It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotable Quotes from the Chosen Ones. Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

These people are in every nation now. They aren't just in America, all over the world the crown is swooping in on it all.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thes second coming of Jesus was Hitler. he died for our sins.

Benjamin Netanyahu is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by sonnny1

But this video isn't about other videos, or other nations, or other people. It is about Israel, the jews, the so called chosen ones.. do you frequent fragile earth threads and demand the OP to not single out any specific environmental problem without mentioning the others? Where is the logic in that?

I guess we can't discuss the insanity of the nazis without mentioning the mongols or the vikings?

Pointing out the faults of others doesn't in any way diminish how disturbing some of these quotes are.

"But they're doing the same thing!"

Why shift the attention to someone or something else, this kind of behaviour deserves attention and trying to shift the blame does nothing but serve the problem.

Two wrongs don't make a right, that's kindergarten level..

Why don't you go make a thread about whatever subject you feel deserves attention.

Actually, If this thread was impartial, it would have had a few videos in it, not just the "evil Jew video", or the "evil Zionist video", that ATS SEES EVERYDAY. And that's the whole point. It has become the Norm, to demonize Israel, and America, every chance its hardcore detractors, can get.How "evil" they are, right?

edit on 3-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It's part of the game.

Step 1. Fear

Instill fear in the people by painting a number of them with dark colors. Demonize a select group. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Possible arrests and harassment for fabricated wrongs or for small laws that were passed for that specific purpose.

Step 2. Assurance

Address the remaining people and assure them that they are special and not like the others, that they are better and more worthy. Underline the differences and connect them to familiar ideas of good and evil. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Possible charities and programs for supporting the concept of well-being and compassion being imparted by the message.

Step 3. Incite and Divide

Stage a conflict between the two groups. The enmity will be fueled by official statements, and frustration will be channeled into civilian strife. All focus will be lost from the higher ups, and resultant anger and depression will be directed toward fellow citizens.

Step 4. Intervention

The authorities now have a reason to step in and apprehend/arrest/subdue at their discretion. Demonized parties will see the worst of it, and almost all of them will see consequences. The "worthy" parties will now support the official stance due to negative emotions generated by step 3. Division is complete.

Step 5. Elimination/Reprogramming

Authorities will use their power publicly to "secure" the "safety" of the nation or community, vacuuming up the rebellious and potentially dangerous deviants and either reprogramming or ruining their lives. Threat eliminated. Control restored. Power is established.

Rinse and repeat as needed.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What, no juicy quotes from the other side? Just more one-sided mud slinging. I am not condoning the language in this video, but all I hear is a narrator spouting off dialogue while citing some names and news articles. There is bigotry, hatred, and anger in all people. Tell me something I don't know.

So only Arabs and anti-semites can engage in tough talk, but Jews and Israel have to sit on the side lines and take it? Somehow, they are not allowed to hurl that negative language in their direction? To cut a long story short, both sides have dirt under their finger nails. In fact, one could put these same words in the mouths of the Arab leaders, and anti-semites.

This rubbish is not going to get a rise out of me, and I know that is the intended purpose. With the soothing sound of the narrator's voice, and the ambient sound in the background? It sounds a heck of a lot like good old fashioned brainwashing. Just my opinion, and by all means feed into the negativity. I am not going too.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I thought that the Middle East Issues forum was due another one of 'those' videos, it's been at least a week now.

The sinister music in the background gives it that certain je ne sais quoi. I'm surprised that the images were not tampered with to add glowing red eyes and little horns. C+ Must try harder.
edit on 3/9/12 by Soshh because: must brush up on my french

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have no clue why the poking fun at the issue?

The quotes that do stand up to validation are disgusting, Palestinian Arabs = cockroaches.

Because a 6+ quake currently has the attention, I postponed a bit the rest of checks, but the 1st is not the moral projected high ground of Israel.

for every incident
of stone-throwing by Arab youths, 10
settlements should be built. "When we
have settled the land," he was quoted as
saying, "all the Arabs will be able to do
about it will be to scurry around like
drugged roaches in a bottle.''

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Some more nice quotes

28). "The Christians are always singing about the blood. Let us give them enough of it! Let us cut their throats and drag them over the altar! And let them drown in their own blood! I dream of the day when the last priest is strangled on the guts of the last preacher." (Jewish Chairman of the American Communist Party, Gus Hall).
29). "Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of them, and the end is not yet." (Chief Rabbi in France, in 1859, Rabbi Reichorn). 30). "We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them." (Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981)
31). "We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).
32). "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate).

