It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS, This Is Important

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
How is this important? How is this given stars and flags at all? There is literally nothing of value to this thread. No evidence presented, no theories presented, nothing, just pandering to the ATS crowd, of course they're going to agree with a vague statement like "we're screwed". What a worthless thread, I'm losing faith in ATS.

We are seeing dictatorships fall Most of them looking so strong as they always had and then suddenly the populace turned against them with a determination they never had before. Corporations and banks seemingly unviable, have had their illegal and criminal actions aired in public and in the courts. Fabulous stuff.

What is screwed is the powers that be, the establishments and all the insitiutions that have held us to a certain code of conduct, social structure and norms that they have decreed. They will never get their powers back again. The common man is aware of the 'system' and wants freedom and real values for future generations. We are not screwed.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveFrey

Aah ok, Cant say i've heard that one before. I was referring to suppressed technology along the UFO angle. Free energy and physics in general. I lean more towards Nikola Tesla's "Electric Universe" Theorys.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Attention ATS, This Is Important:-

You are only screwed if you buy into the lie.

Strategy is strength and not disaster

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.

I'm not answering the same questions I've answered twenty times already. Look at the first five pages.

Everyone after that is basically repeating what the people in the first few pages have said.

By the way, (to the mod who put this in rant) this isn't a rant, your most likely just pissed off because the truth hurts.

If the truth is rant though, let it be so.

Keep posting quotes about strength in numbers, lies about how the bible predicted things, (which has nothing to do with this thread) how you're fighting against these people by waking up everyday and living life, and about how more people are waking up and seeing the corrupt in the world. Let me tell you something, its not making even the tiniest little difference. Your words of hope and courage and encouragement aren't changing anything. They aren't stopping the bankers, and they aren't stopping wars. You have to take action, but you're never going to do that. Instead you'll sit here and disagree with me and tell me my attitudes bad, when in reality you're attitude is the one thats bad because you keep lying to yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by dogstar23

So thirty seconds of your life is much more valuable than learning the truth about how the rest of your life will be?

Edit :

Also, the point of the thread (since you asked) is to show people (for the ones who may still be stuck in their fantasy land) that this world isn't what it seems. This isn't about hits dude, I truly don't care how popular anything is. The truth is the truth no matter how popular it is. I've posted many threads that haven't wasted "30 second of your life", and they only got one, maybe two replies.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

No, its certainly not. I was simply annoyed by this, one of far too many posts recently on ATS acting as though there is groundbreaking information contained within. Instead, all we got was a recap of the most basic of conspiracy theory, with the addition of your negative, defeatist attitude. What is that important for? So people can sink into despair if they so desire?

And to your edit - so you're in a fantasy land if you haven't given up, despite the fact that a few evil "elites" own amd run everything? Look, you're entitled to believe as you see fit, but if all you really have to add is that you have no hope or faith, that isn't important, it's just an announcement of one more soul who's failednin the face of adversity.

I've already answered your 3rd question, and the first two questions were answered pages ago. If you can't read I can't help you.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
How the heck did this make the front page. This is just a condensed version of what ATS has been saying in virtually every thread for years. I will be leaving ATS soon, as the validity, credibility and dignity of this once loved lite...has been compromised by MOD bias, ignorant application met with curiosity and interest, repetitive posts and blatant stupidity which makes the front page while my posts of Feminism and the oppression of men gets delete by one particular MOD. I cannot believe that this is on the front page. ATS is dying.

Who's stopping you?
Leave. It would be better. Why is front page so important to you?
How can a website die?

If the information is so obvious, why are you getting so mad about it?
I'm posting this for the people it ISN'T obvious to. Understand? I've said it about 100 times.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

I could make a thousand of these threads and I could give you undeniable proof of this, but the fact remains is that we're screwed.

I bet you thought you were being original with this thread didn't you? It's been said 100000 times here before. Threads like this make me laugh because every OP thinks they're the first one to say something like this

When did I say that? I didn't say that in my OP.

In fact, the reason I made this thread (aside from the fact to give people who DIDN'T know the information the information) is because its posted so many times. The reason I did it again is because people seem to just ignore it, just like they ignore themselves getting owned by big banks and corporations.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

You're still saying the same thing you said about three times in a couple other posts. I'll make this as clear as possible since your having a hard time comprehending.

This information IS NOT new to me.
I made this thread for people this information may not be OBVIOUS to.

Congratulations by the way going to my profile and looking at my threads. Did you see how many replies I got on my last one? Thats why I don't care in the first place. People won't listen. I WILL NOT answer the same exact question you asked three times already. I just answered it, and if you can't see that, then something is wrong with you. Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
I want to respond but feel like it would be the exact same response I gave earlier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

I agree with your response 100%.

People choose to ignore it because they can't wrap their minds around something like that.

