It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocky Mountains Sasquatch photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A51TR3B

Negative.
Especially when we consider " Patty ".

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by proob4

That crouching sasquatch is getting ready to get owned.
Do we know what happened next?

'Squatch Golden Shower? That'd be preferable to a couple alternatives that I'm trying to make my mind un-think.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A51TR3B
The pic of the two sasquatch just don't look right to me there way out of proportion..As usual the pic is all grainy this looks like two humans to me the one standing looks like its holding something and i can see a strap around his neck connecting to what ever he is holding..

The other human is just crouching on the ground..I believe in sasquatch and I'm hoping someday someone will take a good pic of the beast but the photo to me looks like two humans
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

From what I've read and viewed over the years, I'm convinced Patty is the real deal..The main reason for me to think that the film is real is that no Bigfoot costume ever has looked anywhere near that good. peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Not military but hunters wearing full bug proof suits including headnets.
Definitely not Sasscrotch.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Looks like one of them has something like a bag hanging around his neck, school lunch maybe?

Ok I;ll put you out of your suspense. It's two people, the standing one has a hood over his head, my guess is they're military.
edit on 2-9-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

i believe there is bigfoot but this pic almost looks like hanging moss or somthing natural blurred by a crappy camera my two cents. the back of the legs look to thin almost as if it was a pic of bigfoot he is missing part of his calf muscle

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The skinny guy standing up looks to be wearing pants that are a different color than his hoodie. He appears to be watching what the bigger guy is doing in front of that dead tree. THe one standing looks to be a teenager to me. A tall skinny teenager probably watching his dad do something with a hunting snare or trap. It looks like hunters to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I've done my fair share of hunting growing up and one thing I can tell you is that dressing like that is sure fire way to get shot (accidentally)
I really doubt these are hunters and I doubt these are humans either.

These are Neanderthals left over from the original Neanderthals, we call them Bigfoot or Sasquatch or Yeti and many other names.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I personally believe that Bigfoot is some type of hominid/ape. Here's my question. If sasquatch are vestige neanderthals then how'd they get so tall. Neanderthals weren't 8 feet+ so what happened to them that they now stand that tall.

Also, why does the standing sasquatch look like he's got such a long neck, when most sasquatch are reported to have nearly no visible neck due to their muscularity.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I totally agree w/ moss hanging from the tree and am so surprised you didn't get more thumbs up because that is exactly what it is. Anyone w/ brains....anyways...

As far as the " sitting" creature..who knows but I'm highly doubting its big foot and I do believe in them. I'm in Montana and a guy was just killed not to far from me trying to be an asshole and perp a hoax...no he didn't deserve to die but omg!!!! Sometimes being less then honest can get some in trouble.

People...use your head! As far as I'm concerned anyone hoaxing which is lying can gft! Rude!

Ok...so I went and read the rest of the comments...first...the OP's thread is turned into crap w/ talk of 1 squatch doing another...pretty flipping childish if you ask me. I still can't believe people see a military guy...a guy wearing a hoodie, ect...I'll lay down 100 dogs that it's moss!!!! No wonder cops despise eye witness's...
edit on 4-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree that this certainly looks military, in fact it looks like these two "soldiers" are in MOPP Level 4. MOPP stands for Mission Orientated Protective Posture and is the gear that is worn to protect against Chemical Biological and Radiological Warfare. I don't know how to upload images yet, but if you search for MOPP level 4 you will see what I mean.
A gas mask is worn on the head, a gas mask carrier is worn on the left hip, and a bag is carried to store gear when not worn. The standing individual certainly look like he is wearing a mask, carrying a bag is carried and wearing a mask carrier on the left hip. You can also see a hint of an M16 in the left hand.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

Here is the actual link to the story which OP did not provide.
Original Crypto Crew story.

Perhaps that's because that link is to a blog, in which the 1st sentence indicates the blog is not the original story.

edit on 4-9-2012 by HairlessApe because: spacing

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
OP, I usually don't spend time in the crypto-anything forums.. But I must say, out of all the picture of a supposed bigfoot I've seen, this one is probably the best.

I'd like to know where all these amateur cryptozoologists are seeing better ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join