It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this comming out of our star?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
there is nothing to indicate this is coming out of our star.

the problem with photography in space is that depth is hard to discern,

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Could be this, captured earlier this year.

OH CRAP! now i'm scarred.... LMFAO

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The straight line is a cosmic ray. The 'thing' is a solar flare.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Sorry to say that but your Cosmic Ray theory doesn't hold any water. You can't see Cosmic Rays, directly so much should be already known to you if you are interested in this subject. It's not so simple to say that a Digital Camera's CCD sensor can detect it.

First of all the picture taken clearly shows it's a solid object with a destinct gas trail and also showing a very obvious movement to it. This is also not the first time this has been reported and wouldn't you also agree that in case it would be a Cosmic Ray it would show up much more frequently in those Sun pictures since Cosmic Rays are rather ubiquitous then a single frame event, logic has thus proved you wrong and just simply dismissing something out of speculation is not scientific but ignorant.

Sorry but no offence....

It is what it shows to be...that's for sure!

Namaste,
Olympian

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Olympios

It's not so simple to say that a Digital Camera's CCD sensor can detect it.

Yes it is , here's a video of Cosmic Ray strikes .

jra

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olympios
Sorry to say that but your Cosmic Ray theory doesn't hold any water. You can't see Cosmic Rays, directly so much should be already known to you if you are interested in this subject. It's not so simple to say that a Digital Camera's CCD sensor can detect it.

A more accurate thing to call it would be a Cosmic ray strike. As in the Cosmic ray physically hits the CCD sensor. That's what causes them to appear in images. Due to this thing being perfectly vertical within the image. I'd have to say that it's something to do with the CCD, like a cosmic ray strike.

Here's a link already posted by Phage, but I'll post it again for those who missed it: sdoisgo.blogspot.ca...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul

If you accept that stars are stargates, then this could be something arriving in our solar system.

And why would anyone accept that?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hm, that's weird. Pixel glitch, perhaps? The whole anomaly is perfectly vertical.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They have proven now that the speed of the sun around the galaxy does not equal to the amount of gravity that should be on earth, so they have come up with the theory of dark matter. They know almost nothing about dark matter, but it is 23% of the universe. The stars and planets (matter) only take up .4% of the universe.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I found a cool link on dark matter. They have been arguing about dark matter for over 20 years. Some say 23%. Some say 90%. Some say 99% of our universe is dark matter. Interesting link regardless.

zebu.uoregon.edu...
edit on 11-3-2013 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Thanks for the link, I will be researching. The figures I heard was that 'dark energy' accounted for the other 75% or so of the universe from this video. The thing is that they said dark energy was totally seperate from dark matter but in that they named them both 'dark' simply means that they know nothing about them. But they say that just recently it has been established that they are there.

What it means to me is the obvious in how we see the sun and moon was measured at the precise distance in creation of our galaxy, everything including all the nebulas creating stars and planetary systems appears to be conscious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join