It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotable Quotes from the Chosen Ones. Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurifer
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee - Genesis 12:3 KJVAs a proud scion of Western Civilization and the Judeo-Christian tradition. I would just like to say: "God bless the IDF" That is all....

First figure out the cursing and the blessing. Then ask for a second opinon,
Luk 6:28, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
I thought that the Middle East Issues forum was due another one of 'those' videos, it's been at least a week now.

The sinister music in the background gives it that certain je ne sais quoi. I'm surprised that the images were not tampered with to add glowing red eyes and little horns. C+ Must try harder.
edit on 3/9/12 by Soshh because: must brush up on my french

You are more interested in the photography and soundtrack it seems.

Any opinion on the actual dialogue?

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by sonnny1

But this video isn't about other videos, or other nations, or other people. It is about Israel, the jews, the so called chosen ones.. do you frequent fragile earth threads and demand the OP to not single out any specific environmental problem without mentioning the others? Where is the logic in that?

I guess we can't discuss the insanity of the nazis without mentioning the mongols or the vikings?

Pointing out the faults of others doesn't in any way diminish how disturbing some of these quotes are.

"But they're doing the same thing!"

Why shift the attention to someone or something else, this kind of behaviour deserves attention and trying to shift the blame does nothing but serve the problem.

Two wrongs don't make a right, that's kindergarten level..

Why don't you go make a thread about whatever subject you feel deserves attention.

Actually, If this thread was impartial, it would have had a few videos in it, not just the "evil Jew video", or the "evil Zionist video", that ATS SEES EVERYDAY. And that's the whole point. It has become the Norm, to demonize Israel, and America, every chance its hardcore detractors, can get.How "evil" they are, right?

edit on 3-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Does every thread need to be impartial? What a waste of opinion in that case.

Please look closely at the OP again. I asked each question in general terms and stated each opinion in broad terms.

Is that impartial enough?

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Sure it does. If you are not willing to present the "many" other voices of evil, you play into the very same game of just blaming a certain Race or Country. Even you can see that this happens daily, on ATS, but obviously have no problem showing your absolute anger, at "these" people. Right? I thought ATS was designed to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it.

Please look closely at the OP again. I asked each question in general terms and stated each opinion in broad terms.

Peace

Like I said, Par for the Course, when it comes to the focus on Israel, and America, and NEVER a reasonable discussion on ALL the Players involved. As you also said, of America..........

People are blind and believe only what they want and/or are told. It's disgusting that a Nation such as the US can support this hatred for money and power to the point of brainwashing not only the US citizens but much of the globe to believe otherwise.

Many Players in this game,MANY evils but again, I see the connection, whether you're willing to concede that you have done it, or not.

I like many of your Posts/Threads, Jude, but unfortunately, this one, wasn't to my liking, because it wasn't impartial. Just stating an obvious Fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Peace

Well at least the video does a good job of highlighting Israel's sense of embattlement. That's the only nice thing I can say about it.

Is the sinister background music entirely necessary? It made the whole thing a bit silly, I felt as if I was watching a parody of a generic anti-Israel Youtube video. I'm still not sure that it wasn't a parody. I also feel that the narrator likely exaggerates the venom with which the statements were originally delivered, though obviously the video does not actually provide the original footage or audio and some of the quotes were taken from books and whatnot.

Do you think that the video has any purpose other than to convince people that Israel is bad or that Israeli politicians represent evil incarnate? As I said above, it highlights the Israeli sense of embattlement but not in a useful way. It makes no attempt to understand it and I don't see any attempt to understand it in this thread, so I hope you'll forgive me for not taking it entirely seriously.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Sure it does. If you are not willing to present the "many" other voices of evil, you play into the very same game of just blaming a certain Race or Country. Even you can see that this happens daily, on ATS, but obviously have no problem showing your absolute anger, at "these" people. Right? I thought ATS was designed to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it.

Peace

Like I said, Par for the Course, when it comes to the focus on Israel, and America, and NEVER a reasonable discussion on ALL the Players involved. As you also said, of America..........

People are blind and believe only what they want and/or are told. It's disgusting that a Nation such as the US can support this hatred for money and power to the point of brainwashing not only the US citizens but much of the globe to believe otherwise.

Many Players in this game,MANY evils but again, I see the connection, whether you're willing to concede that you have done it, or not.

I like many of your Posts/Threads, Jude, but unfortunately, this one, wasn't to my liking, because it wasn't impartial. Just stating an obvious Fact.

I appreciate your stance and respect your opinion on this.

But sometimes, it has to be said.

You know my posts/threads are always impartial and unbiased so I just ask you to take my history here into consideration rather than the accusations spewing forth from other members when I state that I am still willing to see both sides.

Why didn't i post both sides? Because that wasn't necessary as it wasn't the OP intention. The intention was to post a hate filled filled vid for discussion regardless of what Nation was in the lime light. It could easily have been American, India, Korea or Canada for that matter but it just wasn't.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Peace

Well at least the video does a good job of highlighting Israel's sense of embattlement. That's the only nice thing I can say about it.

