It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotable Quotes from the Chosen Ones. Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by jude11

Not one sided at all. In fact I posted many times here that NATIONS are guilty. %This is just one instance of people being blinded by propaganda.

And I also posted that anyone supporting this type of thinking is just as despicable.

I have never seen so much hate speech in one video and that is what I posted. Nothing more and nothing less. My only question was how can anyone support this?

Peace

Sorry, but your disclaimer, leaves me wondering, "WHY" you didn't post the other side of the coin,even if you posted it it "many times", they are not posted here, leaving me to question, how come?

It's often difficult to remember not to judge a people by their leaders but these leaders are easy to judge and if a majority of their people are of the same mind, it paints a gruesome picture.

Some of the most vile, disgusting, hate filled words within. Some of the quotes made me angry, sick and sad all at the same time.

Pretty strong words, actually.

Words you can place on MANY nations, but you only chose this one? Again, even the title "Chosen Ones", makes me believe, that this Nation, and its people are the only ones, that need the microscope on them. I expected more out of this thread. It is one sided. Period.

Yes they are pretty strong words and I stand by them if ANY Nation spews them.

I didn't choose the Nation, the video did.

The title 'Chosen ones' is the actual title. I don't change the title of someone's video for a thread but rather keep it so as to show a 3rd source/opinion if you will.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yes they are pretty strong words and I stand by them if ANY Nation spews them.

I didn't choose the Nation, the video did.

The title 'Chosen ones' is the actual title. I don't change the title of someone's video for a thread but rather keep it so as to show a 3rd source/opinion if you will.

Peace

Look, you are entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. I think its sad, that one video, brings ALL your ire, to actually post and dedicate a thread to it, when there are MANY others, you happen to not post, even though you claim to have done it many times. I expected impartiality to your obvious disgust,and anger but its clear, that the "chosen one" video, meets and breaks all your personal expectations, as it was the only one, that you needed to post. I just expected some impartiality, that's all. Ive seen too many threads, dedicated to the evil Zionist regime, and unfortunately, this one falls into the same category.MHO

One more thing, No one said you made up the title, regardless if sensationalism sells the view..........

Peace.
edit on 3-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"Death to America"? this has nothing to do with America.
Just accept Israel deserves it's fair share of blame, as you support the overthrow of Syria/Iran over their rhetoric and acts of terror,the same can be said all around,the finger does indeed point full circle,you my friend are being hypocritical..a 4th grader knows there are two sides to a coin,this obviously is one of them , and people should be aware of it
stop whining and attacking the OP,if you don't like it you can leave,stop trying to derail the thread by dissecting posts that don't support your beliefs and views and go somewhere else
edit on 3-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Quotable Quotes from the Chosen Ones. Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy..

The flip side of that coin can be found at the same place as that "video" Go on and search those "neighbors" and what they have said.

Anyone who gets worked up over that is letting themselves get played.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Just accept Israel deserves it's fair share of blame

Of course they do just like everybody else on the planet.
But let's keep it in the realm of reality....

as you support the overthrow of Syria/Iran over their rhetoric and acts of terror,

Please...

Quote where I've said or implied that.
Otherwise stop with the childish smear campaign. It makes your argument look weak and desperate.

the same can be said all around,the finger does indeed point full circle,

AND

So does the over the top rhetoric like the video in the OP.
No?

you my friend are being hypocritical..a 4th grader knows there are two sides to a coin,this obviously is one of them

Exactly.
To simply portray one side of the coin seems to be the norm with some around here and very 4th grade.

stop whining and attacking the OP if you don't like it stop trying to derail the thread

Pointing out the obvious is not whining and attacking the OP nor is it derailing the thread nice try though. Well maybe it is if this threads sole purpose was to have a whine and bitch fest over some one sided rhetoric...

by dissecting posts that don't support your beliefs and views and go somewhere else

No

That's quite alright.
I'll post as I see fit as long as I say within the sites T & C

Thank you very much

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Doesn't take a genius to see what side of the coin you are on,
bullying members and arguing your views in every anti US/Israeli thread..
I see you work with Neo...interesting

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Posting a rebuttal or pointing out obvious bias is not bullying.
This isn't grade school you know.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Then why are you countering the OP and his Anti-Israel video,if you really accept that both sides are valid,bias..no?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Posting a rebuttal or pointing out obvious bias is not bullying.
This isn't grade school you know.

This, I support. ATS is nothing without opposing views and heated debates. You have always been a valued contributor and your contribution here is valued.

Thanks Slayer.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Then why are you countering the OP and his Anti-Israel video,if you really accept that both sides are valid,bias..no?

Why wouldn't I?

What the hell do you think these forums are for?

Discussion, debate and interaction. I'm sorry if that concept seems Alien.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Enough with the belittling comments,i think iv'e made my point

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

No offense but the only thing you've done was make smearing false accusations towards another member. Accusations of Bullying, Derailing, being Hypercritical etc etc etc and whatever else you have.