"IN WHATEVER COUNTRY JEWS HAVE SETTLED IN ANY GREAT NUMBERS, THEY HAVE LOWERED ITS MORAL TONE; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; HAVE SNEERED AT AND TRIED TO UNDERMINE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION UPON WHICH THAT NATION IS FOUNDED by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, they call Palestine. But, Gentlemen, SHOULD THE WORLD TODAY GIVE IT TO THEM IN FEE SIMPLE, THEY WOULD AT ONCE FIND SOME COGENT REASON FOR NOT RETURNING. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE VAMPIRES, ANDVAMPIRES DO NOT LIVE ON VAMPIRES. THEY CANNOT LIVE ONLY AMONG THEMSELVES. THEY MUST SUBSIST ON CHRISTIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE NOT OF THEIR RACE. If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution in less than 200 years THEY WILL HAVE SWARMED IN SUCH GREAT NUMBERS THAT THEY WILL DOMINATE AND DEVOUR THE LAND, AND CHANGE OUR FORM OF GOVERNMENT [which they have done they have changed it from a Republic to a Democracy], for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty. If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years OUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE WORKING IN THE FIELDS TO FURNISH THEM SUSTENANCE, WHILE THEY WILL BE IN THE COUNTING HOUSES RUBBING THEIR HANDS. I warn you, Gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, Gentlemen, are Asiatics; let them be born where they will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. THEIR IDEAS DO NOT CONFORM TO AN AMERICAN'S, AND WILL NOT EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE AMONG US TEN GENERATIONS. A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SPOTS. JEWS ARE ASIATICS, THEY ARE A MENACE TO THIS COUNTRY IF PERMITTED ENTRANCE and should be excluded by this Constitution." (by Benjamin Franklin, who was one of the six founding fathers designated to draw up The Declaration of Independence. He spoke before the Constitutional Congress in May 1787, and asked that Jews be barred from immigrating to America. The above are his exact words as quoted from the diary of General Charles Pickney of Charleston, S.C.).

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." (Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, La Revue de Paris, p. 54, June 1, 1928)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hey Jude,

Though I watched the video, I forgot to listen for sharon's declaration about coming to amerika and wiping out the terris.

He's in a coma now now, but I have the article that said so. Assassinate, was the term they used.

The only reason israel has so much sway is because they blackmail, at the very least, the sins of the members of government. It's a sad story.

If anyone needs copy of sharon story, I will provide it, copyright be damned. (copyright, ie., they can throw hand grenades through your window, but you are not allowed to throw them back).

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Watch the video and then ask yourself if you would stand behind a Govt. that supported the ideals of a Nation like this.

I have often heard many of these "Quotes" but to hear them all in one vid has a way of painting a picture that many haven't seen.

It's often difficult to remember not to judge a people by their leaders but these leaders are easy to judge and if a majority of their people are of the same mind, it paints a gruesome picture.

And then after you view the vid ask yourself again...who is supporting this? Who is ignoring the crimes committed against innocent people and who is profiting by keeping their mouths shut about the REAL picture?

Some of the most vile, disgusting, hate filled words within. Some of the quotes made me angry, sick and sad all at the same time.

Peace

Superb

Thank you for posting that video. Lets see how far this thread goes

I will literally destroy inhumane who support these killah quotes

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrWh0

And in taking a side on the issue you become part of the problem
i could equally come up with disgusting hate speach and acts of terror from other ME nations
The Israel/Palenstine issue is conundrum with no known solution..
imo you either vicariously add to the hate,offer a solution or don't get involved at all..
edit on 3-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Sound smooth.

Please, explain to me what part of the problems i'm in?

(Don't Worry, I'm From the Internet)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

As in "The Emperorr wears no clothes" is to imply he shines by his own though with a little help from Above.
No true leader of any worth needs hide behind the shadows of his own deception/manipulation/greed/selfish endeavor etc.

It seems apparent that every emperor of the past that received assistance from above tended to view themselves as a God unto the people that empowered him/her. This also seemed to destroy this individual as that of his/her people, by design I suppose.

