranteed to gain you admittance into heaven, is an invention and a practice among certain cults masquerading as Christians. Real Christianity means being like Christ, not just attaching the name to yourself.
Faith, as described by Paul in the New Testament is what exists as a way towards salvation which serves the same sort of duty as was supposed previously as the role served by the old written code, the Law of Moses.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Only a fool would believe that one could go through life without sin.

I believe Jesus did that, live without sin.
We should want to be like Jesus and not satisfied with anything less.
Those not willing to pick up their cross is not worthy of Jesus.
If you think otherwise you are only fooling yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The fact that Jesus was the only one to be perfect was my point to the post.
He is GODS only begotten son and yes we should strive to be like Jesus but when we look at ourselves as being perfect or achieving perfection we are living foolishly thinking that we can be Jesus.

Other wise why would he give his life and suffer the cross if we could be perfect but just choose not to.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Other wise why would he give his life and suffer the cross if we could be perfect but just choose not to.
I'm sure there are several reasons why Jesus' death was necessary.
The important thing probably is not to get into a position where you think you are superior enough to go around judging other people's advancement toward perfection. That was the sort of thing Jesus was against, that, and the idea of making compliance according to a set of rules you made up that are all about external things, and not what is inside your heart or what helps anyone else.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So according to you the Bible is incorrect that we can have assurance of our salvation through Christ? We cannot rest our faith in the promises of Christ, specifically John chapter 6, and Ephesians 2:8-10 and Romans 10:9-10 should not be in the Bible? Sorry, I don't agree with that. I have faith that what Christ promises He will see to completion. I trust Him JM, not vain philosophy. His work at Calvary was sufficient for my salvation, and all who believe that and place their trust in Him are saved.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So according to you the Bible is incorrect that we can have assurance of our salvation through Christ?
You have a habit of making claims like this without substantiating them.
We are to have assurance in Jesus as an adequate savior, that is what the Bible says.

We cannot rest our faith in the promises of Christ, specifically John chapter 6, and Ephesians 2:8-10 and Romans 10:9-10 should not be in the Bible? Sorry, I don't agree with that.
I believe those verses you cited will support the statements I already made.

I have faith that what Christ promises He will see to completion. I trust Him JM, not vain philosophy.
I think you are supporting a philosophy which is something like 'the power of your own belief', where if you really, really, really, think you are "saved", then you are. The danger of that philosophy is that it sees a prompting of the spirit to do better as a sign of lack of faith, and something to be suppressed. Thus killing the spirit of conviction until you feel self-satisfied and complacent, the perfect trap set by the Devil.

His work at Calvary was sufficient for my salvation, and all who believe that and place their trust in Him are saved.
Jesus' work in his earthly ministry including his death, was sufficient for the purposes it was required for. Your future salvation is tied to an ongoing ministry by the risen Christ in heaven, which does not stop, for you, until your life is over.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

No, that's not at all the trust I'm referring to. It's trust that Christ will keep His promises. That's what saving faith is, trusting God in His promises to man.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is money.

The mark of the beast is said to be placed in your hand or on your forehead. Money can be placed in your hand or cloud your mind. Money is always on everyones mind because everything costs money and you can't live a decent life without it.

The bible says you cannot serve god if you serve "mammon". Mammon stands for money or wealth. We all receive the mark of the beast as soon as we are born because everyone and everything relies on money to live.

Most people worship money over their own god because they work 5 or 6 days a week just to make a living while they only go to church once a week for a couple of hours, some only go two days a week. They are serving more for money than they are for their god.

Unless we find a way to get rid of money we are screwed. It is what feeds those who are in power and I doubt we will ever be rid of it.
edit on 3-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you believe in the mark of the beast but you do not believe in your savior Jesus?
I ask this in respectful interest and not condamnation.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I believe in Jesus, just not in the same way you do. There is no need to believe Jesus died on the cross, that is an idea the church invented, not what Jesus taught.

The bible has truth in it but it is very vague and hidden in metaphor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join