Is the sinister background music entirely necessary? It made the whole thing a bit silly, I felt as if I was watching a parody of a generic anti-Israel Youtube video. I'm still not sure that it wasn't a parody. I also feel that the narrator likely exaggerates the venom with which the statements were originally delivered, though obviously the video does not actually provide the original footage or audio and some of the quotes were taken from books and whatnot.

Do you think that the video has any purpose other than to convince people that Israel is bad or that Israeli politicians represent evil incarnate? As I said above, it highlights the Israeli sense of embattlement but not in a useful way. It makes no attempt to understand it and I don't see any attempt to understand it in this thread, so I hope you'll forgive me for not taking it entirely seriously.

Actually, I think it sounds like a National Geo special IMO.

I don't look at the purpose of a vid but rather the content. And the content was the intention for discussion.

I really hate about 90% of the vid soundtracks and agree that they are not necessary and also that they are meant to invoke an emotional response. Not necessary when talking about a subject such as this IMO.

If you look at other posts here, the "Quotes" can be verified by a search. Some are a little iffy but most are actual.

Anyways, I agree with your take on the vid and appreciate your contribution here.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I don't look at the purpose of a vid but rather the content. And the content was the intention for discussion.

I really hate about 90% of the vid soundtracks and agree that they are not necessary and also that they are meant to invoke an emotional response. Not necessary when talking about a subject such as this IMO.

If you look at other posts here, the "Quotes" can be verified by a search. Some are a little iffy but most are actual.

Anyways, I agree with your take on the vid and appreciate your contribution here.

Peace

I'm not disputing the quotes, I know enough about the featured individuals to know that even if these quotes are not accurate word for word, I could likely find something broadly comparable to them.

The problem is that no sense is given of the political environment in which the statements were delivered. When viewed in a vacuum they may sound unreasonable, yet no worse than similar things being said about Israel at the time or similar things still being said about Israel even. Moreover Israel could have been at war or there could have been a suicide attack or several the day before; you get the idea.

I'm sure that you know that Israel exists in a rough neighbourhood and that none of its neighbours have ever been particularly keen on Israel being there for various reasons. Israel isn't going to continue its existence just by being nice all of the time. No country ever has. Sometimes you have to be a ruthless bastard. As it says in my signature - "Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature." It is sad but true.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Peace

I'm not disputing the quotes, I know enough about the featured individuals to know that even if these quotes are not accurate word for word, I could likely find something broadly comparable to them.

The problem is that no sense is given of the political environment in which the statements were delivered. When viewed in a vacuum they may sound unreasonable, yet no worse than similar things being said about Israel at the time or similar things still being said about Israel even. Moreover Israel could have been at war or there could have been a suicide attack or several the day before; you get the idea.

I'm sure that you know that Israel exists in a rough neighbourhood and that none of its neighbours have ever been particularly keen on Israel being there for various reasons. Israel isn't going to continue its existence just by being nice all of the time. No country ever has. Sometimes you have to be a ruthless bastard. As it says in my signature - "Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature." It is sad but true.

I don't believe the political environment is relevant with statements of this kind.

The real issue is how the political environment allows and supports this hateful rhetoric IMO.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I don't believe the political environment is relevant with statements of this kind.

The real issue is how the political environment allows and supports this hateful rhetoric IMO.

Peace

Can you explain that a bit more please because it looks to me like you contradicted yourself.

It's a bit chicken and egg. Rhetoric can be supported by the political environment in which it exists but it is also a product of it. If everyone loved Israel then you wouldn't see such a combative attitude from its politicians.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by TheLegend

I can't believe you actually typed that,he created his own history,i'm glad your 'hero' is frying in hell right now.
edit on 3-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Seeing as most of your reality is fabricated to serve special interests, I'm going to have to hold off before coming to the conclusion that WWII was exactly what modern history books, written by the victors, says it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Peace

Can you explain that a bit more please because it looks to me like you contradicted yourself.

It's a bit chicken and egg. Rhetoric can be supported by the political environment in which it exists but it is also a product of it. If everyone loved Israel then you wouldn't see such a combative attitude from its politicians.

Ok, I will explain in one post.

I have never contradicted myself in this thread. For those that see this as an Anti-Israel thread, you have your own agenda and read into posts like this as an Anti-Israel thread. You really need to check yourselves.

I CLEARLY stated that ANY Nation spewing such hatred as contained within the vid deserves no support from any other Nation and if they gain such, they are just as guilty of supporting that Nation's ideology.

So if the US supports Israel based on even a 50% chance of the vid being factual, the US is complicit in anything and everything that Nation stands for.

That's it.

Peace
edit on 3-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have a dirty secret, so listen up.

