It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Humanity From Around The World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here's my take on this vid...A video with submissions from around the World of which I would suspect many of the people are not even aware of ATS.

This to me shows that although ATS is a small community with many like minded individuals either just waking up, fully awake or still just wiping the gunk out of their sleepy little eyelids, there are a lot more out there that 'Know' what's going on.

So what did I take from this? The fact that we are not alone here. ATS people aren't the only ones waking up the World. It gives me hope to know that our little community is but a blip in the masses who are standing beside us and we don't even know them...yet!

Enjoy...

From the author:

On my birthday, I asked everyone on my facebook and twitter to make a video of themselves saying their one message to the world. To my surprise, I definitely did not expect the over 100 video submissions and large work load ahead. Even though this project was very tedious, it still was very humbling and inspiring being able to hear from people all over the world and their messages to mankind.

Lastly, from the author...

If this project taught me anything, it's that the answers and solutions to the world problems don't come with one messenger, but with all of us.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't have sound on my computer, so can not listen to vid now, but the idea is fantastic. I can't wait to get to a computer with sound to listen. Lots of people are waking up, as we can see. The trick is now to not go back to sleep in a different room!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
I don't have sound on my computer, so can not listen to vid now, but the idea is fantastic. I can't wait to get to a computer with sound to listen. Lots of people are waking up, as we can see. The trick is now to not go back to sleep in a different room!

The vid shows just how many people from around the World are becoming aware and trying to put their thoughts into words. The first few people actually paused, speechless before realizing that they actually had something to say.

um, computer with no sound?

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Star and Flag first of all.

This video was positive and the little girl towards the end said "Be happy." She's right.

Another said " Slow down, think before you do or say anything." But mostly people are understanding we're all here for a purpose, we all have a God spark in us and that we should respect one another regardless of whatever. Don't let 1% divide the rest of us. Stop judging, start helping, doing...be happy and help others to be a little more happy every day, or at least try it won't hurt.

Great video.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by jude11

Star and Flag first of all.

This video was positive and the little girl towards the end said "Be happy." She's right.

Another said " Slow down, think before you do or say anything." But mostly people are understanding we're all here for a purpose, we all have a God spark in us and that we should respect one another regardless of whatever. Don't let 1% divide the rest of us. Stop judging, start helping, doing...be happy and help others to be a little more happy every day, or at least try it won't hurt.

Great video.

Thanks.

I watched 'The Secret' a few weeks ago and made myself get up every day with a positive thought and goal. I can't explain it but I do believe the positive thinking is working for me. Many surprises this week that I hadn't expected and I'm a little calmer as a result.

This vid just reinforced my goal to continue with this mindset.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the rundown. Much appreciated. Ye, computer with no sound, me speakers conked out and I've not managed to sort it out yet
Technophobe that I am. It's posts like these that make me come back to ATS. ye, it's good to debate and learn new facts, but there's always a tiny ray of "humanity" if you dig deep enough.
Star and flag

P.s Is it a bit like "The Sunscreen Song"? You gotta love the Sunscreen song

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I have also watched the secret and learned to start out small. Try to change what is immediately around you a little every day. Send out a thought and see if it shows up. For me, it does, sometimes right away and sometimes when you least expect it, but, when it does you'll remember "Oh yeah" it's interesting. Positive thought I have found lately helps me more than anything.

Your video there gave me hope, it made me smile, I'm glad I clicked on this thread. That happiness, it will gravitate towards you if you will it to.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I have also watched the secret and learned to start out small. Try to change what is immediately around you a little every day. Send out a thought and see if it shows up. For me, it does, sometimes right away and sometimes when you least expect it, but, when it does you'll remember "Oh yeah" it's interesting. Positive thought I have found lately helps me more than anything.

Your video there gave me hope, it made me smile, I'm glad I clicked on this thread. That happiness, it will gravitate towards you if you will it to.

My small thing is just in trying to remember to think 1 positive thought every day and to use it as a mantra for the day.

One other thing I have done is to stop and shut my mouth when my wife and I have an argument in the bakery...
At that point my mantra becomes "I love her...I really do!"

I know it's funny but it calms me down when I take that moment to realize that she is not the sum of the moment we are arguing but rather everything else that she does for me, others etc. And that helps me to see her as the person I married rather than the person I'm angry at right now.

It works for me.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

One other thing I have done is to stop and shut my mouth when my wife and I have an argument in the bakery...

I know it's funny but it calms me down when I take that moment to realize that she is not the sum of the moment we are arguing but rather everything else that she does for me, others etc. And that helps me to see her as the person I married rather than the person I'm angry at right now.

It works for me.

You may just have saved my marriage with that bit you wrote. More thankful than you will know!

I have also watched The Secret, and tried to get my friend to watch it. She couldn't get into it. I was amazed and a bit sad, but now, about two months later, she told me she's busy reading the most amazing book and that I should read it. What's the book she's reading? lol, The Secret. It comes to you exactly when you need it. My awakening started with Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now.

PEACE

edit on 2-9-2012 by 3Dplus because: it needed editing

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

My small thing is just in trying to remember to think 1 positive thought every day and to use it as a mantra for the day.

Best advice of the day!

edit on 2-9-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

It works for me.

You may just have saved my marriage with that bit you wrote. More thankful than you will know!

I have also watched The Secret, and tried to get my friend to watch it. She couldn't get into it. I was amazed and a bit sad, but now, about two months later, she told me she's busy reading the most amazing book and that I should read it. What's the book she's reading? lol, The Secret. It comes to you exactly when you need it. My awakening started with Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now.

PEACE

edit on 2-9-2012 by 3Dplus because: it needed editing

The first book that made me open my eyes was 'The Celestine Prophecy'.

Many years ago when I was at a point that I couldn't handle anymore, I picked it up from our coffee table as my girlfriend was reading it. I started reading and didn't stop til finished.

Can't go into full detail but people around me were amazed at what they called a transformation in me.

I highly suggest it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We're all gonna be ok! Don't worry cause worry is wasteful and useless... In the end, only kindness matters. Everythings gonna be alright! It might seem like we are screwed, but there are things going on that we can't see!

Nah, but that would be cool wouldn't it? I snuck in some Jewel lyrics too XD

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It is so nice to see that so many people still care ,

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know it's funny but it calms me down when I take that moment to realize that she is not the sum of the moment we are arguing but rather everything else that she does for me, others etc.

I have to say Jude, that right there is among the wisest things I have read on ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by jude11

I know it's funny but it calms me down when I take that moment to realize that she is not the sum of the moment we are arguing but rather everything else that she does for me, others etc.

I have to say Jude, that right there is among the wisest things I have read on ATS.

Thank you for your comments. Please know that I stand by it every day.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join