It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For what its worth, I took a look at the author mitchey179.

The above link gives you what is evidently the page he publishes from - and he has published some pretty fantastic stuff..

Scientists Find Underground Chamber Pumapunku

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

You are here: Home » Paranormal » Alien Skull Found in Bulgaria Alien Skull Found in Bulgaria

Impossible Energy Beam Detected at Bosnia Pyramids

I'm not accusing him of making it all up - but ummm.. he does post some pretty fantastic stories that don't ever seem to pan out.

So "caveat emptor" may well apply here.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Same here, would be so interesting to find an ancient civilization buried in the ice of antarctica...
But in honest opinion, those pics look like natural formations, I think the 3rd is a fake....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

All of those posts mirror ATS posts....

Which were first?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Aside from all the hoax pages and photos.

Antarctica is "IT."

much of the landmass lies under 1 mile of ice. The only secrets that covering yields

is to the the vostok russian science station producing

amazing 'time machine' data looking at ice core samples of our past climatology.

OF course Antarctica was greener, and warmer, preglaciaciation. When the poles

shift, it benefits. Piri Reis - the map shows the natural coastline - sans ice!

Admiral Richard Byrd and 'Operation Highjump" in 1947 is a very, very curious story.

You can start on wiki for the official line,

and move on to youtube documentaries that add some "flavor"....

Don't forget Patagonia and 'Feuerland' roles in the purported escape of Hitler in a

group of U-boats at the end of the war...Did I leave anything out? Underground cities?

Shambalaya? Atlantis? Lots of fun stuff to read about. Don't forget Sitchen's Lost Book of Enki

account of the flood - when an Antarctic ice shelf broke off due to "tremors" from the far south

(most southern point from the Abzu) and created the flood.
edit on 9/2/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/2/2012 by drphilxr because: syntax, spelling, etc

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Frogs

All of those posts mirror ATS posts....

Which were first?

Well - if you look at those ATS threads that mirror the articles I just linked you'll find that they most often reference one of the articles I linked.

In other words - this guy "mitchey179" posts an article about something fantastic and sooner or later someone on ATS finds it and makes a thread about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The "North Pole" has shifted several times over the years. Rand & Rose Flem-Ath have done EXTENSIVE research about Antarctica and it's correlation/connection to Atlantis.
Atlantis books

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
out of all the pyramids in the world why is it that we cant see it via satellite???...is because the arqueological clues???or is it because somebody is already working in it.....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The only way they are going to find out is to start excavating the frozen ground. Unless the pyramids have doors to get inside. There appears to be a top on these. The third picture looks like ice. No clue till I hear that someone has been there and inspected them in person. Ice can form some strange structures also.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
reply to post by Skyfloating

Same here, would be so interesting to find an ancient civilization buried in the ice of antarctica...
But in honest opinion, those pics look like natural formations, I think the 3rd is a fake....

There is a possibility there was a civilization that lived in Antarctica. The Piri Reis map of Antarctica shows it free of ice and the coastline matches up. And the last time Antarctica was free of ice was around 4000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Dear haven123

Very interesting, if you click on the link below you will see that there was a very accurate map made in 1513ad, of an ice free Antarctica.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also you will see that the USA was very interested in Antarctica in the latter part of 1946.

www.youtube.com...

So too find real relics of an ancient civilization there would not surprise me one bit.

The news getting out is another matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by haven123

The third pic (the white pyramid)..is actually sitting on an ice flow with nothing but Ocean underneath it.

Unless it was made out of Pumice
i think this is a hoax.

C..

The article says they are several miles inland.

All of the continents have pyramids. They where part of a global power grid that created a web of free "wireless" energy.

The ancient Egyptians did not build those pyramids in Egypt. They only decorated them and made them altars to their gods.
The pyramids of the earth are the only surviving artifacts from the previous golden age of modern man that ended rather abruptly about 30,000 years ago.

All of the scattered "natives" that lived across the world that "developed" our "ancient "early" societies are the "survivors" of the cataclysm who's elders only had stories for the new world of savage man to comprehend.

Antarctica was probably the most prosperous of all the continents at one time (before the pole shift) being that is in the center of all of the worlds oceans.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I dont believe the official theory or the ancient aliens theory fyi, but i do believe a human civilization thrived on antarctica at one point. but.....wouldnt the ice have destroyed any recognizable structures? Didnt glacier movement cause things like lake michigan to happen? Why would the ice on antarctics have not moved? Even s few feet would totally destroy pyramids, havent they had earthquakes before?

Probably all evidence is destroyed. maybe we will find car wreckage when the ice melts one day.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you'd ask me the countries with high tec surveillance satelites can penetrate through the ice, water, desert to see if there is 'strange' stuff underneath. If there are pyramids on antartica 'they' already know and investigated it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Anyone else think this looks like its been cut out of the ice, rather than sitting on top of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yea man, I remember that map, usually when I'm on the topic of ancient man, thats one of my pieces of info I throw at skeptics that'll totally stop them in there tracks, uhhhuhhhh....uhhhhh...lol

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ishum
even if there were ruins under the ice they'd have been destroyed by now with the movement of the glaciers.
glaciers carved out the great lakes, so i wouldn't expect much to be left.
used think how cool it would be to see whats under all that ice untill i realized the above.

tho i do have hope something survived.

Thank you for pointing that out I was wondering when someone would say this. But it is nice to dream right.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Although the pics are questionable, we must remember they've found pyramids on every other continent.

Why not Antarctica?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I "think" Antarcticas current climate has remained unchanged for something like 8 million years (but don't quote me on that)

No, you shouldn't be quoted on that ... because the "dating" of things has been seriously questioned for a long time ...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Definitely a [HOAX] ....

2nd pic stolen from this site (2010) -

www.mountainguides.com...

Why isn't this in the HOAX BIN yet? It's been clearly proven to be one by a poster on the comment page of the blog, and then again by you on this thread...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Fake picture + mislabeled pictures = hoax.

It's entirely possible for Antarctica to hold a wealth of knowledge, but these 3 pics ain't it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join