It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush on Coke in 2nd Debate???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I can't believe that I just read a story suggesting that Bush might have been on Coke during the second debate. Mind you it was a few peoples opinions in an article I will post below.

I think this is ridiculous. Though he did seem energetic, I don't think he was doing Coke before the debate. One piece of speculation not mentioned in the article is the recent refusal of Bush to take a physical until after the election. I suppose that would just add fuel to the fire.

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Aww Banshee, you moved my thread into the mudpit, and I had to spend another 500 of my precious points.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This has been done, and done, and done!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sorry but I didn't have access to the mudpit until a few minutes ago. Delete it if you want.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He's been like the energizer bunny last 2 debates. I wouldnt be surprised.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How does one give points to another member? I'm one of those bleeding heart liberals and have plenty of points I have no plans for. As for Bush being on Coke I would hope he would not do such a thing anytime but especially before a debate. I was wondering what was wrong with him during the Republican convention, he looked po'ed he even had to be there and I found it sad he did not have his Dad speak on his behalf.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yah, I would say that he did look very frustrated through all of his debates. That might be a mixture of him believing he is right in what he believes and also being a spoiled kid. I would say I agree with him on some levels and others not. Not Coke, but he did have a lot of energy though.

[edit on 10/14/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
President Bush on coc aine? Hah!

That's funnier than when Kerry says that his main concern is the American people!

The people at Rense.com are the ones on drugs! Be for real!

[edit on 14/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm going to take it you aren't voting for Kerry?? That's ok, I already cast my vote on ATSNN for Bush as well.

top topics

join