This is why any 'judge' of any worth would prefer to include a jury of his peers towards finding a judgement with jurisprudence Of natural law. Natural law as well as human natural law is situation dependent and requires the assistance of many angles to establish any justice. If a simple or complex natural law, just as any 'invention' was Seen/Envisioned for what it was on it's own, (then perhaps attempted to be written/spoken with word of man), then perhaps it was not meant to be verbalized/spoken as a 'parable' as human language is quite deceptive/manipulative and innacurate on it's own. Any invention/unique idea is telepathic in origin as it comes from Above as interpeted by the Pineal crown Cha-kra so to 'say'; a unique Gift of humanity still not found in the animal kingdom for a reason I suppose.

The confounded languages of mankind, as to the confoundment of multiple religions (to rely on the regent of another), from what "I" understand, was allowed/encouraged to take place to show humanity that he/she must first Envision/See a/the truth first before attempting to explain it with one human language or another. How often is one to interpret/misinterpret/mis-translate/mis-transcribe a word, sentence, essay of another with unfortunate consequence? It happens all the time for a reason though this lesson is often missed for what it is worth.

Hence the idea of the 12 apostles with numero *13* (often misunderstood #) as the guide or as a guilde unto one's Soul's' development/path to Ascension to a much grander world of cosmic comprehension; Unity or division implies a choice as to Freewill itself; a Gift to be opened with care with consequence as a drop-let in the pool of life.

My toosense.

edit on 3-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

some more

"Once we perceive that it is Judaism which is the root cause of antisemitism, otherwise irrational or inexplicable aspects of antisemitism become rationally explicable...Only something representing a threat to the core values, allegiances and beliefs of others could cause such universal, deep and lasting hatred. This Judaism has done..." (Why the Jews: by Denis Prager and Joseph Telushkin, 1985)[/ex

something different entirely.

GOOD NEWS FROM AUSCHWITZ!
The following is from Australia's A.N.M., P.O. Box 40, Summer Hill, N.S.W. 2130: Dear Respected Reader: Sine 1945 there have been many conflicting claims concerning the numbers of Jewish people (and others) who died at AuschwitzBirkeneu (Oswiecim, concentration camp). However, it is only recent research and access to hitherto unavailable documents, that these numbers have drastically lowered, possibly indicating that more of our people survive. Perhaps the 6 mills often publicized (though our best figure is 4.3 million) may also need to be revised lower, we hope so. Dr. Nathan Nussbaum, Honorary Director, Centre for Jewish Holocaust Studies. According to official documents in the French Republic (institute for the Examination of Warcriminals) the number that died in Auschwitz was: 8,000,000

According to the French daily newspaper "Le Monde" (20 April, 1978): 5,000,000

According to the memorial plaque on the gaschamber monument at AuschwitzBirkenau (later removed in 1990 by the Polish Government): 4,000,000

According to the "confession" of Rudolf Hoess, the last commandant of Auschwitz. G.V. interrogation record and written statement before his "suicide": 3,000,000

According to a statement by Yeduha Bauer, Director of the Institute for Contemporary Jewry at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem: 1,600,000

According to "La Monde" (1 September 1989): 1,433,000

According to Prof. Raul Hilberg (Professor for Holocaust Research, and author of the book, "The Annihilation of European Jewry," 2nd. ed. 1988: 1,250,000

According to Polish historians, G.V. DPA Report of July 1990 and corresponding public announcements: 1,100,000

According to Gerald Reitlinger, author of "Die Endlbsun": 850,000
_________

In the autumn of 1989 the Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev opened Soviet archives, and the public saw for the first time, the complete register of deaths at Auschwitz which speaks as a key document of 74,000 dead.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

The protocals of zion/sion=the synagogue of Satan for it should seem unreasonable that man was to be created as a slave unto the will of another man. The idea of slavery itself receives much 'resistance'.....naturally for a reason for it is unnatural and against the will/purpose of one's creation to Create as a unique creation. Is one to assume the 'written' word of man, by mankind in the past was any more accurate than the written word of man, by mankind of today? This is preposterous and blasphemous to assume mankind in the past was more perfect than that of today. Mankind in the past seem just as corrupt as they are today.

