It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It looks to me like a heavy lift plane dropping flares , the Indian air force do use the c17 and the C-130J Super Hercules so maybe a training exercise .

edit on 3-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I actually once saw people doing it, with balloons inflated to about three feet in diameter, and I could see the thing later from over a mile away very clearly. The glow sticks they used were green. There are better lighting devices, and, yes, the lights in the video are brighter than what I saw. Pick your toys, but it can be faked.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

gortex
You might be right i just didn't think they did such drops over a populated city..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by gortex

gortex
You might be right i just didn't think they did such drops over a populated city..peace,sugarcookie1

It may be a case of perspective , the drop may not be directly over the city .
The guy that filmed the video says it was filmed near Ambala , Ambala does have an AFB .
Ambala AFB Airport
ambala AFB aerial map

edit on 3-9-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Don't know if anyone else brought this angle yet. Satellites that outlive their usefulness or fail for whatever reason usually slowly drop down and down from orbit until they reenter and burn up. That can be dangerous for people on the ground if the de-orbit is uncontrolled. If there is some control of attitude rockets on board and a little fuel left the alternative is to control that burn up in the atmosphere so that all the pieces of junk are evaporated before hitting the ground.

To do this they program the junk satellite to come in on a slow and flat trajectory, instead of steep and quick. This gives the maximum time possible for the item to break up and dissolve away. One sees this long slow track with sparks (bits breaking off) as it tumbles and burns up. Different colors represent the different metals involved. Satellites are made of a hundred alloys, and empty stainless steel fuel tanks aren't.

Heres a video of another satellite captured by a Colorado news cameraman as it plowed the upper atmosphere. Disregard the talking heads, they didn't know what they were seeing at the time. The news camera gives us a good look at what a controlled reentry and burn up looks like.

This was not a meteorite shower but a bit of space junk. Not saying this is what your video shows, just that it looks like a controlled reentry burn up.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why do people say "looks like Chinese lanterns" if it clearly is not?
It's flares or a formation of night skydivers, or an UFO for what it's worth.
But guaranteed not Chinese lanterns.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Meteorite?
Probably made up of a metal that glows red when burned.
I'm sure there is someone that knows what burns red when added to a fire.

TO sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for that

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It looks to me like a heavy lift plane dropping flares , the Indian air force do use the c17 and the C-130J Super Hercules so maybe a training exercise .

edit on 3-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Nothing like it and u can do better

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Nothing like it and u can do better

Just an example and no I can't

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Looks like lanterns joined together with a flexible wire to form a circle and turning with the wind movement?

Peace

I find it difficult to believe that a flexible wire frame would maintain a circular pattern being blown about by the wind. Nor does it seem to be rising in elevation which is somthing lanterns do. At the .56 to 1.13 the lights appear to be rotating at a slightly inclined angle, allthough not at the exact same elevation. The vid at this piont zooms in for a closer look at them.
edit on 3-9-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
looks like an air show plane with flares attached to the wings sans acrobatic maneuvers.

like in this video( not related to this but there's some other cool lights that could look sort of like a ufo)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I look at it this way i know what i saw and what everyone else thinks really doesn't matter in my heart i know there here and have been for a very long time..peace,sugarcookie1

Hey sugarcookie1, maybe I should fess up.

Those 5ft tall 'doctor' greys, the ones who are very skinny, slightly wrap around black eyes, and a head not as big as the reported short greys, but shaped a little differently than a humans. There is evidence.
edit on 3-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is a nice post, especially because there are very few sightings of unknown type which originate from India. We see daily reports from USA and Europe, but very from the Asian continent, let alone India.

I would urge all members from India/Asia to post here more and more links of alleged UFO sightings from India/Asia.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity
This is a nice post, especially because there are very few sightings of unknown type which originate from India. We see daily reports from USA and Europe, but very from the Asian continent, let alone India.

I would urge all members from India/Asia to post here more and more links of alleged UFO sightings from India/Asia.

don't you just hate that when you write a nice post then realise later you missed a word out

all flying objects that unidentified are ufo's

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The second I saw it I said meteor breaking up in the atmosphere and nothing has changed that idea.

You can see it break up in bits, the bits fade out and then it all fades out and of course it never deviates from its course.

Meteor 100000%

Of course it could be Obama returning from another vacation

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

the front lights seemed to be rotating...can chinese lanterns do that?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If it was a plane with flairs why is it moving so slow also it looks to be spinning.. that is all the debunkers can come up with .. lol

edit on 3/9/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

why bother with the post of something that looks completely different that what was presented by the op..
edit on 3/9/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Meteorite

Saw the same thing in Cape Town, just much faster because it was entering at a different angle and maybe closer.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

The video posted by Gortex was of a demonstration. Flares can be released in a much more controlled manner. Oh, and helicopters use them too. He could very well be correct.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join