It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olive Garden contributes to my crazy week but paid off in the end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So, I get paid and I figured I would take my sister to a nice dinner. Such a sucker I am. With the long days of school and the long hours of work and only getting 3 hours of sleep, I decided to treat us to Olive Garden. Well, their machines were going haywire and I and many others were charged double the price of the meal that night.

So, I went there to go get my money back. Because I didn't cause fiss or a fuss, the manager was nice enough to give me a $25 gift card. Well, I said to myself, I might as well use it now because I'm never up this way and I have rarely anytime to ever go out due to school and work.

While I'm eating my gift card money up, something was in my soup that looked like a piece of tooth. It looked like a tooth and was totally hard as a rock. Figured since everyone (School, Work, and Olive Garden) was trying to kill me, I might as well enjoy my last meal.
It was at the end of the soup anyways. soon as I saw it, I was done.

I brought it up to the waitress and the manager comes back again. And I told her..."Only me"
I have had a rough of couple of days and I really wasn't in the mood.

But the manager was like go ahead eat, it's on the house again.

She was cool about the situation, I was cool about the situation, and I still get my $50 back.

So all in all, I went there to get my $50 bucks back, and I ended up getting a $50 dinner. Not bad for a hard 2 months.

While she was checking out my order, I asked her, on top of all things you don't plan on towing my car do you? I'm in the take out parking spot. And she was like "No". Enjoy the rest of your meal.

I think that would of been the icing on the cake for me to go off.

Or, it's just one of those days.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Olive Garden Always has good customer service like that. I remember when me and my wife went out to eat their, we both stepped outside to smoke, the cleared the table. They comped the meal and gave us a $50 dollar gift card. You need more time to relax...too much school and work makes anyone go nuts.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That's funny, because every time I go to the olive garden here, I have a similar experience!

The first 2 times I went with my wife, she found a hair in her salad on both occasions. She likes to complain, so she did and got our meals for 1/2 price both times. The 3rd time we went there, I found a piece of plastic in my lasagna, and they determined it came from the packaging the lasagna was in (hmm, thought it was fresh made there.) My wife complained for me and got the meal fully comped And finally, the last time we went there, their deep fryer wasn't working properly and our fried calamari was rubbery. We actually didn't say anything but noticed something wasn't quite right with the calamari. They came out before we could say anything and apologized the deep fryer wasn't working and again comped us our entire meal.

I'm almost scared to go there now, I feel like they think I'm a scammer, lol.

new topics

join