It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and how was a New 911 Thread posted while 911 Forum Closed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How why and who was allowed to open a new thread in the closed 911 forum?

Why is the thread calling for the moving on from 911 conspiracies?

Is there a problem investigating 911?

Was there too many facts that contradict the official story being submitted?

Why does Pilots for 911 truth close thread that mention ats closing its forums blaming pilots for 911 truth?

Here is the page " Never forget, Maybe we should forget " www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That thread was apparently moved into the 911 forum at some point today. It was in general conspiracies. Only one person on ATS has that power. The big dog.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The new rules for the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum are painfully clear, and based on your prior efforts of contributing value to ATS.

(1) To Create New Threads:

Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days.

(2) To Reply To Existing Threads:

Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours.

(3) Your Account Will Be Terminated for Any Infraction:

You will receive an immediate account termination for all T&C infractions other than large quotes and off-topic posts. Unless, of course, in the opinion of our staff, your repeated off-topic (or large quotes) are an attempt at disrupting the forum.

Example: calling any ATS member a shill will result in an account termination.

Equivocation or artificial confusion of these clearly defined parameters for 9/11 Conspiracies forum participation will not be entertained.

After 90 days under these new parameters specific to the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum, our staff will review progress. If there is significant improvement, the immediate account termination rules may be relaxed. However, items one and two will never be altered or otherwise relaxed.

There will be another announcement to indicate that the necessary changes have been made, and the forum has been re-opened for participation.

Rule #3 applies in this thread.

This was in my Private Messages but point/rule (2) to seems to be broken here. To Post - (Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours.)

madenusa - W 0.78

EDIT: I hope no action is taken against madenusa. These rules just seem to be OTT.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

This was in my Private Messages but point/rule (2) to seems to be broken here. To Post - (Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours.)

Low WATS scores may change with a single thread or post, so when a low score changes it could seem a greater change than a more established member with a high initial score.

Quite possible the member was eligable at the time of posting but not shortly after. A post would not be deleted because of this.

Will check the new thread, thanks for the link.

EDIT: I can read the thread but the whole forum now closed and leads to a message page if you try to reply.

The thing I don't like about this is the fact that the screen message reads "The Forum Is Temporarily Closed While We (ATS Management) consider if it's worth keeping open"

"WORTH KEEPING OPEN"....are you serious?

How about "consider HOW to keep it open"?

Or have ATS also been instructed to destroy the evidence and this is nothing more than a sad excuse to do so?

All that information, research, statistics, links, reports, stories, thoughts and discussions since the day it happened, gone.

That would go against everything this site wishes us to believe it stands for.

I hope there is a resolve and the forum reopens.
edit on 3/9/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hear, hear!

Outstanding comments, and about time too. Let the intelligent discussion resume...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Remember the thread a few weeks ago, "closing the 9/11 forum is a conspiracy in itself"? i agree with that. That said, i dont particularly care if ats never opens it. its a conspiracy but i could with 20 dollars and a soldering iron have a 9/11 forum of my own up and running. Infact thats not a bad idea, but i aint doing it today. Maybe tomorrow.

I doubt the man told ats to kill it, but i could see it happening. Its fairly accepted that the fbi/dhs is here watching us, and probably even posting disinfo, maybe even fake conspiracy theories to keep us distracted

If people wouldnt act so childishly wed still have a 9/11 forum. its kind of like how walmart wont prosecute anyone for stealing under 20 dollars of merchandise. It wasted too much police resources, an average walmart hss attempted thievery going on every couple of hours. Just look on top of the freezers in the frozen section. Yoyll find empty condom boxes, empty dvd cases.....yeah thats what the alarm tags are attached to

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Like Heff said, I posted that in Political Madness an it got moved to the 9-11 forum by a mod a few hours later after several members had replied. No evil conspiracy involved here.

Unfortunately, moving it there effectively killed that thread because the owners still haven't made all the necessary changes in order to reopen that forum yet.

We're a few days away from the anniversary of that event. I hope they make some effort to get it opened by then.

top topics

join