Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Looks like Richard C. Hoagland's Cydonian Pyramid on Mars, poorly constructed and a disgrace compared to the Great Pyramid of Giza...Maybe the Cydonian's should have chosen locations with more oxygen to construct confusing out of proportion shapes that poorly represent real Pyramids

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The first photos are defiantly just a mountain ridge you can see how it goes in both direction. The one at the bottom is not fake but an opticle illusion it is in fact a crevis where the ice cliff has fallen away.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by haven123

Dear haven123

Very interesting, if you click on the link below you will see that there was a very accurate map made in 1513ad, of an ice free Antarctica.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also you will see that the USA was very interested in Antarctica in the latter part of 1946.

www.youtube.com...

So too find real relics of an ancient civilization there would not surprise me one bit.

The news getting out is another matter.

Nazi Germany was also highly interested in Antarctica, choosing to send a lot of crucial forces (which were needed for the war) to Antarctica instead of fighting...

Interesting...definitely!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
They are not pyramids, seems like Goa'uld spaceship. They are after the second Stargate that is supposed to be in Antarctica.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Check out the 'piri reis' map from the 1500's and also a book by Graham Hancock 'Fingerprints of the Gods'.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
well there is alot of theorys that antarctica once was warm, and inspired the myth of atlantis and other similiar myths. Personally i think its true that it once was rid of snow and possible to live there, possibly because of the poles switching. I dunnow, time will tell... Interresting find! would be kewl if it was for real

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
No matter what is under the ice especially if it is an entire frozen civilization, the global warming freaks would never let you melt the two mile thick sheet of ice that covers the continent, oh yea and I'm not sure we have the do all that without polluting the entire continent for thousands of years

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
HOAX!

I have read enough to come to this conclusion.

1. Aliens vs Predator
2. 2010 stolen picture
3. photoshopping
4. snow fort

Although it did get my attention, and I do believe Antarctica did not always have snow, there is not enough evidence to prove that there really are pyramids there. Moreover, one article on this does not justify they do exist.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Velikovsky had some interesting thoughts on pyramids and are available on the net at his
archive. I have not relocated this fact if indeed a fact or if indeed a Velikovsky determination
that the Egypt Pyramid was the rotation axis of the World as the south pole became the
north pole. The cosmic events recorded in such places as the bible are not generally accepted
and suppressed in lieu of their facts and figures.
Well that makes the Antarctica pyramids extraneous accept for the fact Velikovsky has a
unique purpose for the pyramids. He cancelled the protection idea because the Egypt royal
family never ran for protection during the upheaval of the pole rotation. The protection was
from cosmic radiation that must have harmed people in the past calamities. Well people
do still hide in tunnels in case of disaster and now for secrecy.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
out of all the pyramids in the world why is it that we cant see it via satellite???...is because the arqueological clues???or is it because somebody is already working in it.....
because in times of war all satelite data is controlled by the dept of defence & data from north - south satelites is secret ? why do you think planes do not fly over there ???

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hoax..
I'm all over here thinking it's true till I read the comments lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Not saying I buy or do not buy into this story because I don't know. But, I have always felt that Antarctica was a place that holds secrets.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Dear daaskapital

Yes and this was most likely what Admiral Byrd’s project HighJump was looking for at that time. 5 ships including an aircraft carrier + 5,000 men.

The big question is what did they find considering is statement to the Argentine press on his way home “I am very worried about the possibility of the USA being attacked by aircraft flying over either of the Poles.

Those aborigines must have been a big worry at that time, Haa.

Best Regards Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
unless those pyramids were built ONTOP of 2 km of Ice, then no, they are not real.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Whilst interesting, don't be surprised if these turn out just to be natural formations, IE tips of mountains.

Working out how the Egyptians built the pyramids was hard enough, without factoring all that snow and freezing conditions into it.

Well, there wouldn't have been snow and ice covering Antarctica at that time. The cold and ice was a relatively recent development in the history of the world. But, you do make a good point regarding the sheer manpower it takes to build something like the Egyptian pyramids. I think the biggest implication a find like this would have is that science would have to re-analyze its current position regarding human origins. I have always harbored beliefs that humans have been forming large civilizations, in certain isolated areas, for tens of thousands of years. The fact that we have only uncovered a fraction of the evidence is not surprising in the least.

