Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Quotable Quotes from the Chosen Ones. Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Did you watch the video?

I did, and all the quotes can be verified.

Verify them then. I will await sources.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Did you watch the video?

I did, and all the quotes can be verified.

Verify them then. I will await sources.

You've access to the same internet do you not?

Nobody is anyone's secretary here.

It's such a cop out move.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
Here is one not fake -

outgoing Chief of
Staff of the Israeli Army, Lieut. Gen.
Rafael Eytan/Eitan

NYT Apr 14, 1983; page A3

There is a widespread conviction
among Palestinian Arabs that the Israelis
want to make life miserable for
them and thereby drive them out of the
territories.

This was reinforced by reported remarks
Tuesday by the outgoing Chief of
Staff of the Israeli Army, Lieut. Gen.
Rafael Eytan. Israeli radio, television
and newspapers quoted him as telling
Parliament's Foreign Affairs and Defense
Committee that for every incident
of stone-throwing by Arab youths, 10
settlements should be built. "When we
have settled the land," he was quoted as
saying, "all the Arabs will be able to do
about it will be to scurry around like
drugged roaches in a bottle.''
edit on 3-9-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

Can you show me a source from NYT, I have been searching but can't find one. What was the headline of the article? I have seen this quote on a fact checking site which claimed the quote is 100% false and is not in the article.
edit on 3-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

So someone can post without citing sources and then it's my job to verify it? I think you just found the cop out. The point is they can't be verified, why would I waste my time?

In a speach by Lysergic on December 20th 1989.

"All Jews are good for is target practice. My only fear at night is that I will run out of bullets before they are all dead."

See how easy it is to make crap up, but hey I'm not your secretary, you verify the quote, and it is 100% true until you show me a source saying it is true.

Maybe now you see why it's up to the OP to verify upon posting.
edit on 3-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

The sources are cited in the video, and they are quite specific.

Can you prove any of the quotes to be untrue, there are various quotes from the video that I can easily verify and I somehow have a feeling you're going to ask me to prove it

As Lysergic said we're not your secretary. The video clearly listed it's sources so have at her, take a look into it and see if you can disprove any of the statements made in the video.

Sure the OP could have taken some time to link some of the sources in the video, but why bother when they are clearly listed in the video itself? It would be redundant to post the same information twice don't you think?
edit on 3-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

So someone can post without citing sources and then it's my job to verify it?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you purposely being obtuse?

The sources are cited in the video, it's not our fault you are too lazy to do a bit of research.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The sources are cited in the video, and they are quite specific.

Can you prove any of the quotes to be untrue, there are various quotes from the video that I can easily verify and I somehow have a feeling you're going to ask me to prove it

As Lysergic said we're not your secretary. The video clearly listed it's sources so have at her, take a look into it and see if you can disprove any of the statements made in the video.

Sure the OP could have taken some time to link some of the sources in the video, but why bother when they are clearly listed in the video itself? It would be redundant to post the same information twice don't you think?

The burden of proof is on you as the accuser. I have seen some of these quotes before and they were patently false. I haven't seen all of them. Someone posted one supposedly from a NYT article, I have seen it before on a fact checking site which clained the quote is not in the article. Show me a source that can be easilly verified, I searched the NYT for the quote and it does not appear. It appears on anti Israel websits only.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The burden of proof is on you as the accuser. I have seen some of these quotes before and they were patently false. I haven't seen all of them. Someone posted one supposedly from a NYT article, I have seen it before on a fact checking site which clained the quote is not in the article. Show me a source that can be easilly verified, I searched the NYT for the quote and it does not appear. It appears on anti Israel websits only.

Please explain how I am the accuser.

There is no burder of proof on my behalf as I have simply pointed out certain observations in the video which were cited and sourced which you refuse to believe and demand proof. I have nothing to prove, so if you feel as if these quotes and statements are untrue, the burder of proof is on you, not I.

Look, I'm not looking for a circular non productive argument where we go back and forth and demand proof from eachother. All I ask is for you to prove to me one statement in that video that was incorrectly portrayed or untruthful.

Heck, they even gave page numbers from books from the last century. The people who were quoted in these videos are known for their hardline statements such as the ones in the video and these quotes should come as no surprise.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The OP was the original accuser. You took the position of parroting his remarks without providing evidence. That makes you an accuser as well, as these "facts" have not been verified. Some of them may be true. Every nation has some bad people. When are you going to start ant-Iran threads. Where are your anti-North Korea threads, Russia, China. Some of these quotes I have seen been fact checked and been found to NOT be true. I can not find several of these which supposedly appear in the NYT.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

- Having a discussion and countering with facts that dispute the OP isn't 'bullying'. This is a discussion board. As long as people stick to the subject and discuss facts ... it's not bullying.

- The OP is supposed to back up whatever is said with sources. That's the job of the OP. If the OP doesn't do this, then his/her post is weak and is fair game for others to shred.

- Israel isn't innocent.

- Syria, Iran, and the 'palestinians' aren't innocent either.

