It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Box Session & Two Clear EVP's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This ghost box session was conducted on August 1st, 2012 at 2330 at Royal Roads University in Victoria B.C., during a full moon. In addition to the voices coming through on the box, I believe I caught a couple of evp's as well. You definitely need head phones or ear buds to hear all of the voices in this session. Please tell me what you think I may have missed or even maybe gotten wrong.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Verideecimo because: wrong link

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Please fix the link. I am very anxious to hear from them spirits.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

The link has been fixed. Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So you just stare at his screencap of a weird facial expression and blindly pretend to understand what is happening during the recording? Why not show the actual footage.

This guys word effects are glowing and annoying, like the screen cap. The guy in the comments is SO RIGHT!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The audio from my digital audio recorder is better. The digital camera shut off preemptively anyway. I didn't realize it did until the session was over. I wouldn't have used the camera's audio anyway.

Keep watching the video. You have to listen to them several times with head phones.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo

The audio from my digital audio recorder is better. The digital camera shut off preemptively anyway. I didn't realize it did until the session was over. I wouldn't have used the camera's audio anyway.

Keep watching the video. You have to listen to them several times with head phones.

Would it be satisfactory if I wait until someone else confirms that this Sh, er, EVP is worth the time?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You do know that when it's the full moon at 11pm where you are, it's 11am and sunny side up somewhere else, right?

Why would a ghost say "Corr it's really dark somewhere, lets go there and see if there's some shell trying to nab a bit of a willy nisper on his fancy gadgets!"

I'm more afraid of what living people say than what a ghostie would tell me.

edit on 3-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

top topics

join