Apparently since your pointing out something obvious (which is what everyone except me thinks), you have a bad attitude.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
35 million people have now left the citizenship of USA "persomas" and gave it back. They stopped using banks and are living off the land and bartering. I bet it is tough to get started living like that. If I was 20-30ish I would sure give it a schoolgirls try. For those of you who are sovereign status, "god bless you" and "godspeed in all you do."!
edit on 3-9-2012 by Iwannaknow2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2012 by Iwannaknow2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

After reading this thread : The Illusion Of Choice,

At this point, there is absolutely nothing you or I or anyone else can do to stop the people behind the curtains.

I watched a video which speaks of the power of the individual. (
; This video is also found somewhere on this sight in referance to another topic, but it works here too, I hope it is ok for me to post. I am sure they will let me know. If wrong I was unaware of the rule and ask for clemency) I want to say there is always hope right up to the last. Anyhow watch the link and I hope you feel much more empowered, and better.

We are the power that put them there and we can remove them too, yes up to the last minute. Nothing is written in stone and fear is just a mind weakener and seperator from true self. Do not let fear rule you or you can feel like there is no hope. Proof to this is that Mitt still needs to silence 900,000 people from voting to win a small place.

Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I didn't watch your video, but I agree that those with the power to to create policy only have that power because we give it to them. The truth is that they don't actually have any power to create policy, it is only that when they say something is policy the masses agree to follow it as if it were policy when it is actually nothing more than words from the mouths fools.

I believe there is something the individual can do, he can govern his own life instead of allowing his/her life to be governed by others. You don't have to do what you are told and you don't have to pay the salaries of those that assume they can tell what to do. Obviously many of us have a difference in opinion as to whether something can be done and if so what that something is. Personally I don't pay the salary of the police or politicians and neither do I work for the corporations and help them to lie and enslave. They get their power from the people that give it to them, the more that stop giving it to them the less they have.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Last I heard there was no gold. Well, not in Fort Knox. It's GONE! Just wish I could remember where I heard it.

Yes - I remember that story mate - found a link to it here from May last year.........

IMF chief jailed for calling out disappearance of Gold from Fort Knox.......

edit on 3-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I want to apologize to you.

In reviewing all of your other threads, its evident you are in your teens as you stated, somewhere btwn 16 and 18 as you stated...and your parents wont listen to you even if you produce facts proving your points....as you stated...so, I was not far off. And the majority of responses you were getting shared my opinion thats its old news. We'll just write it all off as I was trying to get you to understand something not new to any of us...except you.

Where were you in 1998? We were here..and in 1990? We were still here discussing AND LIVING WITH your revelations....maybe not on ATS per se but we none the less were here experiencing this reality of your thread.

At least 50 percent of those here are twice, 3 times or more your age..and like your parents, its just more things we already knew and are living with...your threads are no revelation to those of us living it. You do come off as one who "knows it all" whose parents wont even listen to him. Does that not occur to you? There is some reality there for you to learn from.

When you are talking to some on-forum they could very well be 30 years or more older that you. If you insult them...you'll get nowhere and labeled as a clueless young person thats come to realize what we already knew. If you just would rephrase and direct your words in a more positive way, you'd get farther than you are...and learn something more than you know, or think you know now. And thats a good thing.

If you would lose that attitude against those who dont agree with you...you might make some friends here: for there is much for us all to learn from each other. You know? Its all good.

And get out of the house and way from the internet...the world is large out here and you and I can learn a lot from being outside. It seems that you dont get out much...girlfriend, job, clubs: you should ask yourself why that is?

And when posting on forums? Dont tell us adults...like some of us are...that we need to listen-up! This is important. To you? Perhaps...to us? Not so much...were are living it...paying for it...suffering thru it...when all you need to do is ask Mom to make you a sandwich...so you can go back to your room. And then Mom and Dad continue living thru your new 'revelations"..and thats probably why they wont listen to you.

So, in closing. I apologize to you for anything offensive Ive said...I didnt realize youre youth...and that itself explains a lot. I will follow your future threads with interest...because underneath it all? I think you may have something to say that all of us can learn a lot from...if you would only learn from us as well. It goes both ways.

Peace

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I didn't read whatever back and forth you had, but I think it's important to note that for many ATSers, regardless of age, it can get on a persons nerves when you have not one other person in your non-internet based life willing to hear you out. You see all of this BS going on around us constantly, you try to help a brother out by giving him a fair warning and he not only refuses to hear you out, but even ridicules you. By the time you stop by ATS you're already pretty good and fired up.

It's a good idea to calm your nerves, but I understand where it can be tough.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

Edit: Wouldn't it be nice if all of us conspiracy theorists and outcasts had a community of our own where we would all simply accept one another with all of our differences. Hell, society doesn't really want us and most of us here don't really want to be a part of their society anyway.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

I want to apologize to you.

In reviewing all of your other threads, its evident you are in your teens as you stated, somewhere btwn 16 and 18 as you stated...and your parents wont listen to you even if you produce facts proving your points....as you stated...so, I was not far off. And the majority of responses you were getting shared my opinion thats its old news. We'll just write it all off as I was trying to get you to understand something not new to any of us...except you.

Your saying "us" and "we'll". No one else said this was "old news" but you and a few other people. With that said, I've clearly answered your question on why I made this thread twice.