The history of WWII is infested with lies. Generals later said propaganda permeated the war. The allied powers decided to slander the Third Reich by warping 2 primary themes. 1) The German concept of Aryanism and 2) their disdain for Jews. Both of these struck hard in the people's minds but they were only half-truths. They did have a concept of Aryanism but the "reports" of them wanting to "enslave" or "exterminate" all other races was propaganda (after all, how much eviler can you get than wanting to enslave or destroy people because of their genetics!?) and they did kill Jews (tho the holocaust estimates are grossly exaggerated) because Post-WWI, when Germany was weakened and in a depression, there were German Jewish newspapers stating they will conquer Germany through banking systems and, basically, enslave them (Rothschild). At any rate, after the propaganda permeated the minds of Americans and then after Pearl Harbor (which the US had foreknowledge of and even instigated) it was all the ammunition needed to go stop the "evil" Axis NWO but only because the US and its allies were not the ones to lead the NWO. The US even shanghaied 700 Nazi scientists, in Operation Paperclip, to America to then serve their NWO agenda instead. Even in the OP's video one of them bragged about how many wars and confrontations they have purposely instigated and another asked "Hitler and Nazis - is antisemitism their fault?" (implying it was not, given the context). They are not lying. Your history is lying. The Rothschilds and Zionists today will make you wish the Nazis had finished the job. If you don't see what they're doing to this world then keep your head in the sand and learn to enjoy a life of serfdom. Hitler brought unemployment from 33% to 1% in 5 years, spearheaded a scientific and architectural revolution unlike any ever seen and that was a decade ahead of its time, gave us the foundation for the modern age (including phones, TVs, global broadcasting, satellites, rockets etc), united and gave hope to an impoverished and depressed people with a vision of a global government, didn't poison his own people's water or air supplies (like in the modern US), stressed science and mathematics with strong educational systems, revived Roman culture to some degree and even gave us many modern traditions (like the Olympic rings design...or torch being carried from Olympus). But wait, he's evil because he killed a bunch of people who said they wanted to enslave his people and who are currently enslaving and manipulating us on a global scale.
What an evil SOB he was. Let me return now to my Jewish-American version textbook of WWII because it's so informative.
edit on 3-9-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I guess, here it is very refreshing too hear a different story than THE ENTIRE MEDIA of North America spews, about the "terrorists" and awful nations , and that Israel NEVER does wrong and is fully excused as a rule that we must abide by or DIE.

Die before we even come to earth , you might say.

And not a one of you, Slayer, Neo , or others, EVER say anything but what the Jewish media spouts, and you have done it MANY TIMES.

Continously accusing and using blame is the game...

I grew up in a Christian household, and actually bought this crap at one time...funny thing is my roots could be called "Jewish"
but since i have discovered what is actually going on I take great offense to what is being done to this planet... and you guys are actually MORE of a problem than the Muslims EVER could be, for this reason ; You would sacrifice your countrymen for a vision of something from Ancient Gods...but have somehow been fooled into a logic position, "Better than the Alternative" is not valid.

We will soon see a new position arrive on the scene, and "God Willing" ALL your failed beliefs, Muslims Jews Christians will fall away...so we can see the REAL battle behind the Veil...I already know...it may be time to get REAL,, SOON.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"I don't believe the political environment is relevant with statements of this kind.”

It has everything to do with the political environment.
It has everything to do with context and chronology.
Just put this so called 'rhetoric' after some of the events in the following link, and all of a sudden
you get something your video lacks ---- Perspective and impartiality.

WARNING – Very long list
lindasog.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Replying to a "Jews Kill Muslims" thread by posting a "Muslims Kill Jews" thread is unproductive and smacks of polarisation. I would be much more impressed by a thread stating messages of peace coming out of both Israel and Palestine, this would show true impartiality.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Netherworld to another dimension just around your corner.

Relax; reflect. There's been enough foolishness to go around full circle.

Stick around; much to come this year alone.
Harp or Spear implies the freewill of choice.
*God Bless*
edit on 4-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
No single country or group of persons hold a monopoly on the rhetoric of genocide.
It's been spoken in nearly every country on Earth at some point.

Make no mistake, there has been genocide committed against the Palestinian people yet there are many Israelis who would gladly live in peace with their Arab neighbors. Most Americans are against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan yet what is still happening?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Very one sided video, I am pretty sure that the same or similar statements have been made by the Palestinian side.
Yasser Arafat was no saint.
Having said that, most of what I heard I also found to be repugnant and beyond contempt.
You have to remember these people have been fighting over a scrap of land for a very long time.
Both sides believe they have religious and historical reasons to be in control of said scrap of land.
What bothers me is that the Jews have no tolerance at all for the peasant or civilian who just wants a roof over their head. They just knock their buildings down over and over again.
This to me is evil.
I think the many Jewish genocides through history have shaped that people and made them the intolerant people they have become.
Even here in Melbourne they have taken over a few suburbs Caulfield being one where they rarely mix with us so called Gentiles.
And they have been here since the early 1900's,they mainly trade and do business with each other and are some of the wealthiest people here in Victoria.
I think if they mixed in more some of the stigma would go, instead they seem hell bent on taking over and ruling us sub human gentiles.
By the way most muslims see non muslims the same way.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join