It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotable Quotes from the Chosen Ones. Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Watch the video and then ask yourself if you would stand behind a Govt. that supported the ideals of a Nation like this.

I have often heard many of these "Quotes" but to hear them all in one vid has a way of painting a picture that many haven't seen.

It's often difficult to remember not to judge a people by their leaders but these leaders are easy to judge and if a majority of their people are of the same mind, it paints a gruesome picture.

And then after you view the vid ask yourself again...who is supporting this? Who is ignoring the crimes committed against innocent people and who is profiting by keeping their mouths shut about the REAL picture?

Some of the most vile, disgusting, hate filled words within. Some of the quotes made me angry, sick and sad all at the same time.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
send them back JEWISH AUTONAMOUS OBLAST
s&f

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Could you give us a transcript or a summary, for those of us on mobile devices? It's taking a while to load...

Edit: I listened to the first 20 seconds. I couldn't endure such heartless libeling and dark ignorance. My friend, according to the highly esteemed experts, you appear to have dredged this video from the most gruesome depths of the blackest pits on YouTube. I shudder to think how deep you must have delved into that virtual muck that is the YouTube wastelands, where all condemned video files inevitably find their decrepit unholy graves.

The horrors you must have seen...I'm surprised you still have your eyes. My condolences.

edit on 2-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jude11

Could you give us a transcript or a summary, for those of us on mobile devices? It's taking a while to load...

Edit: I listened to the first 20 seconds. I couldn't endure such heartless libeling and dark ignorance. My friend, according to the highly esteemed experts, you appear to have dredged this video from the most gruesome depths of the blackest pits on YouTube. I shudder to think how deep you must have delved into that virtual muck that is the YouTube wastelands, where all condemned video files inevitably find their decrepit unholy graves.

The horrors you must have seen...I'm surprised you still have your eyes. My condolences.

Wasn't actually looking for it as it just showed up here on the front page if you must know. whatreallyhappened.com...

But yes, it is the most disgusting display of humanity I have come across in a long time. One person is enough but a multitude of leaders and of course many citizens as well. Not all.

Some of these words are so hate filled that it screws with the mind as to how it can be that way for some and also how other Nations can support them. We all know it's the "I didn't know" excuse but that's BS in the plainest form.

They know everything.

Peace

ETA: You don't have to search for this stuff either on the surface or in the depths. It's obvious to all...well most anyways.

edit on 2-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jude11

It may all be perspective, but that doesn't mean there's no truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Death To America and Israel! Wipe the..Zion..i.s..t...s..... wait a minute, wrong hate speech?

What's this, a YouTube video not from MEMRI TV

Btw, that YouTube channel has some wacky videos

Originally posted by geobro
send them back JEWISH AUTONAMOUS OBLAST
s&f

Anyone else confused by this? edit: found an answer: Jewish Autonomous Oblast | Wikipedia

reply to post by AfterInfinity

The video was just uploaded so I don't think he had to go very far

edit on 2-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How can we give billions and our military support to a nation who admits it wants to rule the world and make us all their slaves? They admit it openly that they think they are gods on earth and everyone else is as human excrement! Flag this sh#!
edit on 2-9-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
How can we give billions and our military support to a nation who admits it wants to rule the world and make us all their slaves? They admit it openly that they think they are gods on earth and everyone else is as human excrement! Flag this sh#!
edit on 2-9-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

People are blind and believe only what they want and/or are told. It's disgusting that a Nation such as the US can support this hatred for money and power to the point of brainwashing not only the US citizens but much of the globe to believe otherwise.

Even more disgusting is that most of the World knows the truth but so many Americans won't listen because 'They know it all'.

Peace

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So...

We post a video with a slanted running commentary while showing pics. I'd thought they'd at least have some video of these men actually saying something themselves worth quoting....

YUP.

Here's a great quote....

"Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy..."

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
So...

We post a video with a slanted running commentary while showing pics. I'd thought they'd at least have some video of these men actually saying something themselves worth quoting....

YUP.

Here's a great quote....

If you actually knew some of these quotes you'd know that the video is exact. Take a step back, way back. These are actual speeches andcan be found with a little searching

So...because there are no moving pictures it can't be true? hmmm. I expected better actually.

And this: "Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy..." Right from the vid itself. Did you watch a minute? 2? The entire vid?

And...WE didn't post it...I did.

Jude11

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like Nazi rhetoric.

I'm not surprised by this at all, nor am I surprised when Khameni (sp?) says he'd like to destroy the Zionist regime. Could a video like this be made of Iranian/arab leaders?

