It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tepco releases badly altered image of Fukushima Unit 4

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They can't even use photoshop right...

Seriously i mean, why releasing such altered image ? hoping nobody will notice ?

And more importantly, what they want to hide from us ?

Photo set published August 30, 2012 only on Tepco’s Japanese-language website: LINK

Direct link to photo: LINK

WTF ?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Any idea what part of the building that would be?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maybe its something that they own exclusively and want no one else to know what it is /how it looks/ how it works?

Quite an obvious touch up tho lol, i think they used MS paint, not even photoshop lol.

Useless

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Looks like a 3 year old with access to windows paint on the old win98 drew that in with the spray on big setting

If i was japanese and had this kinda of bs shown to me in the hope il think its better GET REAL i mean cmon if your going to lie at least be convincing....or perhaps they spent all their photoshopping and graphics team budget on anti radiation pills

Somethings gotta give soon ...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is the reactor from another angle where you can see that there was a building there which is removed in the altered picture in OP, it seems they covered the hole with some photoshop..

edit on 2-9-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Could just be workers on the site without proper protection.

I mean, we already know they don't give a flying !#§ about human life and the consequences of their failure.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well if there was ever a need to be concerned, I would say its now. If they feel the need to start doing this, how bad do you think it "really" is?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
everyone alters images digitally. if you make an accusation, you should atleast make an attemp to be vaguely specific.
ugh well atleast you didnt talk about how intelligent dolphins are.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

so obvious questions are obvious... where did that tunnel go? and what would we be able to see from that view into the building?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

and what would we be able to see from that view into the building?

A second sun...

If they want to cover anything, WHY doing it so badly ?

Maybe we miss something else, focusing on that too obvious spot...

The retouching is so bad it must be done on purpose...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
Maybe its something that they own exclusively and want no one else to know what it is /how it looks/ how it works?

Quite an obvious touch up tho lol, i think they used MS paint, not even photoshop lol.

Useless

Hahaha exactly what I was thinking... Tottally ms paint with the spraypaint setting! Who here remembers when THAT first came out!? XD I remember, I was like "woah! This is xxxxing AWESOME!!!! Look at me, I'm a real graffiti artist!! I bet the military had this kind of stuff at LEAST 10 years ago..."

Seriously though, if they weren't trying to HIDE the fact that they altered it, then why not just use a black block? It seeks to me like they were trying to be sneaky? Maybe someone just didn't look close enough and approved it for release. "yeah this is good, go ahead and release it" while he goes back to puffing cigars, doin all the blow you could imagine, and playing with girls... Not women- GIRLS! Little itty bitty things... At least, that's just the way I pictured it... But maybe I'm just a sick effing bastard. Well, ok, I'm DEFINITELY a sick, effing bastard. But, you know, I have standards, I have morals... What?? I do! I have one or two, laying around here somewhere, I dont know where they've run off to at the moment... I guess I've just been too busy, living life, eating Chinese takeout in that dump I live in...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In that other angle picture.....please tell me thats not a giant fire hose set up to dump sea water on the pool!
In the picture it looks like its still working too.........i hope its an old shot......
The whole top floor and more are removed......have they been busy?
what have they done with the spent fuel rods in there>?
Or are they too all over the reactor floor like the hot stuff from the reactor?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

In that other angle picture.....please tell me thats not a giant fire hose set up to dump sea water on the pool!

It sure looks like it....if you look closely., there is something sraying from that red hose all over the top of that reactor

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Could be just a sign that they blocked out?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
it would be funny if it wasnt worrying,
edit on 3-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Maybe the missing building simply created a blemish on the exterior wall, when it was removed. I can not come up with any other logical explanation as to why else they would feel the need to "MS Paint" this picture. Other then the fact that it seems these companies are coming up with some 'creative' ways to fraud their inspections.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree with the second sun part.

The clumsy altering shows intent to mock everyone. And people don't seem to wake up to what's going on.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

These guys must have trained with those that produced Obama's birth certificate. This also reminds me of the hilarious photoshop picture of the fake OBL. Yep, they think we're retarded.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Of course, since the time this article was published a few days ago on 9/1/12, TEPCO has altered the photo again.

They simply cut off the bottom part of the photo!

Direct link to the photo as it currently looks on TEPCO's website:
photo.tepco.co.jp...

Compared to enenews' screen capture of the photo as it was originally released:
enenews.com...

edit on 4-9-2012 by JimPrange because: original links for photos did not show the photos on the thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join