However, that looks like a mountain to me, as the sides form a sort of curve, and overall the craftsmanship would have been a bit better in that regard, considering how well it would have been built to look like it does now...Which is impressive. The snow-covered peak protruding from the flat expanse of ice interests me greatly though. I'm not sure really.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

Originally posted by woogleuk
Whilst interesting, don't be surprised if these turn out just to be natural formations, IE tips of mountains.

Working out how the Egyptians built the pyramids was hard enough, without factoring all that snow and freezing conditions into it.

Well, there wouldn't have been snow and ice covering Antarctica at that time.

Snow and Ice have covered Antarctica for millions of years, I'll be honest, I wasn't sure of that myself so I went on a major Google hunt, and most reliable sources make that claim.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
They look natural to me.

Besides, for such an earth shattering discovery you would have thought the scientists would have been able to take a few more pictures!

Regards

ive always heard the saying. "God doesn't make straight lines". those "mountains" have clear cut sides, its ridges looks pretty straight from peak to ground.

i could see one or two "straight ish" sides from wind. but its seems to have at least 3 straight sides from some of those pics.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Signals posted earlier a link to the site where one of the pictures was horked from. Why has this not been labeled HOAX yet?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Amazingly a team of researchers is making the claim that they have found evidence of several ancient pyramids on the ice covered continent of Antarctica.

So far, the team has not released much information on their discovery although a few pictures have been leaked on the internet recently.

The team is made up of 8 explorers from America and several European countries...

Read more: scienceray.com...

here's the deal.... the statement that a few pictures (of pyramids) was leaked to the internet...
has not gravitas
the images did not have to be of objects the 8 explorers seen first-hand, although that is the implication of the article~

we should be able to deduce that the team of 8 arctic explorers did not initiate the images or pretend anything... their words were: (we)... found evidence of pyramids
that could mean that they only found carved stones which closely resemble the size & shape of stone blocks used in the pyramids of Egypt... the 8 explorers did not say they found actual pyramid structures... only 'evidence' of possible pyramids

the story is possibly only there to attract eyeballs & hits

----------------------------

why was this story placed in the 'biology' section ?

Published by mitchey179
August 31, 2012, Category: Biology

Read more: scienceray.com...

edit on 7-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ahh Antarctica. It has and always will capture the imagination.

I'm fairly sure the nazi regime in all of it's insanity had considered the seclusive nature of Antarctica a good idea at the time. Good place to set up a secret base.. send out fleets.. "Cor blimey, where's those flamin' Gerrys come from?" we'd all say as we picked sauerkraut out of our beans on toast.

It's big and cold and no one lives there unless they end up in a book about the last person to live on Antarctica, and it does seem that those bearded blokes in boats did paint a picture of liveable land a pretty short time ago. When you're talking climactic change on a large scale, a few hundred years is peanuts.. And if it did get covered in this much ice in such a short time, perhaps it hasn't stopped. We only really notice moments throughout the day, not so much larger changes over long times. Good thing I like the cold weather!

If any decent enough civilisation, as suggested in this thread, had existed in a previous age of construction and science, they either never developed the technology to take the Earth and mould it into machines or constructions that could define them, or even build things of any long lasting note. I can see no reason that there would be no trace of a civilisation that was capable of 'wireless' anything. If you're making wireless things, you have to start with something wired. Which needs to be built. By machines, which also need to be built..

No physical evidence, fossilised or tested..

Perhaps whatever wiped out a possibly fledgling group of aware curious humanoids that had developed language, culture, who were still using wooden tools and forming societies.. maybe it was something so globally catastrophic that it decimated the very skin of the Earth, burying any scorched remains under an eternity of dirt, which has now become the fertile landscapes we see..

But it wouldn't matter. It's all conjecture. What if.. We've got no evidence of either primitive nor advanced life on earth before us. And I wonder, if in 500,000 years, if people dug deep enough and found remnants of our technology, would they ask themselves the same question? They may see the tech we used and look at it in awe, a fascination... but if someone were to tell them all we did on it was take nude pics of our mates in the shower, and tweet that the egg roll we just had gave them us hiccups.. who knows what they'd think.. "Hungry people in the world? Can't talk now, selling kidney, must have iPhone5"..

Almost all of the found pyramids on the planet have suffered terrible erosion due to the elements, I'd expect any pyramids on Antarctica to be in pretty good nick. And not made out of ice lol..

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join