It may all be well out of context, but I find the fact that even before it's inception as a state, Jewish/Israeli leaders seem to have a lot of hatred towards arabs in general and the rst of us so called gentiles. Hate at it's best.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Is this just a one-sided affair? Is this only one countries evil doers, saying despicable things, and vile things, that your anger is based on?

There are MANY leaders in this World,people in this World, that have enduring hate, and have my utmost contempt also.

If you need me to post them, I will, as to make this thread an impartial one, and not one designed to place "blame" on only a certain percentage of them, so someone like me, doesn't think their is an agenda going on.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yes, I watched it.
I heard a large amount of out of context material being presented as evidence.

Have a great evening promoting....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jude11

Yes, I watched it.
I heard a large amount of out of context material being presented as evidence.

Have a great evening promoting....

Let's take this from the top shall we?

1. How do you know it's "Out of Context"? Sources?

2. I posted the vid as info and not promotion. This is the first time I have posted even remotely close to this issue. The vid is new to me and I am disgusted with the content. If you are ok with it, that's your right.

3. Once again..."Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy..." IS FROM THE VID and NOT my words. But somehow you got stuck on that and have a problem with me quoting the vid.

So, if you have a problem with the content and would like to counter the message within...please do. I have no problem with someone showing me that I posted something that is not factual but so far...?

Jude11

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jude11

Is this just a one-sided affair? Is this only one countries evil doers, saying despicable things, and vile things, that your anger is based on?

There are MANY leaders in this World,people in this World, that have enduring hate, and have my utmost contempt also.

If you need me to post them, I will, as to make this thread an impartial one, and not one designed to place "blame" on only a certain percentage of them, so someone like me, doesn't think their is an agenda going on.

Deny Ignorance.

Not one sided at all. In fact I posted many times here that NATIONS are guilty. %This is just one instance of people being blinded by propaganda.

And I also posted that anyone supporting this type of thinking is just as despicable.

I have never seen so much hate speech in one video and that is what I posted. Nothing more and nothing less. My only question was how can anyone support this?

Peace

edit on 2-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jude11

Deny Ignorance.

This is no different to the threads that get posted on how evil Iran are. Always one sided, but each thread always has the other side jump on it point this stuff out. I rarely see those on ATS who show viewpoints from both sides, it's always one or the other.

And we wonder why there is no peace in the ME, what a joke!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
1. How do you know it's "Out of Context"?

How do you know it is factual?
Sources?

2. I posted the vid as info and not promotion. This is the first time I have posted even remotely close to this issue. The vid is new to me and I am disgusted with the content.

Is it factual or just rhetoric?
I too am disgusted with rhetoric

If you are ok with it, that's your right.

NO.
I think the video is trash

3. Once again..."Hate, Despise, Crush, Kill, Destroy..." IS FROM THE VID and NOT my words. But somehow you got stuck on that and have a problem with me quoting the vid.

It's in your thread title.

Show me where any of those pictured in the video [but no recorded] actually said that?

So, if you have a problem with the content and would like to counter the message within...please do

Nah

It's just regurgitated hate spewed out for the masses to believe as fact..

Have at it.

I have no problem with someone showing me that I posted something that is not factual but so far...?

Cool

Jude11

John
edit on 3-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I enjoy the almost weekly rallies [ So it seems] by some countries with their usual

"Death to America"

When will that get quoted or taken seriously?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Not one sided at all. In fact I posted many times here that NATIONS are guilty. %This is just one instance of people being blinded by propaganda.

And I also posted that anyone supporting this type of thinking is just as despicable.

I have never seen so much hate speech in one video and that is what I posted. Nothing more and nothing less. My only question was how can anyone support this?

Peace

Sorry, but your disclaimer, leaves me wondering, "WHY" you didn't post the other side of the coin,even if you posted it "many times",somewhere else, they are not posted here, leaving me to question, how come?

It's often difficult to remember not to judge a people by their leaders but these leaders are easy to judge and if a majority of their people are of the same mind, it paints a gruesome picture.

Some of the most vile, disgusting, hate filled words within. Some of the quotes made me angry, sick and sad all at the same time.

Pretty strong words, actually.

Words you can place on MANY nations, but you only chose this one? Again, even the title "Chosen Ones", makes me believe, that this Nation, and its people are the only ones, that need the microscope on them. I expected more out of this thread. It is one sided. Period.

edit on 3-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Agree. We need to level out the playing field, when blame is involved. EVERYONE is to blame, especially those who play one side, and are unwilling to show the other.

Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join