Anything on topic?

edit on 3-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ya..Short of genocide it would be lovely to come up with a solution,or at least a start,instead of endless bickering and finger pointing,and bloodshed.
These threads represent an opportunity to work together and forge something positive that i always see being missed
anything to add?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Unless you're living in a 2D World of Warcraft , there's another side to every coin.

Hamas charter:

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
me, come and kill him.'

'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
waste of time, an exercise in futility.
'

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will
obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.'

PLO charter:

'Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. Thus it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase. The Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country and their return to it'

'The Arab Palestinian people, expressing themselves by the armed Palestinian revolution, reject all solutions which are substitutes for the total liberation of Palestine and reject all proposals aiming at the liquidation of the Palestinian problem, or its internationalization.'

1974 PLO Phased plan:

'*Through the “armed struggle” (i.e., terrorism), to establish an “independent combatant national authority” over any territory that is “liberated” from Israeli rule. (Article 2)
*To continue the struggle against Israel, using the territory of the national authority as a base of operations. (Article 4)
*To provoke an all-out war in which Israel’s Arab neighbors destroy it entirely

Fatah Central Committee member:

"Our Goal is the end of Israel, but you can't say that to the world,"

www.fas.org...
www.palestinefacts.org...
www.un.int...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Everyone picks sides.
Everyone picks teams.

Except for those that don't.

Those on the sidelines get to see the entire field of play while those actively involved see only the potential confrontation ahead of them.
As with the field of play so goes the arena of war.

OP, I know you to be a sensible contributor. Maybe I'm just missing something here.

beez
edit on 3-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Emotional commenting should be removed from the OP.

Then we can argue the logical phase.

Dear OP.

You have some points to make about Israel and their religious propaganda , then make it pure logical and just.

That will bring minds to think about it.

There is no logical justification for letting Israelis take the lands of Palestinians.

1 - Some people justify by European oppression on Jews.

2 - Some people use holy books to support their agenda.

John XXIII giving a Masonic handshake

3 - Some people follow the TV.

4 - Some people use historical justification

5 - Some people just pick Israel as allies.

6 - Some people are bribed to support Zionist lobby.

King of Saudi Arabia deciding for Palestinian people's lands and govt.

I guess most of the people are not bribed. But they naively follow propaganda.

edit on 3-9-2012 by mideast because:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
An immediate quick search shows 3 of the 10~20 quotes were never spoken. Most were sourced, those 3 included sources that didn't check out.

But many as with Iran are misattibuted and/or subjectively/selectively out of context. This portion is unlikely to be debated with impartiality.
edit on 3-9-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

So...

We post a video with a slanted running commentary while showing pics. I'd thought they'd at least have some video of these men actually saying something themselves worth quoting....

YUP.

Here's a great quote....

"Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy..."

Did you watch the video?

I did, and all the quotes can be verified. I know this rhetoric comes from all sides so I'm not placing all the blame on only Israel but these people in power over there over the decades have said and done some pretty despicable things and it is almost forbidden to mention these statements due to the fact that you will be labeled an anti semite or other colorful words. I'm not saying you do this, but in general.

So many leaders who represent a country like Israel saying these things is certainly a sign of the mentality they possess. People like to focus on the Muslim extremists but anytime the Zionist extremists are mentioned we are quickly reminded about the Muslim Extremists.

I'm not taking sides here, just sheding some light on the situation.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Here is one not fake -

outgoing Chief of
Staff of the Israeli Army, Lieut. Gen.
Rafael Eytan/Eitan

NYT Apr 14, 1983; page A3

There is a widespread conviction
among Palestinian Arabs that the Israelis
want to make life miserable for
them and thereby drive them out of the
territories.

This was reinforced by reported remarks
Tuesday by the outgoing Chief of
Staff of the Israeli Army, Lieut. Gen.
Rafael Eytan. Israeli radio, television
and newspapers quoted him as telling
Parliament's Foreign Affairs and Defense
Committee that for every incident
of stone-throwing by Arab youths, 10
settlements should be built. "When we
have settled the land," he was quoted as
saying, "all the Arabs will be able to do
about it will be to scurry around like
drugged roaches in a bottle.''

edit on 3-9-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I enjoy the almost weekly rallies [ So it seems] by some countries with their usual

"Death to America"

When will that get quoted or taken seriously?

It's all the rage nowadays to hate the US and Israel as all the worlds woes are tied to them. Mostly Israel, as they are the actual power of the US dontchaknow. Iran and North Korea are run by saints, it's just the MSM portrays them as bad.

Back on topic, Jude you posted the video. You need to prove what you posted is factual and not trash. Saying trust me won't do it. Otherwise you are guilty of what you claim to despise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join