The king of Israel instructed a group of 'wise men' to write parables to attempt to resist the empire of the Romans influence on the king of Isreal's empire. Jesus or 'Yeshua' did Not trust the word of man to describe that Of the Creator therefor preferred to speak with sYmbols in the sand and with Visions. This is very important for one to understand. Every 'word' or message spoken from Yeshua in the past was transcribed/written over 200 years posthumously by those whom did Not know Yeshua himself. A Christ consciousness is the best way to describe the Soul/Spirit of Jesus. To worship the 'flesh' image is a mistake from what "I" understand. Yeshua was beloved by all that knew him and had a special connection to the Creator as a tenticle to the whole and for this reason his message spoke volumes unto the hEArt of humanity.

The king of Israel felt threatened by Jesus for he could not debate him without appearing the fool so he encouraged his destruction in the 'flesh' though the Spirit/Soul is something else altogether. The Creator decides who comes/goes and who comes back. Yeshua served as an important message to the people whereby he was willing and able to sacrifice his 'flesh' for his people for he did not fear the flesh for it was Not to be feared. "Why fear the flesh when the Soul is Eternal". Now that Is/Was the message from what I understand. One's experience in the flesh container is but a microsecond in the time of one's Soul-space. Just as Energy itself cannot be destroyed but rather change form, the same with one's plasmic Soul.

Every molecule, cell, atom is held together by +E-nergy so one's body is Of energy itself, held together as one by the plasmic soul. We do the best we can with 'words' here on ATS though through a communion/fellowship of minds, words can attempt to get to the heart of any matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
Hey Jude,

Though I watched the video, I forgot to listen for sharon's declaration about coming to amerika and wiping out the terris.

He's in a coma now now, but I have the article that said so. Assassinate, was the term they used.

The only reason israel has so much sway is because they blackmail, at the very least, the sins of the members of government. It's a sad story.

If anyone needs copy of sharon story, I will provide it, copyright be damned. (copyright, ie., they can throw hand grenades through your window, but you are not allowed to throw them back).

It is money that has the power of sway, money is the power, that all belongs to a select group. It is no use being passionate about the piece of dirt you stand on, because it is owned by that select group, and they care not about race or creed, good or evil, only how to manipulate al those facets to their own good. Their biggest asset, divide and conquer through the likes of you and me, whether we are religious or unprincipled, objective, or subjective, they know how to spin a coin. Cockroaches is but a general term for everyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
How is one to know whether they are in the Right or in the Wrong?
From what "I" understand and from Xperience; it is that Glowing aura as an energetic bloom to one's being that one gets as a Gift from time to time. When this occurs, it heals the cells, repairs dna and energizes one's very being. So the glOwing feeling one gets IS the confirmation, not one 'word' or another. Just as when one loves another the Right way whether via inter-course or through kind words, good energy begets good health.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee - Genesis 12:3 KJVAs a proud scion of Western Civilization and the Judeo-Christian tradition. I would just like to say: "God bless the IDF" That is all....

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If one breaks down the term Is-Ra-El they get, when read inversely relates to Isis, king Ra, El (El Creatour) though the El part according to the 'protocals of zion' actually refer to Satan, the chief archangel, or fallen one, which has lost status to the archangels referred to as Uriel, Micheal, Raphael, Gabriel and so forth for when Satan/Lucifer/Baphomet turned against his Father/Creator when mankind was created. Satan was jealous at the creation of mankind for not only were they to experience life in the flesh and create with unique ability, humanity also had the chance to Ascend to Angelic status.

Satan should have learned to appreciate the creation of mankind for unique creative potential rather than attempt to destroy it as is obvious today. When eve procreated with the fallen one (giant in the flesh) otherwise referred to symblically as 'a' (tree of knowledge), the choice was made though a spirit reincarnate still has freewill/choice to listen to the conscience and choose the Right path regardless of one's historical genetic genome one has to work with. The so called 'Royal' family seemed to have mistaken the genome for the Soul as No Soul has a choice which genome it is to work with at the spArk of one's beeing, the first heart beat or the introduction of the Soul to it's new medium of Xchange.

All "I' can do is to speak of truth as "I" understand, envision though I will admit it comes from Above and I seek the truth where I can find it, dis-cover it, though with Good intention; that which matters in one's end while in the flesh.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The hate that is sewn between groups of people is manipulated by the NWO. It has long been orchestrated from behind the scenes by Occult Elites. Theirs is a profit that yields from bloodshed, rapine, loot and war.

Keep falling into the trap. See where that gets us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join