Where were you in 1998? We were here..and in 1990? We were still here discussing AND LIVING WITH your revelations....maybe not on ATS per se but we none the less were here experiencing this reality of your thread.

At least 50 percent of those here are twice, 3 times or more your age..and like your parents, its just more things we already knew and are living with...your threads are no revelation to those of us living it. You do come off as one who "knows it all" whose parents wont even listen to him. Does that not occur to you? There is some reality there for you to learn from.

What does my age (17) have to do with the OP?

When you are talking to some on-forum they could very well be 30 years or more older that you. If you insult them...you'll get nowhere and labeled as a clueless young person thats come to realize what we already knew. If you just would rephrase and direct your words in a more positive way, you'd get farther than you are...and learn something more than you know, or think you know now. And thats a good thing.

Why should something negative be gift-wrapped in something beautiful? When you get to the truth, its still going to be ugly. Also, when did I insult someone 30 years or more older than me? More so, what does age have to do with any of this?

If you would lose that attitude against those who dont agree with you...you might make some friends here: for there is much for us all to learn from each other. You know? Its all good.

What attitude?

And get out of the house and way from the internet...the world is large out here and you and I can learn a lot from being outside. It seems that you dont get out much...girlfriend, job, clubs: you should ask yourself why that is?

And when posting on forums? Dont tell us adults...like some of us are...that we need to listen-up! This is important. To you? Perhaps...to us? Not so much...were are living it...paying for it...suffering thru it...when all you need to do is ask Mom to make you a sandwich...so you can go back to your room. And then Mom and Dad continue living thru your new 'revelations"..and thats probably why they wont listen to you.

So, in closing. I apologize to you for anything offensive Ive said...I didnt realize youre youth...and that itself explains a lot. I will follow your future threads with interest...because underneath it all? I think you may have something to say that all of us can learn a lot from...if you would only learn from us as well. It goes both ways.

I'll go where I want and do what I want to do, and you should do the same. You've said the same things about three or four times, and I'm pretty tired of answering them. Do yourself a favor and re-read.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Im nodding to you in your favor. You actually speak quite well. Youre defensive when you need not be. You are arguing where instead you could be learning. You have won your point, but you dont understand when you are ahead. Most of the threads you started sound much the same in tone. When you found this site it appears you hadnt thought about to whom youre are reaching here. We were just letters on a page.

We are cops, FEMA Responders, Social Workers, Military, Professors, students, husbands, wifes, black, red, white, Christian, Muslim, Jews and Jehovah Witnesses, Atheists and Agnostics. There are Masons and musicians, writers and politicians. When you post...you are addressing us all. Realize that we have mostly heard it all and have a lot we can share with you...your thread most likely is something we'd heard before and have some knowledge about...and much more than could be generated by you as an initial "This is Important!" (to you, now and in this time like it once was for us) thread.

Perhaps you'd have better luck telling us youve learned and suspect something...and that most probably its not new to us who've discussed these things for a few more years then you... .At that point, youve placed yourself on an equal par...a learner and searcher among others who were once like yourself.

All through your threads and responses youre defensive. You neednt be. Like trying to convince your parents with "truth". As with a lot of parents...that probably wont happen. If you stop and think a moment, I am supporting you and applauding your intuitiveness and interests...Respect goes a long way. Try and learn 1 new thing every day..and try and help at least 1 person with something each day.

In the words of Mahatma Ghandi... "Be the change YOU wish to see in the world." It has to start somewhere...and that somewhere ...is with you.

Peace!

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: grammar

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I tend to agree with the OP. We are screwed. The world is run by psychotic materialists who will stop at nothing to get what they want and they don't care how many people they have to kill to do it.

These people are social darwinists. They believe in fang and claw. They have always been with us but now they have more power than ever before and they will use it to get absolute control over everything. They are self centered and insane.

They are completely lacking in wisdom and refinement.

But worse than that, they have innumerable collaborators among us, people who are willing to become mini-me to the sociopath above them.

Currently in America the middle class is being gouged out of existence, but the real horror is that it is not some oligarch that is doing it. No. It is segments of the middle class itself who are gouging their fellows out of existence in a mad scramble to join the wealthiest segment of society. These middle class monsters will stop at nothing to achieve their aims. They are mini-me's. The trolls and ogres who are giving the American economy it's coup de grace, neighborhood by neighborhood.

Who knows what catastrophic convulsion will precede the next renegotiation of the American social contract? All I know is that ordinary people will not be negotiating from a position of strength.

Americans hate one another and they are only too willing to sell each other out. My gut feeling.
edit on 2-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

+1000 OR ats is full of trolls. The system indoctrinates people to become monsters in america. If you are not successful then you are a failure, and that carries a stigma. It is the 'dog eat dog' mentality wrapped in a box with christmas paper.

The american way has been spreading to countries that were once socialist. A system that encouraged big government, plenty of jobs for a fair wage, laid back weekends, reasonable vacations, etc. I am not talking about dictatorial communism.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join