I find it sadly amusing that there are those who are very quick to jump on ALL of the Israelis when one of their politicians says something violent .. painting them all with a wide brush ... and yet the same people ignore when the Iranian politicians and the 'palestinian' terrorists make violent statements week after week. These same people ignore the childrens programming put out by Hamas that teaches 'palestinian' children that Jews are Apes and Pigs and that they should martyr themselves by killing Jews. Excuses are made for the Iranian, Syrian and Palestian leadership but, for some reason, the entire country of Isreal is spat at when one of their politicians makes a strong and bold statement for their security.

Israel has a right to exist. It DOES exist. It is a tiny spit of soverign land that the Jews have lived on for thousands of years. (Davids tomb being proof of that) The world is getting smaller. The 'palestinians' and Iranians and Syrians just have to grow up and learn to share. If they learn to share, and learn to stop dropping bombs daily on Israeli citizens, and they learn to tolerate the faiths of others, and they learn to stop the 'death to Israel' rhetoric, they would probably find that the security rhetoric coming from the Israeli politicians would stop.

The world should back off ... leave Israel and it's neighbors to duke it out ON THEIR OWN. No 'aid' .. no weapons smuggled in .. nothing. Let them have it out and whoever is left standing gets that freak'n tiny piece of land that they all want so badly for whatever reason.
Then .. the world could get on with life and we wouldn't have to hear about them anymore ...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Some of these quotes I have seen been fact checked and been found to NOT be true.

Let's make a deal and meet half way, I will prove some of these to be true, and I will expect you to disprove the ones you said you have proven to be untrue.

Does that sound fair?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Some of these quotes I have seen been fact checked and been found to NOT be true. I can not find several of these which supposedly appear in the NYT.

If you have information that shows the OP to be wrong ... post it.
The New York Times is notoriously biased to the left and anti-Israel.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Another thing I have noticed is that various articles that point out certain topics when it comes to Israel mysteriously disappear. I have a few examples of this if you are interested. On a few of my threads that I authored that had some bombshell news that was negative towards Israel all of a sudden the articles got taken down.

Perhaps this is the case in the NYT article, but I will try to look into this in more detail once I get home in about an hour.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Here is his obituary from 2004, quoting part of the text I quoted from 1983.

Rafael Eitan, 75, Ex-General and Chief of Staff in Israel, Dies
By STEVEN ERLANGER

Published: November 24, 2004

www.nytimes.com/2004/11/24/obituaries/24eitan.html?_r=1

He was also a politician of the right who formed a hard-line party, Tzomet, when he left the army. He opposed withdrawal from Sinai and other interim peace deals with the Palestinians, whom he once called "drugged cockroaches in a bottle."

Further, I got this from the Historical NYT from a ProQuest database, I can gladly upload the fulltext pdf.

But the specific article this comes from and shows a free preview of initial paragraphs is -

Article Preview
MOST WEST BANK ARABS BLAMING U.S. FOR IMPASSE

By DAVID K. SHIPLER, Special to the New York Times (The New York Times); Foreign Desk
April 14, 1983, Thursday
Late City Final Edition, Section A, Page 3, Column 1, 892 words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

www.nytimes.com/1983/04/14/world/most-west-bank-arabs-blaming-us-for-impasse.html

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Another thing I have noticed is that various articles that point out certain topics when it comes to Israel mysteriously disappear..

Have ya' noticed ... this happens all the time with all sorts of things. Kinda spooky, eh? Articles that go up with lots of information ... be it against Israel or against Iran or against whatever ... but then they disappear. Kinda makes a person wonder about the information that does get to stay up. How much is trustworthy. How much is true.

Some kind of agenda exposed.

Spooky spooky spooky.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, you are correct. It's not just articles that have to do with Israel, I have seen Iranian articles both good and bad on their behalf mysteriously disappear. I have also seen this happen with articles exposing government involvement in drug smuggling among other things.

It's very creepy, and in my opinion is certainly agenda driven.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Its not just the chosen ones. All these religious nutters quote the same chit. From their own versions of the book from the spirit in the sky. To a jew Im a goyim, in other words a sub human. To the muslim Im a kafra. Lower than the chit you scrape off your foot. And if I dont believe the christians bs then Im a heathen and need saving.
Onwards christian soldiers? Killing for jesus the rabbi? This god of theirs is one sad mofo in my opinion. His holy book has more sex drugs and murder than any kind of banned book that I know of. Yet these people have children reading it? No wonder the world is such a mess,when we have religious nutters running the show. Muslims jews christians or any other religion. Opium of the masses.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

But this video isn't about other videos, or other nations, or other people. It is about Israel, the jews, the so called chosen ones.. do you frequent fragile earth threads and demand the OP to not single out any specific environmental problem without mentioning the others? Where is the logic in that?

I guess we can't discuss the insanity of the nazis without mentioning the mongols or the vikings?

Pointing out the faults of others doesn't in any way diminish how disturbing some of these quotes are.

"But they're doing the same thing!"

Why shift the attention to someone or something else, this kind of behaviour deserves attention and trying to shift the blame does nothing but serve the problem.

Two wrongs don't make a right, that's kindergarten level..

Why don't you go make a thread about whatever subject you feel deserves attention.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hitler was actually a hero who had been tarnished by controlled history. His only mistake was taking on too much evil at once. Now we're doomed.
edit on 3-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I can't believe you actually typed that,he created his own history,i'm glad your 'hero' is frying in hell right now.
edit on 3-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join