It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proxy wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
In Vietnam communist assisted one side the US assisted the other.

In Korea communist assisted(s) North Korea, US assists South Korea.

These wars have long been known as 'proxy wars'.

In 1561 Nuremburg witnessed a battle of UFOS over their city.

Ufos over Nuremburg

Many UFO theorists believe that UFOS assisted Hitler. Or at least Hitler sought out ufo technology. History channel special states they found a ufo and reverse engineered. They speculate that it was why Hitler was so confident.

Hilter and UFO

As well you can find a plethora here on ATS.

Now as we know Hitler did not achieve world domination.

Was the US assisted in WWII? Have the et's engaged in a proxy war? One side that of the battle in Nerumburg and the other the opponent?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

Aliens help Hitler and his scientists, later after the war German scientists come to America and help develop the nuke. What else did they help us with?

Who else knew better how to reverse engineer a UFO than German scientists?
Who helped us reverse engineer the UFO at roswell?

Makes you wonder...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ufos over Nuremburg - Very interesting thanks. I have never seen that before.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Yes the OP is complete disinformation like a hateful chef serving a platter of foul smelling rotten shark, but the Nuremburg UFO incident is an interesting incident. It is a documented UFO battle during a time there were no airships.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Yes the OP is complete disinformation like a hateful chef serving a platter of foul smelling rotten shark, but the Nuremburg UFO incident is an interesting incident. It is a documented UFO battle during a time there were no airships.

LOL what? wow quite the personal attack. And I am a disinformation? I dont exist? Not sure what you are saying. Not sure how I or this post is hateful or disinformation. I do think your response is inappropriate given ats rules. NonethelessI have to wonder if you are the chef of disinformation given the hostile response to such a benign post. That my post has touched on something?

I wonder if this proxy war is still continuing like in a cold war state. Just as Russia and the US squared off in the cold wars.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought WW2 was a proxy war, on one side you had the nazi's assisted by the banks and on the other you had the allied forces assisted by the banks?

top topics

join